Реакции
Баллы

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
Sexico сказал(а):
Chris сказал(а):
Sexico сказал(а):
The only lame thing of the vid was the numbers. Most of you fights you have more than us. Not to mention your lolheroes spamming UD. QQ
Im sorry if your heros lended their weapons to your zaken chars, zook wait for them next time rofl
yo se donde vives puto! xD
Lol, emQQ  vive cerca de mi, casualidades de la vida xD

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Sexico сказал(а):
The only lame thing of the vid was the numbers. Most of you fights you have more than us. Not to mention your lolheroes spamming UD. QQ
U forgot to add we have all the wards and u were too pusy to come rune

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
Sexico сказал(а):
We were 2 Partys and a half at Lilith while you were at the last Liliths with like 4-5 Partys. People probally used Hero UD, because we had to PK you all and some people were over 5 PKs. Anyway the weak Part in the Fraps are the 9vs9 and 18vs18 with Valor against unvalored Forces.

Sexico

Реакции
Баллы
Zook is one of the best pvper I know. Hes better than 90 % of ETC when it comes down to pvp so your lucky to have him. I always like his fraps, my only point was, that alot fights contain you guys rolling under geared people, thats all. Still a nice vid.
Stop the QQ.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
zook is a good pvper and i enjoyed the vid, good stuff. rap haters go fuck yourself :D

and concerning etc using hero skills, Give me a fucking break rofl. So far in every 9v9 in HB we countered you guys at, Specially against deba using valor(Its easy to tell apart ), your whole clan gets death whisper buff animation, and if that is some weird wtfgracia skill i guess im selfowning myself in this post) and hero UD, and That hero BD trying to cancel stick. and we even won most of those fights... and don't say the shit

this happened 2-3 times.

Ofc, Everytime we owned you in 9v9 you brought help from your nuker kids / more people.

Just cuz 'you' dont use hero skills vs non hero partys doesnt mean the rest of your pussy clan doesnt. so speak for yourself, not for a crowd.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
I know usuing valor is a shame but some ppl still using it, only time i was playing and lost vs ur group we had boxed wc, while u got sh, and other char, sws i think.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
We don't even have an SH in our clan. The time we raped u and u were there, you said " we have boxed bd/sws gg "

we had a full party. and u valored that time if i remember corretly.

it's on emqq fraps. just wait till he releases.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
We don't even have an SH in our clan. The time we raped u and u were there, you said " we have boxed bd/sws gg "
we had a full party. and u valored that time if i remember corretly.
it's on emqq fraps. just wait till he releases.
so soulhitman is arbalester then, right?  Such a fail lol, your cl is sh and you don't even know that.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
more like i thought he meant spellhowler. lol.

Only fail here is you with such gear losing in oly vs people who are way undeargeared than you, so dont even speak gezas. your own mates say your horrible at oly.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
i bet you like to talk random things when you don't know shit about them

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
sure bro. open your eyes or either keep them shut and be quiet.
i don't want you having problems to sleep at night so ill stop posting in here.

Neutrino1

Реакции
Баллы
I never played Gracia (only c4 and interlude), but seems NCsoft finally fixed tanks (I'm glad for dont watch another boredom archer/mage pov 1 shot'ing people). Maybe you should ask for BJ and SA'd FB, just wondering your hits ;D ;D.

Gusto

Реакции
Баллы
thats why i didnt took hero  ;D noone can sh1t talk about hero skills  ::)
ps: nice vid and buy bow !  ;)
zook сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
zook сказал(а):
cut to the chase, do i get those pro invisible jacky points or not? :)
;D why points meng u are here 4 months, botting 24/7 and u have 5/5 bj. cmon fdotn be greedy!!!
:-(  mengz ekips n bogz no greed promiss. i wanna have a retarded stupid character like gust4v then i can solo forces without my homie mos's help
1. Call me Mr. Miagiy faggot !
everyone know good character doesnt make automaticly from you good player so :) and Pala = DA  so :D keep learning from meh and for 3 years you can reach Mr. Miagi?s son title :)))

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Stream:
http://www.own3d.tv/watch/zookvol1---rpg-club-30x-server,20991.html
HQ not converted yet.

inuyasha69

Реакции
Баллы
decent video zook, you could of did shit better, i was kinda upset expect more from you on zook vol 2.

Flames1

Реакции
Баллы
omg ... , no commments :D

mk89

Реакции
Баллы
first song name plox !!!

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
lol pvp on chimeras was 3v3 party. don't lie sucker