The good things in H5 and bad things in GF? (1 Viewer)

emilybrown45

Реакции
Баллы
I really don't comprehend why the individuals are looking for this really old explain which was performed in RPG for realllyyyyy quite a while.
Its just my viewpoint but I like to go directly more than getting returning.
Also, if the elect will get damaged by the Administrators for choising GF insteat of HF will be very boring for them.

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
Well, I realise pre-last post is 1 year old. Whatever :p
Empire and Federation launched at pretty the same point. Empire GF has been dead for quite a long time, Federation is still in pretty good shape. I think it clearly reflects which chronicle is funnier ;)

impulse1

Реакции
Баллы
Bulle сказал(а):
H5 = Instances, easy farm, easy stuff, etc
GF = Open pvp for every single world boss and a lot of time to spend in hellbound = a lot of pvp aswell
All people that are coming back want competition and big battles, GF here we go
H5 = open pvp for most of the world bosses, easy farm
GF = hellbound is endgame, annoying place for pve farmers where you need to spend ur whole life to finish ur endgame set (dynasty). Most of the clans and fail CPs quit at this point of the game (at level 79, alo).
All the people that are coming back are the 1 month server hoppers with hope that this time they join a non-retarded side which survive more than 1 month. Most of them get shit anyway, because they get invite only to be a good meatshield for 'pr0s', ...erm those who quit and sell the gear and boss jewels they got from clan.
Example how good is H5 and how bad is GF in these times is here on RPG-Club. Not mentioning how bad is now western-euro community.

emilybrown45

Реакции
Баллы
I really don't comprehend why the individuals are looking for this really old explain which was performed in RPG for realllyyyyy quite a while.
Its just my viewpoint but I like to go directly more than getting returning.
Also, if the elect will get damaged by the Administrators for choising GF insteat of HF will be very boring for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх