Trade Bot | Торговый Бот (1 Viewer)

xRai

Реакции
Баллы
[--- Doc noob log ig

ayozito

Реакции
Баллы
wtf is going on today with trade bot? i log it and after 1 second again disconnect with "Pause before entering game"

omg, it only happen with my crafter... i tried others chars and no problem..

wildjohn

Реакции
Баллы
ayozito сказал(а):
wtf is going on today with trade bot? i log it and after 1 second again disconnect with "Pause before entering game"
omg, it only happen with my crafter... i tried others chars and no problem..
Same thing going on with my crafter too endless relogins since morning

wildjohn

Реакции
Баллы
Bump!!
the issue with crafter (at least in Aden, havent tried other town) continues,

...endless relogins

ayozito

Реакции
Баллы
same, i tried rune and there it works wtf...

wildjohn

Реакции
Баллы
the problem is Inside and near the doors of aden Warehouse, in the middle of the square in aden and at other cities there is no problem at all

ayozito

Реакции
Баллы
aaa thats could be the problem then xD i had my crafter always near the dimensional merchant xD

Taros

Разраб бота RPG-club [bot.rpg-club.com]
Реакции
Баллы
Новая версия 1.0.4125.23740
Мелкие правки

Taros_sl

Реакции
Баллы
New version 1.0.4125.23740
Small changes

Wani

Реакции
Баллы
Finally, the rotate shop function works properly.
Good work

dpms

Реакции
Баллы
bots offline?

Pisstower

Реакции
Баллы
uhm everything seems to be allright but when i want to log in i have to type some kind of code... but i dont see the picture with that code, so i am unable to log in via tradebot... any1 can help?

wildjohn

Реакции
Баллы
Pisstower сказал(а):
uhm everything seems to be allright but when i want to log in i have to type some kind of code... but i dont see the picture with that code, so i am unable to log in via tradebot... any1 can help?
thats because the trade bot service is down atm,

OnFire

Реакции
Баллы
the site of bot ( http://bot.rpg-club.net/ ) is not working...even oppen the site...
doing some changes?
dont have any other type of thing to use while they upgrading that one?

good game all :D

Dziejowa

Реакции
Баллы
Trade bot working now, all it's ok

tromparifas

Реакции
Баллы
Is there any guide on how exactly to operate the tradebot ? What exactly are its possibilities ? What does the "Config Auto shop" function do? Can i set it to relog on it own after a server restart or my connection drops for some reason ?

I'm sorry but i can't seem to find any clear answers to these questions , i figured there would be a "Guide to Trade Bot" section or something but i can't find it ^^
If anyone feels up to answering id be glad :p

wildjohn

Реакции
Баллы
tromparifas сказал(а):
Is there any guide on how exactly to operate the tradebot ? What exactly are its possibilities ? What does the  "Config Auto shop" function do? Can i set it to relog on it own after a server restart or my connection drops for some reason ?
I'm sorry but i can't seem to find any clear answers to these questions , i figured there would be a "Guide to Trade Bot" section or something but i can't find it ^^
If anyone feels up to answering id be glad :p
You dont need to set anything for the bot to automatic relog, it does it by it self and stays to the exact state that it was when it logged out (sell or buy or craft or even nothing if it wasnt doing anything)
From the "config aut shop" you can save and/or load your settings so the next time you will log back setting up your store will be easier.
f.e. for not having to set up prices for craft shop every day, just go and load your previously saved setting and in few clicks yor crafter will be sitting down rdy to craft
Also from the "Sell/Buy" tab you can set a list of items (more than 4) so that every time something is sold the bot will stand up and put the next item on list, To do this just add all your items with the set price on the sale window (lower) and then click the option "maximum number of items (4 from the drop down menu)"
I think thats most about it
GL on selling/buying/crafting

tromparifas

Реакции
Баллы
Yeah thanks a lot Wildjohn , i'm already using it and i got the hang of it but i wanted to make sure i didn't miss out on any possible features .

Anyway we could have a post like yours stickied or something so that no more ppl like me ask these questions :p

Аурелия

Реакции
Баллы

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх