ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
ColumbiaN сказал(а):
stigmat сказал(а):
ColumbiaN сказал(а):
Postman сказал(а):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCvkeuxxvCI  I see only fraps when u joined T but whatever, seriously just look at your videos , look what a noob you are, deal with it and dont grow ur ballz on forum anymore pls
For a what reason u quote link of our necro fraps back in the times where u was still under same tag with us crying 24/7 for 2sided wars to be dropped? Either i just wake up and miss the sentence or otherwise u are retarded pretending forum warrior.
Before we joined Tribunal, or after, ur grp was the biggest shit ever,ur ppl aways aim to kill more mobs than players in this game, and they will end up failures aways.
We didnt wanted war cause we were farming HB surrounded by enemies. And when u did enter hb with ur group under tempest tag guess what u stopped war. This level of hypocrisy is just priceless.
i never stopped any war cause of my grp. i never had problems pvping for spots, the times i was stopping war for hb was for rest of my CC who had destro/tank pt completly hopeless to win any pvp
like u could win any pvp back then with a set
Like we werent wining in A grade vs u till last week lol

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
ColumbiaN сказал(а):
AwakenDemon сказал(а):
looks like they were cooky and shiny only under ur wings:)
they never won columbian
U better fack Satanko and start licking somewhere between King/Inside/Avtsh grps so u can finally get recruited into some cp who have chance killing us,other wise we will completly forgot the good old one AivEr with his dumb flamewannabe posts on forum :/

M

mightygod

ColumbiaN сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
ColumbiaN сказал(а):
AwakenDemon сказал(а):
they never won columbian
U better fack Satanko and start licking somewhere between King/Inside/Avtsh grps so u can finally get recruited into some cp who have chance killing us,other wise we will completly forgot the good old one AivEr with his dumb flamewannabe posts on forum :/
sorry i already refused king offer for cp months ago, cant join now.but still u dont accept nine vs nine i dont know why.

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
ColumbiaN сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
ColumbiaN сказал(а):
AwakenDemon сказал(а):
they never won columbian
sorry i already refused king offer for cp months ago, cant join now.but still u dont accept nine vs nine i dont know why.
9v9 was an offer back in the times when we were balanced and equal by gear/lvl and Satanko deny it by saying pve time. Now u have no chance anyhow, so its pointless to waste my time, meanwhile we offer u a lot of meetings on the map and pvp , but u seem to waste each chance we gave u :/ ur grp is a part of read books

M

mightygod

u know i am asking 9v9 so i can waste 30 min of ur 5h prime time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх