Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Sirius92 сказал(а):
There was only a good party at OOC which was Thir and the times I talked with him he said himself they were way behind our team. Every other OOC party just doesn't recognize they are bad, which makes them even more ridiculous.
Hmm so what is your point ? LL had 1 decent party with weak bishop / bd / sws and that was wojnar grp :D Your grp was just show off one .. You got epics / gear / books when afl left than started bragging about being a top pt because u were killing ooc 82-83 lvl grp's w/o gear and epics with 9 wards .. So you are actually trying to say other parties were bad when your party was bad too.. Especially with your party start setup .. Destro / Zerker / Dagger / Tank ... I am sure that if you had same gear and shit as awakendemon and mata you would lose most of the pvp's with them when you were still playing
When you put it that way if SWAT didn't have better gear than xTeam they wouldn't win a single pvp.
Ask them for the score  Before we got the caster ;) .. We pked them countless times..They were farming at 7:00-12:00 am so we wouldn't pk them .. And i am sure we would kill xDivers even with Vallhala's they are probably the most desorientated grp the server ever had
P.S. i dont even know why you call them a team when they changed 20+ members since beggining of server
As If PKing is same as pvping. SWAT changed pretty good number of players too, like you for example driving their Necro. I'm pretty sure if they had same heroes/gear you wouldn't stand a chance.
See your logic now ? After all you never know what could happen and there's never an even fights in L2, it's always someone having an advantage and L2 is all about making advantages for yourself.
hmm ye but my point is your party is not so good as you think you were :)
Same my point is that SWAT was not as good as they thought they were.

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Do you need a second show Dtox ? Just wait for the next server and enjoy watching.

OP
OP
M

MaTa1

Реакции
Баллы
look what i found, typical pvp for those times
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnve8a-3GuU

Chav1

Реакции
Баллы
MaTa сказал(а):
look what i found, typical pvp for those times
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkELGZqbf98
gratz great achievement. Mind uploading the previous fights where we weren't in pve setup but with katone and a slh in the grp and w/o boxes.

AwakenDemon

Реакции
Баллы
u never had katone and slh in ur crappy grp

Chav1

Реакции
Баллы
AwakenDemon сказал(а):
u never had katone and slh in ur crappy grp
Right before these fights i was offline so they were just pveing with Katone and the slh cos shiverr wasn't online aswell. Guess what happened to you I think theres even fraps I might dig it up. Oh ye crappy, yet you never won us while we were 9vs18ing you gratz. (check eon's fraps)

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
We are on may and you are cryin about smth that happened on january gtfo already

Chav1

Реакции
Баллы

Dawert

Members ++
Реакции
Баллы
bump for x5 guyz

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх