ymotep

Реакции
Баллы
hello
would be great if there was somekind of message filter
what i mean is that i get tons of shitty msgs looking like this:
[12:08] jrthe: ?  ?  ICQ-400-790-837  SKYPE-OFFADENA  WWW.OFFRPG.RU
[12:10] egregh: ?  ?  ICQ-400-790-837  SKYPE-OFFADENA  WWW.OFFRPG.RU
and i don`t want to ignore all private messages i get, becouse some of them are usefull, not like this spam rubbish
if there was anykind of message filtering like "ignore all msgs containing "offrpg.ru" it would be more than very nice ;)
ps trade bot is very nice, i like it a lot :)

aSproot

Реакции
Баллы
Не логинится если пасс русскими буквами.

Etherial

Реакции
Баллы
u cant msg filter messages by words contained. but its like ingame functions, u can always turn to not see pms

Wani

Реакции
Баллы
Bug : if you have a buy shop and then you trade some adena, if you try setting up the shop again and there's not enough remaining for the items, the bot will reload.

It's not something I would brag about, but I thought is worth mentioning it.

Taros_sl

Реакции
Баллы
New version 1.0.4137.21879
Chat Filter by keywords. Register is not important. The format is:
filter
keyword
keyword
The following example will block messages that contain the word "hello"and "until"
filter
hello
until
Wani сказал(а):
Bug : if you have a buy shop and then you trade some adena, if you try setting up the shop again and there's not enough remaining for the items, the bot will reload.
more information please

Blizzen

Реакции
Баллы
Any1 could explain me whats wrong?
I choose the server, then the status goes 'trying to connect to the game server' and then after like 2 minutes im getting a msg 'server disconnection occured'

Taros

Разраб бота RPG-club [bot.rpg-club.com]
Реакции
Баллы
Новая версия 1.0.4137.21879

Фильтр чата по ключевым словам. Регистр не имеет значения. Формат такой:

filter

ключевое слово

ключевое слово

В следующем примере будут заблокированы сообщения в которых есть слова «привет» и «пока»

filter

привет

пока

Торгую с торгового бота, но в списках отсутствую. Почему?
обновление больше чем 10 минут. Это скорей всего проблема в самом сайте. Спросить лучше у ЛагузФеу.

Wani

Реакции
Баллы
Taros_sl сказал(а):
Wani сказал(а):
more information please
Ok, so, let's say you have a shop with 10 adena on him and you buy 5 AA at the price of 2 adena each (so using all the money in the end). If u get it up and trade let's say 2 adena to another char, if you press "buy" to set it up again, the bot will reload (it doesn't have the money to support the previous setting so it crashes or something).

wildjohn

Реакции
Баллы
Blizzen сказал(а):
Any1 could explain me whats wrong?
I choose the server, then the status goes 'trying to connect to the game server' and then after like 2 minutes im getting a msg 'server disconnection occured'
fix the ip filter from the website

Blizzen

Реакции
Баллы
U MAN IS HERO

thanks, its working now, i wouldnt guess its the ip filter thing.

instinct1

Реакции
Баллы
anyone know how to reload this after buying / selling something? cause bonds don't stack ].]

Dyka

Реакции
Баллы
Здрасти подскажыте плиз почему у мення неотображаетца окно бота в Браузере(доходит до 100% и тупо ярко голубой моник) до етого всьо било норм . Глючит уже 2-ой день так. Просто тот что бил скачан я нечайно удалил и немогу его востановить а новий скачать немогу Зарание Пасиб

Wani

Реакции
Баллы
instinct сказал(а):
anyone know how to reload this after buying / selling something?  cause bonds don't stack ].]
Just put all bonds in there and select maximum number of items (4) (or 3, if non-dwarf). The bot will reload after the last item of the 4(3) is bought. I don't know about buying, didn't test it.

Taros

Разраб бота RPG-club [bot.rpg-club.com]
Реакции
Баллы
Здрасти подскажыте плиз почему у мення неотображаетца окно бота в Браузере(доходит до 100% и тупо ярко голубой моник) до етого всьо било норм . Глючит уже 2-ой день так. Просто тот что бил скачан я нечайно удалил и немогу его востановить а новий скачать немогу Зарание Пасиб
Попробуй так:

В синем окне правой кнопкой мышки–Silverlight–Хранилище приложений–Удалить все-Ок. Перезапусти страницу.

Dyka

Реакции
Баллы
Попробуй так:В синем окне правой кнопкой мышки–Silverlight–Хранилище приложений–Удалить все-Ок. Перезапусти страницу.

Теперь проблема в том шо у меня просто окно со скачкой силверлайта ...Я его скачиваю утанавливаю(пишет что уснановка прошла успешно обновите страницу на F5) тока я обновляю обновляю а у меня всеравно страница с скачкой сильвера(((

Помогите ктонить Плиз Просто Без бота торговать ет ППЦ(((

И ешо у меня нигде нету Сильвера как установленого Просто создаетца папка Майкрософт Сильверлайт (пусиая) и ппц я уже хз что тока неделал а оно никак((

Последнее редактирование модератором:

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Why so much trouble with website ? : /

OnFire

Реакции
Баллы
ya its almost 30% day working and 70% is down :s

allways with message: Pause before entering the game

Lom976

Members +
Реакции
Баллы

ymotep

Реакции
Баллы
what`s up with this ignore filter?
in shop config i have:
filter
WWW.OFFRPG.RU
OFFADENA
and i still get f... msgs like:
[13:45] batistuta: WANT TO BUY ADENA WITH GARANTIES ICQ 400-790-837 SKAYP - OFFADENA
[20:21] batistuta: ?  ICQ  400-790-837 SKYPE - OFFADENA    WWW.OFFRPG.RU
i`m fed up with this constant spam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх