MaTa1

Реакции
Баллы
Chav сказал(а):
Rasolomamp. сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
MaTa сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
when LL showed on zaken OOC went back to woa.
last time when LL were on zaken we were on baium. But we all know zaken ] baium
gratz you are amazingly dumb, can't even get the point.
but its true story, after countles loses on baium ll went on zaken  :D
I don't care about nowadays LL which is nothing like old 1 :)
for me its same shit like was before with only 1 difference - no wojnar grp who was the one decent pt from whole ll clan.

losiakus

Реакции
Баллы
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

HBK

Реакции
Баллы
Nice PC!

PD: Bored just at the start of the vid considering the pov..

Rasolomampo.

Реакции
Баллы
Chav сказал(а):
Rasolomamp. сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
MaTa сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
except MSpaint group its same sh1t carpet

hello1

Реакции
Баллы
Rasolomampo. сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
Rasolomamp. сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
MaTa сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
except MSpaint group its same sh1t carpet
You guys keep telling yourselves that if it helps you get through the day :D

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
MaTa сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
Rasolomamp. сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
MaTa сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
for me its same shit like was before with only 1 difference - no wojnar grp who was the one decent pt from whole ll clan.
I still remember when we won against your group without GH and Zerker. SK, Warlord and Slh as DDs.

Dawert

Members ++
Реакции
Баллы
Sirius92 сказал(а):
MaTa сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
Rasolomamp. сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
MaTa сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
I still remember when we won against your group without GH and Zerker. SK, Warlord and Slh as DDs.
and u r beliving that u killed 4 alive DDs and 5 supports with sk wl slh + supports ? nice joke

losiakus

Реакции
Баллы
i belive em if enemies were mata and co.

hello1

Реакции
Баллы
Dawert сказал(а):
Sirius92 сказал(а):
MaTa сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
Rasolomamp. сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
MaTa сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
and u r beliving that u killed 4 alive DDs and 5 supports with sk wl slh + supports ? nice joke
yes nice joke you are LOL

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
There was only a good party at OOC which was Thir and the times I talked with him he said himself they were way behind our team. Every other OOC party just doesn't recognize they are bad, which makes them even more ridiculous.

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Sirius92 сказал(а):
There was only a good party at OOC which was Thir and the times I talked with him he said himself they were way behind our team. Every other OOC party just doesn't recognize they are bad, which makes them even more ridiculous.
Hmm so what is your point ? LL had 1 decent party with weak bishop / bd / sws and that was wojnar grp :D Your grp was just show off one .. You got epics / gear / books when afl left than started bragging about being a top pt because u were killing ooc 82-83 lvl grp's w/o gear and epics with 9 wards .. So you are actually trying to say other parties were bad when your party was bad too.. Especially with your party start setup .. Destro / Zerker / Dagger / Tank ... I am sure that if you had same gear and shit as awakendemon and mata you would lose most of the pvp's with them when you were still playing

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Too bad this game is about nothing but gear advantage and party setup. I dont know if you are "crying" Team Exodus had an excesive amount of epics, proct. books and so on but believe me, LL was way more generous splitting the staff than any other clan.

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Sirius92 сказал(а):
Too bad this game is about nothing but gear advantage and party setup. I dont know if you are "crying" Team Exodus had an excesive amount of epics, proct. books and so on but believe me, LL was way more generous splitting the staff than any other clan.
And maybe that's why they weren't good clan ... You cant give same epics to all parties.. When one party is on all events and other is always with 5-6 boxes ;)

hello1

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
Sirius92 сказал(а):
And maybe that's why they weren't good clan ... You cant give same epics to all parties.. When one party is on all events and other is always with 5-6 boxes ;)
we were pvping awakens group every day in fog before HB was opened, guess what happened even when we had the destro in the group, way before the soulhound.
and lol, matas group really? we 18vs9'd trouble and lostimagination group few times and dont even dare saying they're better than them :D

Hater1

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
Sirius92 сказал(а):
LL had 1 decent party with weak bishop / bd / sws and that was wojnar grp
what exactly do u mean by that ?

Chav1

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
Sirius92 сказал(а):
Hmm so what is your point ? LL had 1 decent party with weak bishop / bd / sws and that was wojnar grp :D Your grp was just show off one .. You got epics / gear / books when afl left than started bragging about being a top pt because u were killing ooc 82-83 lvl grp's w/o gear and epics with 9 wards .. So you are actually trying to say other parties were bad when your party was bad too.. Especially with your party start setup .. Destro / Zerker / Dagger / Tank ... I am sure that if you had same gear and shit as awakendemon and mata you would lose most of the pvp's with them when you were still playing
When you put it that way if SWAT didn't have better gear than xTeam they wouldn't win a single pvp.

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Chav сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Sirius92 сказал(а):
When you put it that way if SWAT didn't have better gear than xTeam they wouldn't win a single pvp.
Ask them for the score  Before we got the caster ;) .. We pked them countless times..They were farming at 7:00-12:00 am so we wouldn't pk them .. And i am sure we would kill xDivers even with Vallhala's they are probably the most desorientated grp the server ever had
P.S. i dont even know why you call them a team when they changed 20+ members since beggining of server

Hater1

Реакции
Баллы
I have to agree with dtox , xlife cant kill a single guy in mass pvp w/o l2c on this server ;/

Chav1

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Sirius92 сказал(а):
Ask them for the score  Before we got the caster ;) .. We pked them countless times..They were farming at 7:00-12:00 am so we wouldn't pk them .. And i am sure we would kill xDivers even with Vallhala's they are probably the most desorientated grp the server ever had
P.S. i dont even know why you call them a team when they changed 20+ members since beggining of server
As If PKing is same as pvping. SWAT changed pretty good number of players too, like you for example driving their Necro. I'm pretty sure if they had same heroes/gear you wouldn't stand a chance.
See your logic now ? After all you never know what could happen and there's never an even fights in L2, it's always someone having an advantage and L2 is all about making advantages for yourself.

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Chav сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Sirius92 сказал(а):
As If PKing is same as pvping. SWAT changed pretty good number of players too, like you for example driving their Necro. I'm pretty sure if they had same heroes/gear you wouldn't stand a chance.
See your logic now ? After all you never know what could happen and there's never an even fights in L2, it's always someone having an advantage and L2 is all about making advantages for yourself.
hmm ye but my point is your party is not so good as you think you were :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх