Wtf is wrong with Russian players in this server? (1 Viewer)

kubojah

Реакции
Баллы
This thread/post is an indication on an overlooked problem.
Situations like these happen in 70% of russian parties I get into through matchmaking. They are not clan-related, neither really ingame class-related, neither time of the day related.
I talk in English - it's all ginored until some1 is focused on talking something to me, which I can't trigger by talking in English.
I say on party chat "ja ne gavarit pa ruski, ja tebia ne panimaju', 10 minutes later whole party talks to me in Russian.
I put myself a title "ja ne gavarit" and players around request from me to talk to them in Russian and understand them in Russian, even after I talk in English or any other language.
I say in party "leader, Overlord or Dominator = AoE root = no need for healing" - ignored. 20 minutes later party dies. 5 minutes later another spellsinger invited to party. 10 minutes later party dies. Leader still ignoring overlord request. I say "invite overlord/dominator or I leave" and 4 minutes later a dominator is in party.
I use all caps, I insult them and they use perfect English, talk to me, understand and do what I ask them to do.
What the ****? Why can't they just communicate like normal people, if they can?
Can anyone explain to me why this happens and how to solve this issue without learning Russian language, on which they all seem to insist without accepting, that other people have their own languages and could insist on using them too, just like they do, which they don't seem to understand?
[edit]
I have also just been a target of xenophobic harrassment for not speaking Russian: in laba 78 on last % of HP boss started using magic and got 2 m crits on AoE around hhim, so all DDs and bd+sws died. I wasn't rezzed and the boss was finished. The party spoke English but only to harrass me.

qqxD

Реакции
Баллы
to find a rus player that speaks eng is like finding 16 year old virgin xD

yeahu

Реакции
Баллы
lol man, "international" is a bullshit here. 80% of serwer pop is from soviet pyccke. Even if u understand a bit that language and they add you to pt, you always can be kicked if u start speak english :D They community from soviet dont even care if u speak that language or not :p But everythink is ok...just send your $$$ for adena or donate coin and stfu ;)
Soviet pyccke are most arrogant nation in the world if you ask them to write anything in English they do it but with Cyrillic. xD

OP
OP
K

kubojah

Реакции
Баллы
I haven't ever been kicked for speaking English in a party, but I have left by myself when I got replies in Russian. I agree with Yeahu . Too bad, tough, that 4 replies in this topic and no solution to this problem yet while it's ruining the international community.

I feel like this may be all they've got in life: some old game with a community that's still lasting, which they play to mindlessly grind some rewarding items that give power in the community, where they fight some enemies over the internet for satisfaction of being bratty. It's pathetic but extremely common.

Vytukas

Реакции
Баллы
In all games i have played with russian community there are no BALANCE just pro player or total autist. /true story

Vytukas

Реакции
Баллы
p.s
kubojah shut up butthurt

rainlosss

Реакции
Баллы
Now imagine a russian player who doesnt speak english goes to english speaking server only and has a tag in english that says (I DONT SPEAK ENGLISH), what do you think his experience will be. Problem with english speaking players mostly is that you always think that someone owes you something, be a realist, you are playing a video game on a russian server where most people dont give a fuck that you dont speak ENglish, they really dont and it doesnt mean we are ignorant. I bet you type in chat something like @fucking russians cant understand a damn thing in english what the fuck is wrong with them@.

You might want to play on other server where people speak english instead of living in illusion that russian players will learn english just because of you so you can have a better experience.

yeahu

Реакции
Баллы
Rainloss сказал(а):
Now imagine a russian player who doesnt speak english goes to english speaking server only and has a tag in english that says (I DONT SPEAK ENGLISH), what do you think his experience will be. Problem with english speaking players mostly is that you always think that someone owes you something, be a realist, you are playing a video game on a russian server where most people dont give a fuck that you dont speak ENglish, they really dont and it doesnt mean we are ignorant. I bet you type in chat something like @fucking russians cant understand a damn thing in english what the fuck is wrong with them@.
You might want to play on other server where people speak english instead of living in illusion that russian players will learn english just because of you so you can have a better experience.
I prefer to say to friend on ts:
"To g?wno nawet po angielsku nie potrafi napisa?. Jak bardzio trzeba by? zjebanym ?eby zak?ada? ze ka?dy musi znac ten psi j?zyk"
Maybe this is Soviet serwer but Admin's everywhere acclaimed as an international server so every normal person know International = English speech.

OP
OP
K

kubojah

Реакции
Баллы
Rainloss сказал(а):
You just confirmed that you are an autist. I wrote, that I am being harrassed by Russians who can speak English but are xenophobic. The only negativity which I saw non-English speaking players experience was insisting on them using English (but nothing more) and I played on many servers from in countries. But why would you care? You struck a tantrum and left, jsut like all the autists tend to do.
The server's staff advertises the server on English, international forums in complete English descriptions, inviting players from all nations. We have our right to be here, it's you who have a problem with that.

OP
OP
K

kubojah

Реакции
Баллы
Simple, automated announcement in Russian and English, popping up in ingame chat, saying "Proven harassment of ethnicity, nationality and language will be punished." would stop the majority of it all.

crazydude13

Реакции
Баллы
Yo, every time I have a problem with people spamming Russian (because, hell, they assume that every player invited in the party speaks russian) I just simply state: please use English when talking to me 'cause I dont understand russian. And they usually do, It's not like you need to have rocket-science conversations wtih them during some instance-farming or just normal grinding. Buff, heal and stuff like that - everybody understands.
If you feel the need for English conversations, there's a huge ally with about 300 people of English-speaking players.

OP
OP
K

kubojah

Реакции
Баллы
crazydude13 сказал(а):
Yo, every time I have a problem with people spamming Russian (because, hell, they assume that every player invited in the party speaks russian) I just simply state: please use English when talking to me 'cause I dont understand russian. And they usually do, It's not like you need to have rocket-science conversations wtih them during some instance-farming or just normal grinding. Buff, heal and stuff like that - everybody understands.
If you feel the need for English conversations, there's a huge ally with about 300 people of English-speaking players.
Bullshit. When asked for anything in English, Russians ignore it. Furthermore, they will sooner answer a question in English in Russian. Statements of not speaking Russian are ignored.
There is no Ally that has more than 30 active English-speaking players (unless it's completely locked in itself, not using Matchmaking or ingame Chat).

rainlosss

Реакции
Баллы
kubojah сказал(а):
Rainloss сказал(а):
You just confirmed that you are an autist. I wrote, that I am being harrassed by Russians who can speak English but are xenophobic. The only negativity which I saw non-English speaking players experience was insisting on them using English (but nothing more) and I played on many servers from in countries. But why would you care? You struck a tantrum and left, jsut like all the autists tend to do.
The server's staff advertises the server on English, international forums in complete English descriptions, inviting players from all nations. We have our right to be here, it's you who have a problem with that.
Actually glad you are being harassed cause just as I thought you are one of an douche, sincerely hope you will have a miserable time playing here. I actually envy people who dont speak english because they have a privilege of not experiencing encountering someone like you. Also you must be retarded to actually believe admins claiming this server to be international, any other russian server that has english client is as international as this one, which in reality is not international at all. You must be even more retarded to think that Russian players (which you also believe are English speaking just because once in a while you get a google translated response from them) are ignoring you because they are being xenophobic, you clearly confirmed you are mentally challenged which was evident to me the same moment I saw this forum thread. There is nothing wrong with russian players on this server, the community is as bad as in CS GO or DOTA 2, they just dont speak fluent english, and there is no reason they should care when they meet someone like you ingame, especially when you expect them to respond in english, just because this server has been advertised as international, which you failed to realise is not, meaning you should seek some professional psychiatric help.

OP
OP
K

kubojah

Реакции
Баллы
Rainloss сказал(а):
kubojah сказал(а):
Rainloss сказал(а):
Actually glad you are being harassed cause just as I thought you are one of an douche, sincerely hope you will have a miserable time playing here. I actually envy people who dont speak english because they have a privilege of not experiencing encountering someone like you. Also you must be retarded to actually believe admins claiming this server to be international, any other russian server that has english client is as international as this one, which in reality is not international at all. You must be even more retarded to think that Russian players (which you also believe are English speaking just because once in a while you get a google translated response from them) are ignoring you because they are being xenophobic, you clearly confirmed you are mentally challenged which was evident to me the same moment I saw this forum thread. There is nothing wrong with russian players on this server, the community is as bad as in CS GO or DOTA 2, they just dont speak fluent english, and there is no reason they should care when they meet someone like you ingame, especially when you expect them to respond in english, just because this server has been advertised as international, which you failed to realise is not, meaning you should seek some professional psychiatric help.
Mr Brainloss kill yourself, thank you very much. tl;dr  ;D

iago

Реакции
Баллы
kubojah сказал(а):
Rainloss сказал(а):
kubojah сказал(а):
Rainloss сказал(а):
Mr Brainloss kill yourself, thank you very much. tl;dr  ;D
This server made me hate all russians in this game.... they can kick you out of pt just for saying "hello"... of you say "please speak english im not rus", they just leave all your pt to make their own pt
we should make a big international clans and make them emoquit fakin bastards :))

DarkJade

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
I don't understand - what do you expect when you join a server called " RPG CLUB - RUSSIA"? They even have a Russian flag in their logo...
If you join their party and you don't like it - leave , because it is their party so they make up the rules. It is their free choice and right to speak to you in what ever language they like. At the same time you can make your own and demand everyone speaking English- go ahead.
And btw "International" as for the server means that there are English client and support available. They can not, and should not limit the language spoken by players in game. Same as they will not limit Polish, colorish, Greek or any other lanuage on shout (I have seen enough of that here also).
Majority rules .

korazon

Реакции
Баллы
So you got kicked after saying hello in a party because they were russians. make a party invite a russian who doesnt speak english and tell me if you gonna kick him or not. Maybe russians can speak english but they don't, and its fine. Also when you're making a party you'll always prefer someone who is from the same country as you because it makes communication much easier. RPG is an INTERNATIONAL server, believe it or not. There is the website in english, forum in english and even ingame messages. Obviously the staff members of RPG can't teach every single Russian english so they will communicate with you, and in the end of the day you dont want to speak to a russian trust me, its not like they are waiting for find some fag from Spain or Slovakia or whatever and have conversations with them. Thats only you, I dont even see russians talk too much between them and you want them to befriend you. If you really want to speak with them you can go and learn Russian. Have you ever seen any thread by Russians that you only speak English? Do you understand what Russia even is? Do you think that Russians would spend time learning english? Can you open a history book and check whats the relation of Russia with England and USA? International laguange for Russians is Russian, not English, not Polish just Russian.

Theres an english speaking game, made by americans and its named World of Warcraft, go and chat with people there. You play a game made by Koreans, got popular in China and it got remade by the Russians and guess what you freakin idiot, none of these above speak English. Biggest communities in L2, aside from Ru, are PL/GR/BR, guess what? Most of them dont speak english.

yeahu

Реакции
Баллы
FATA сказал(а):
Do you think that Russians would spend time learning english? Can you open a history book and check whats the relation of Russia with England and USA? International laguange for Russians is Russian, not English, not Polish just Russian.
just Soviet thought, nothing to add.
FATA сказал(а):
Theres an english speaking game, made by americans and its named World of Warcraft, go and chat with people there. You play a game made by Koreans, got popular in China and it got remade by the Russians and guess what you freakin idiot, none of these above speak English. Biggest communities in L2, aside from Ru, are PL/GR/BR, guess what? Most of them dont speak english.
lol :D Man i know its sad but even 10 years old kid in PL/GR had better english skills than 20+ years old man in soviet land.So get over the excuses.
Oh wait ! Dont stop, write one more time wall of text with bullshiit ;)

korazon

Реакции
Баллы
if youre so bad at english then talk in your native laguange because you make no sense. And if 10 lines are a wall of text for you, my polish friend then you can enroll in any private school and learn what a wall of text is, dumbfuck. And the only reason polish people know english is because they clean toilets in the UK, source? Half polish, half of my cousins working in the UK. If Russians had the need to move in the UK to get 1 euro they'd learn english aswell. GR kids at age of 10 surely know better english than you obviously, seeing your past posts, 10 yolds at PL don't know English because I know you dont learn them at school, maybe they can spell Heineken. You cant speak Russian, you cant speak English yet you're on rpg-club.net demanding stuff. The fact that you refer to Russia as Soviet points just how much uneducated and brainwashed you are, but I understand it since youre polish, 95% of the population is like you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх