Wtf is wrong with Russian players in this server? (1 Viewer)

yeahu

Реакции
Баллы
FATA сказал(а):
if youre so bad at english then talk in your native laguange because you make no sense. And if 10 lines are a wall of text for you, my polish friend then you can enroll in any private school and learn what a wall of text is, dumbfuck. And the only reason polish people know english is because they clean toilets in the UK, source? Half polish, half of my cousins working in the UK. If Russians had the need to move in the UK to get 1 euro they'd learn english aswell. GR kids at age of 10 surely know better english than you obviously, seeing your past posts, 10 yolds at PL don't know English because I know you dont learn them at school, maybe they can spell Heineken. You cant speak Russian, you cant speak English yet you're on rpg-club.net demanding stuff. The fact that you refer to Russia as Soviet points just how much uneducated and brainwashed you are, but I understand it since youre polish, 95% of the population is like you. 
Yes thats point 95% of the population hate ur country. I help you understand coz now you looks like uneducated.
Katyni, Charkowo,Lw?w, rape and deportation,the murder of the Polish elites and more. I dont have time to write all of it to you.
After the war to 89' you destroyed the Polish economy taking away the raw materials for the eastern borders and holding you soviet hand on the Polish politics(We do not forget,even after 70 years of brainwashing.).
Thats why now we have to ride to England to work, but that is no reason why we know english. We want to learn english coz its international language and 90% of the earth population know it. The rest 10% if from soviet and Africa. Maybe if you would be more open for the rest world you might be know the English.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Oh please. Polish elites are equivalents of homeless bums compared to other nations

Shoy

Реакции
Баллы
25% of the World got some understanding of English (not 90% as you stated) Mr Yeahu

Poland got great Elite and Poles are one of the most educated people in the world with an 8 place average IQ score in the world. So Mr Gezas you know nothing about the Poles

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Oh that's cute. You primates still believe that iq is an accurate mewasurement of inteligence/education. Oh and to burts tour bubble, elite doesn't necessarily mean that a person is educated or even smart

yeahu

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
Oh please. Polish elites are equivalents of homeless bums compared to other nations
You can read ? I guess not.
Polish elites was murdered by pyccke during WW II and after. Now poland dont have elites. Here was the point.
Soviet cyka and Germans nazi(muslim land /fixed) wanted to erase the Polish national identity and some have succeeded.
They had to do this because they know that if they do not poles will do one of his vassals as it was for several hundred years.For me personally familiar stories you will be always my dogs.

iago

Реакции
Баллы
Yea yea its true  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
keep the quotes to a minimium, we don't wanna scroll walls of text. - smn

korazon

Реакции
Баллы
dude im not half russian, thats why im calling you uneducated.
And you want to learn english because its internation laguange? How much percent of Poland speaks English, how much percent speaks German and how much percent speaks Russian. Can you google it and see? Or am I asking too much you need me to link you?

yeahu

Реакции
Баллы
23423234 Polish ppl know english, 234565454 ger,am know english, 3 pyccke know english. yes these numbers are taken out of the ass like you arguments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх