Team MSPaint - the earlygame fraps in EE/Bish pov (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы n
  • Дата начала

StEEEEf

Реакции
Баллы
liked the music :D + u're good grp:D

Paskudny

Реакции
Баллы
Good movie, perhaps best EE on servur, and music as always good.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
I will watch it later, best EE on serwer

GLAF

Реакции
Баллы
nice movie

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
Fire сказал(а):
katoNe сказал(а):
Fire сказал(а):
katoNe сказал(а):
well since i started to play vs afl i asked a movie from pink or any afl pro killers , guess what never happend :( everyone was blaming xLife on 5x saying he was using ranger etc but atleast he keept poting videos im not saying afl are all cheaters. but they never post any dd video with cursor :(
Nice pov from EE and BP also nice attempt to make propaganda of your party by posting a video with the only 2 guys who are not on ranger on that party... So fail propaganda katone, you still use ranger and u cant deny it so you sould keep your mouth close before u get ban
you got to be mad bra but w/e as i heard zranger isnt working anymore new movie coming up soon we will see who cant do anything without programs, and i am sorry whoever you are you seem to be really mad at me :)
w/e u say buddy, your clan knows it very well even more when you are so evident. want an example? In antharas pvp you was shouting the exact numbers from afl saying exactly how much characters were alive and how much characters  were death. Ofc you will deny it now and ur clannies wont confirm it, but everybody knows its true
So I Recommend you to bsoe from forums and keep your big mouth shut and also lower your ego if you really care about your char and your party in before you make someone really mad in your own clan  ;D
And yeh zranger isnt working anymore after 1 hour ago restart, if gms keep a log of who logged after this restart with zranger will be so much win, your name will be on it  ;D. You know exactly why I'm saying that
keep the propaganda guys  ;D
ye sure nice propaganda its easy to pull bullshiet when you dont even say who you are retard grow up some balls ans tell me you ig name so i can laugh at you. i didnt knew ppl were hating me so much. tell me you ig name we can fix this anytime ig :) no zranger anymore it should be easy for you to kill me no ? fucking butthurt kid :)

HaugeH1

Реакции
Баллы
Fire сказал(а):
HaugeH сказал(а):
Fire сказал(а):
katoNe сказал(а):
well since i started to play vs afl i asked a movie from pink or any afl pro killers , guess what never happend :( everyone was blaming xLife on 5x saying he was using ranger etc but atleast he keept poting videos im not saying afl are all cheaters. but they never post any dd video with cursor :(
Nice pov from EE and BP also nice attempt to make propaganda of your party by posting a video with the only 2 guys who are not on ranger on that party... So fail propaganda katone, you still use ranger and u cant deny it so you sould keep your mouth close before u get ban
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ7Hfd4D4UI&feature=related
go kill yourself
If u are from LL u should know that what im saying is 100% true  ;)
No im not and i was his enemy on x5
More questions

Udunnome

Реакции
Баллы
loved the soundtrack :)
Edit: about the fraps- terrible auto-targeting skills,using mouse and hands to play, 0.5/10

frs1

Реакции
Баллы
Move from x5 was kinda better, but this one is pretty cool too. imo bp is not experienced enough, neiz pov is good as always :) Despite that one of my fav grps :s

randomm

Реакции
Баллы
frs сказал(а):
Move from x5 was kinda better, but this one is pretty cool too. imo bp is not experienced enough, neiz pov is good as always :) Despite that one of my fav grps :s
I guess bp pov is not that bad, considering it's 1st time playing )

nobeno

Реакции
Баллы
FUCKKKKKKK ENGLISH
OOOOOOOOOOOOLEE HOLYY MOLY YOU GUYS WON THREAD .
Cool video although  .

Реакции
Баллы
i liked only first song.. others are shit..

OP
OP
N

n

Реакции
Баллы
sticky сказал(а):
i liked only  first song.. others  are shit..
says the guy who puts penis song in his movie. cool man.
anyway, thanks for comments everyone. i must say i didnt expect that good response.

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Great quality productions as usually, keep the good job.

Реакции
Баллы
n сказал(а):
sticky сказал(а):
anyway, thanks for comments everyone. i must say i didnt expect that good response.
i  dunno, but think its not worth to dispute  about  music  taste( if  i  say correctly ;D)
btw  forgot to  say .  nice ee skills  . i liked it ;o  jsut one thing  . there is arcane wisdom?

nobeno

Реакции
Баллы
sticky сказал(а):
n сказал(а):
sticky сказал(а):
i  dunno, but think its not worth to dispute  about   music  taste( if  i  say correctly ;D)
btw   forgot to  say .  nice ee skills   . i liked it ;o   jsut one thing  . there is arcane wisdom?
this -] GOLD

Imbatron

Реакции
Баллы
usually dont like healer povs, but enjoyed this

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх