x30 rolled back a month ? (1 Viewer)

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
bocian85 сказал(а):
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/?p=castle
is this up to date ?
no, its just 1 month and 19 days rollback :)
j/k.
Seems like there's some problems, and administration loaded some old database from backup, probobly for testing and fixing problem.

OP
OP
B

bocian85

Реакции
Баллы
that might be, but it would be nice if they could just warn people and tell them what is going on instead of:

oh we are doing something, you don't need to know what but the server will be ofline for god knows how long, oh btw there might be a wipe, or just a 1,5 month rollback , or nothing at all.

LOL

why they just won't tell what's going on ?

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы
They told us that's it's being worked on and telling us that again and again won't hasten the fixing works.

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
bocian85 сказал(а):
that might be, but it would be nice if they could just warn people and tell them what is going on instead of:
oh we are doing something, you don't need to know what but the server will be ofline for god knows how long, oh btw there might be a wipe, or just a 1,5 month rollback , or nothing at all.
LOL
why they just won't tell what's going on ?
"down for some technical reason. We can't say when it may be up." = smth hapend and we dont know why, so we trying to findout it and fix it.
Just live with it, same is everywhere :)
PS. Just imagen rivers of shit on forum if they would write "problem with database" or "database have been corrupted", even most players know nothing about databases. Or if there is some hardware problems, ppl would flame "why it takes you so long to buy ****", w/o even thinking that server is in germany and admins are in russia and simple nothing matters of them. Why you need raport, it wont change anything for you anyway? Or you prefer them to write raports instad of actuall work on server?
PPS. No1 said a "wipe" word.

OP
OP
B

bocian85

Реакции
Баллы
When i fix something I always tell people what's wrong, I don't need reports just a general info what is going to happen and what we might be expecting.

I understand that if your car breaks down then you go to mechanic and you leave it to him, then he keeps it a week it's still not fixed, he doesn't tell you what's wrong and you don't even ask... ok :) good for you.

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
Skar сказал(а):
What is Aragami? "noEO" ppl?
r u rly think they r? i dont think so... it just well playing ppl. No one even heard about them before they took hero, so... And they took it this month first time.
O rly? This clan(party) rolled whole ally every day (ncux, redplay, XIII?) in december/january
First time?
Now i see that you realy know the history of the server! Keep going.

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
bocian85 сказал(а):
When i fix something I always tell people what's wrong, I don't need reports just a general info what is going to happen and what we might be expecting.
I understand that if your car breaks down then you go to mechanic and you leave it to him, then he keeps it a week it's still not fixed, he doesn't tell you what's wrong and you don't even ask... ok :) good for you.
technical reason.

OP
OP
B

bocian85

Реакции
Баллы
which means completly nothing at all.
it's broken because it's broken :)

ncux

Реакции
Баллы
nkRwz сказал(а):
O rly? This clan(party) rolled whole ally every day (ncux, redplay, XIII?) in december/january
First time?
well ofc i lost some hystory of x30, cuz i absent about 5 month, and  it probably i can make some mystakes about ppl who r not showed smth big in my time.
And I had spoken about oly when i said about what ppl "heard", other ppl ruled the olympiad all time before last 2 month, and no one were heard about them like an oly farmers, am i right?
I mean, that even i, when i just returned with 81lvl w\o att MA, A common jewelery and B grade weapon won some1 of their heroes, that mean that they r not so OE as some1 trying to say.

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
Skar сказал(а):
nkRwz сказал(а):
First time?
well ofc i lost some hystory of x30, cuz i absent about 5 month, and  it probably i can make some mystakes about ppl who r not showed smth big in my time.
And I had spoken about oly when i said about what ppl "heard", other ppl ruled the olympiad all time before last 2 month, and no one were heard about them like an oly farmers, am i right?
I mean, that even i, when i just returned with 81lvl w\o att MA, A common jewelery and B grade weapon won some1 of their heroes, that mean that they r not so OE as some1 trying to say.
AFAIK there is only 1 old party in aragami atm. Others already finished with x30 in february/march.

ncux

Реакции
Баллы
nkRwz сказал(а):
AFAIK there is only 1 old party in aragami atm. Others already finished with x30 in february/march.
omg, what ur trying to say i cant understand u rly, we spoken about server`s opportunities, and u wanna said that this ONE pack can stop good organazed new clan? nonsence! Server just haven`t even one good leader to change main force of server. That is main thing of post which u quoted.

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
Skar сказал(а):
nkRwz сказал(а):
First time?
well ofc i lost some hystory of x30, cuz i absent about 5 month, and  it probably i can make some mystakes about ppl who r not showed smth big in my time.
Some of Aragami are farming oly. But we all understand that there's some classes that just suck in oly, nothing special, same as always most classes heros just have no competition or was feed a bit.
Nothing new in this game ^^
Some of them are good geared, some of them are good team playing, some have OE chars. If Aragami had a competition, server balance could change much.

NewbieGuide

Реакции
Баллы
btw, about Oly... i feeded about 300 points to my clan, but our boxed EE with A grade and no one epiq got 2nd place :D there is no competition even among farm classes =( boring =-(

i mean gear... u don't need it to be HARD to farm... don't give up

ncux

Реакции
Баллы
NewbieGuide сказал(а):
btw, about Oly... i feeded about 300 points to my clan, but our boxed EE with A grade and no one epiq got 2nd place :D there is no competition even among farm classes =( boring =-(
i mean gear... u don't need it to be HARD to farm...  don't give up
here u r, said me, what is ur weapon on oly? U have only 150 att, am i right?

NewbieGuide

Реакции
Баллы
ye, AM+3 acu 150 =)
but weapon doesent matter, imo)

Mahavei

Реакции
Баллы
good bye my vesper 300 attr and valakas ;D

З.Ы. админы ололо

OP
OP