Zooksta VOL.1 (1 Viewer)

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
ok ok, the moment everyone has been waiting for. zooks first vid. this includes fights with everyone that we have "WARS" with some 9v9s 18vs18 me and my nigga mos(yes the raid) duoing raid forces. a little bit off mass. and a short blooper scene for the fanbois :D i only put one loss in the video , so if ur DLing this vid to watch me lose u can suck a fat dick. all out enemies can and have beaten us. i wanna give a shout-out to my nigga sexico!

music - MIX

POV- TENX LAWL / and a few EE fights(bad ones cause i suck at EE)

Gear - homo S grade no BJ's all my skills are +0 still and i dont even have SA on my FB :-(

Length - 18 minutes.

hope u guys enjoy. ps. ill post soundtrack later.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SO11JWU0

PS...............WTB JACKY POINTS!

Chris

Реакции
Баллы

killer625

Реакции
Баллы
u ruined potentialy good fraps with piss poor music. but the mos fight ;d mad fun ^^

killer625

Реакции
Баллы
its shit not the shit

HaugeH1

Реакции
Баллы
Zookk on vent is teh sh1t

pu1

Реакции
Баллы
To compare this with Zooks history, this shit is boring
I want moar acid on your L2...

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
zook, whats wrong with you? And music of this video?

The video itself might not as bad as the music, specially the mos thingy.

But you, and the music sucks so bad...

Who are you? the 13 year old white rapper boy pretending to be black or what ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

HaugeH1

Реакции
Баллы
this mofo sounds butthurt

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM IN THE BUTT YO

OP
OP
zook1

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
iPKu сказал(а):
zook, whats wrong with you? And music of this video?
The video itself might not as bad as the music, specially the mos thingy.
But you, and the music sucks so bad...
Who are you? the 13 year old white rapper boy pretending to be black or what ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw
i like rap lol. i guess everyone whos music preference is rap is a 13 yearold rapper boy pretending to be black lol.

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
zook сказал(а):
i like rap lol. i guess everyone whos music preference is rap is a 13 yearold rapper boy pretending to be black lol.
It's more about your acting, than a music itself.

OP
OP
zook1

zook1

Реакции
Баллы

Sexico

Реакции
Баллы
The only lame thing of the vid was the numbers. Most of you fights you have more than us. Not to mention your lolheroes spamming UD. QQ

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
Sexico сказал(а):
The only lame thing of the vid was the numbers. Most of you fights you have more than us. Not to mention your lolheroes spamming UD. QQ
Im sorry if your heros lended their weapons to your zaken chars, zook wait for them next time rofl

Sexico

Реакции
Баллы
OP
OP
zook1

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
Sexico сказал(а):
i tell these niggas dont throw up ud, we dont need hero skills but noone listens to the american... :-(

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
zook сказал(а):
Sexico сказал(а):
i tell these niggas dont throw up ud, we dont need hero skills but noone listens to the american... :-(
Hardly ever somebody throw hero UD, i used it once for full 2 months of being hero (and it was to agro some scrubs on lilith port), the lame thing is ppl like sexico will be complaining even on 9v9 or 18v18 and call it that we outnumber them thats sad, havent seen some fights there outnumbering enemies, and thats almost rule number 1 on this server, ETC is almost always outnumbered by enemies, no matter what. We are still one clan against hords of ppl who grp, hold hands or regrp from aliances to aliances.
The vid itself has good points like funny Mos or Lilith clearout agaisnt lots more opponents.

OP
OP
zook1

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
zook сказал(а):
Sexico сказал(а):
Hardly ever somebody throw hero UD, i used it once for full 2 months of being hero (and it was to agro some scrubs on lilith port), the lame thing is ppl like sexico will be complaining even on 9v9 or 18v18 and call it that we outnumber them thats sad, havent seen some fights there outnumbering enemies, and thats almost rule number 1 on this server, ETC is almost always outnumbered by enemies, no matter what. We are still one clan against hords of ppl who grp, hold hands or regrp from aliances to aliances.
The vid itself has good points like funny Mos or Lilith clearout agaisnt lots more opponents.
cut to the chase, do i get those pro invisible jacky points or not? :)

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
zook сказал(а):
cut to the chase, do i get those pro invisible jacky points or not? :)
;D why points meng u are here 4 months, botting 24/7 and u have 5/5 bj. cmon dont be greedy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх