TOP CP EU [VOL. C4] (1 Viewer)

Kr1sss

Реакции
Баллы
w/o this pussies u are even worse than valdo pt was, i just hope u will not follow them to this new lol il server

Kr1sss

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
Kr1sss сказал(а):
w/o this pussies u are even worse than valdo pt was, i just hope u will not follow them to this new lol il server
the thing is with gang all the time u doing sh1t.
nine vs nine?
what u mean gang? we was pvping your grp somethink like 1-2h yday, u could be not rdy on 1st one, but next one u was full ctiv and rdy for us, including this 9vs18

O

Overview

Srsly? We don't fight for more than a month and when we do, I'm not here...
Fock you guys!

G3X

Реакции
Баллы
Kr1sss сказал(а):
Why u cheat yourself ?
Ahh yeah ... after u rejoin to T your ballz got pumped and u forgot how to walk, now I remember

Kr1sss

Реакции
Баллы
why u have to be mad, its only a game :D
we did many pvp with your grp under tempest tag and every pvp we was controling u from 1st to the last sec of pvp, there wasnt even one moment when we could lose.

almond

Реакции
Баллы
w00t il serbar? :)

Postman

Реакции
Баллы
Kr1sss сказал(а):
Kr1sss сказал(а):
we did many pvp with your grp under tempest tag and every pvp we was controling u from 1st to the last sec of pvp, there wasnt even one moment when we could lose.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCvkeuxxvCI  I see only fraps when u joined T but whatever, seriously just look at your videos , look what a noob you are, deal with it and dont grow ur ballz on forum anymore pls

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
Postman сказал(а):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCvkeuxxvCI  I see only fraps when u joined T but whatever, seriously just look at your videos , look what a noob you are, deal with it and dont grow ur ballz on forum anymore pls
For a what reason u quote link of our necro fraps back in the times where u was still under same tag with us crying 24/7 for 2sided wars to be dropped? Either i just wake up and miss the sentence or otherwise u are retarded pretending forum warrior.
Before we joined Tribunal, or after, ur grp was the biggest shit ever,ur ppl aways aim to kill more mobs than players in this game, and they will end up failures aways.

Postman

Реакции
Баллы
ColumbiaN сказал(а):
Postman сказал(а):
For a what reason u quote link of our necro fraps back in the times where u was still under same tag with us crying 24/7 for 2sided wars to be dropped? Either i just wake up and miss the sentence or otherwise u are retarded pretending forum warrior.
Before we joined Tribunal, or after, ur grp was the biggest shit ever,ur ppl aways aim to kill more mobs than players in this game, and they will end up failures aways.
no point to talk with type of person who think that he is best player in the world and doesnt accept any arguments, u are bulgarian sh1t and sorry im not going to fight with u on forum bye

G3X

Реакции
Баллы
Kr1sss сказал(а):
why u have to be mad, its only a game :D
HAHAHHA .. dude :D stop eat this candy, please :D hahahhaha

Kr1sss

Реакции
Баллы
Postman сказал(а):
Kr1sss сказал(а):
Kr1sss сказал(а):
ye im not like aiver, posting some bullshits every few min. Im playing this game too long and im too old to spaming forum. Its enought when i post here once per few weeks and make u mad like now :D.
I didnt made fraps with your grp, because blacb already use them on his: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtbMnYLD6k8 and other fights - we were killing u too fast, so it wasnt good fraps material.

stigmat1

Реакции
Баллы
ColumbiaN сказал(а):
Postman сказал(а):
We didnt wanted war cause we were farming HB surrounded by enemies. And when u did enter hb with ur group under tempest tag guess what u stopped war. This level of hypocrisy is just priceless.

Kr1sss

Реакции
Баллы

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
stigmat сказал(а):
ColumbiaN сказал(а):
Postman сказал(а):
We didnt wanted war cause we were farming HB surrounded by enemies. And when u did enter hb with ur group under tempest tag guess what u stopped war. This level of hypocrisy is just priceless.
i never stopped any war cause of my grp. i never had problems pvping for spots, the times i was stopping war for hb was for rest of my CC who had destro/tank pt completly hopeless to win any pvp

M

mightygod

ColumbiaN сказал(а):
stigmat сказал(а):
ColumbiaN сказал(а):
Postman сказал(а):
i never stopped any war cause of my grp. i never had problems pvping for spots, the times i was stopping war for hb was for rest of my CC who had destro/tank pt completly hopeless to win any pvp
like u could win any pvp back then with a set

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх