x30 rolled back a month ? (1 Viewer)

bocian85

Реакции
Баллы
There is no general discussion section for x30 so I've made a topic here.

Anyways when you login to https://forumen.rpg-club.net/ and go to the clans section or anywhere where you can get some relevant data you will notice that the information is long outdated.

When i log in onto my account my chars are gone (i've been playing for only about 3 weeks) so it would seem that the server has been rolled back at least 3 weeks (or it just shows some weird data)

Can anyone confirm or at least say what's going on with x30 at the moment ?

blackeagle

Реакции
Баллы
uhm server is still down for me, when did you log on x30?
if it was rollbacked i would laugh hard

OP
OP
B

bocian85

Реакции
Баллы
read my post again and you will find a link where you can check the things I've said.

You cant find info like a level of your char but you can see on clan list what class you are, if you've made a character in less than last 3 weeks then log in into that account and try to find it, mine all are gone..

blackeagle

Реакции
Баллы
oh ok i missunderstood your post
and yea when i log on my acc it looks like they were rollbacked ;D

M

MichaelV

How about waiting for server to be online again, interesting idea, no? :)

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
^
useless information for a person who does not play....

Adeptek

Реакции
Баллы
What is Aragami? "noEO" ppl?

ncux

Реакции
Баллы
r u rly think they r? i dont think so... it just well playing ppl. No one even heard about them before they took hero, so... And they took it this month first time.

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
Skar сказал(а):
r u rly think they r? i dont think so... it just well playing ppl. No one even heard about them before they took hero, so... And they took it this month first time.
Not this month, actually SmallWhiteLight's party had few hero's being in USSR and NF, just in time a new clan was formed, just a little clan.
And aragami clan as ifself is old enough, and was pritty strong clan in past, then was re-formed, and now re-formed again :)

ncux

Реакции
Баллы
Deathwish сказал(а):
Not this month, actually SmallWhiteLight's party had few hero's being in USSR and NF, just in time a new clan was formed, just a little clan.
And aragami clan as ifself is old enough, and was pritty strong clan in past, then was re-formed, and now re-formed again :)
How many ppl is not in first time? 2? it is not so critical as u thiking. At least they took heroes without a lot of OLY points, i am 82 lvl now w\o dynasty essence set, w\o any anti stun accesory w\o any att exept fire\water, and when i got two 83 skills i think i would farm points from at least 50% of their heroes. And i am only one man, what if server will be visited by clan with 40 well playing members? They could crush this server and took everything they want..

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
Skar сказал(а):
How many ppl is not in first time? 2? it is not so critical as u thiking. At least they took heroes without a lot of OLY points, i am 82 lvl now w\o dynasty essence set, and when i got 2 83 skills i think i would farm points from at least 50% of their heroes. And i am only one man, what if server will be visited by clan with 40 well playing members? They could crush this server and took everything they want..
Aragami are only 3 partys now.
in 2nd time (of clan re-building) it was about 4 partys+randoms, but it(clan formation) died in a week or two :)
If server would be visited with a such a clan (40 alive well playing ppl) i will say server is fully alive :)
And, IMO, i dont see any problem to get oly books, just have fun in TW/sieges and make atleast 9 fights in oly.

OP
OP
B

bocian85

Реакции
Баллы
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/?p=castle

is this up to date ?

ncux

Реакции
Баллы
Deathwish сказал(а):
Aragami are only 3 partys now.
in 2nd time (of clan re-building) it was about 4 partys+randoms, but it(clan formation) died in a week or two :)
If server would be visited with a such a clan (40 alive well playing ppl) i will say server is fully alive :)
And, IMO, i dont see any problem to get oly books, just have fun in TW/sieges and make atleast 9 fights in oly.
ofc is not a problem to get oly books, problem is only in the end of month when i`ll get my reward xD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх