Team MSPaint - the earlygame fraps in EE/Bish pov (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы n
  • Дата начала

Dnt1

Реакции
Баллы
Warzone сказал(а):
Dnt сказал(а):
Good party , only Alasis is a really pathetic on his glad , the only party that we still got some fun vs em , even w/o nobles in party vs their valored pt , but still alot better than others LL`s groups
How many (100 +) wins you have vs this party ?:))
We won 1 vs em with alot of mobs on their asses , and we lost 3 4 fights but still we got some fun to pvp a good groups nto some jokes like AFL`s grousp

randomm

Реакции
Баллы
Dnt сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
Dnt сказал(а):
Good party , only Alasis is a really pathetic on his glad , the only party that we still got some fun vs em , even w/o nobles in party vs their valored pt , but still alot better than others LL`s groups
We won 1 vs em with alot of mobs on their asses , and we lost 3 4 fights but still we got some fun to pvp a good groups nto some jokes like AFL`s grousp
Are you the untagged group @ ketra, with aw/sk?
PS - At what time you see EE spaming cp?

vaurk

Реакции
Баллы
first scene is the best fucking scene ever

Dnt1

Реакции
Баллы
randomm сказал(а):
Dnt сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
Dnt сказал(а):
Ye its our grp with AW + sk :p , well on TOI fights ][ and for sure katone is using a clicker or l2r his cp just cant get down .. dont tell me he got so fast fingers :p anyway even with clickers or whatver u use , you are still good at pvp :p

randomm

Реакции
Баллы
Dnt сказал(а):
randomm сказал(а):
Dnt сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
Dnt сказал(а):
Ye its our grp with AW + sk :p , well on TOI fights ][ and for sure katone is using a clicker or l2r his cp just cant get down .. dont tell me he got so fast fingers :p anyway even with clickers or whatver u use , you are still good at pvp :p
Hmm, we never used valor versus your goup, but whatever :)

Dnt1

Реакции
Баллы
randomm сказал(а):
Dnt сказал(а):
randomm сказал(а):
Dnt сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
Dnt сказал(а):
Ye sure : ) thats why our dagger with 150 wep is backstabing you for 1k dmg with CW on you but however : ) valor is not a s uch problem , but no nobles =qq :p

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
Dnt сказал(а):
randomm сказал(а):
Dnt сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
Dnt сказал(а):
i must say your group is pretty decent compared to other trashgroups from afl etc, that to bad you dont have more DPs, about cp pots as i said there nothing special you just activate nostromo  macrowhen you lose cp and its gonna spam until your done and its nothing unlegit its allowed even or retails

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы

randomm

Реакции
Баллы
Dnt сказал(а):
randomm сказал(а):
Dnt сказал(а):
randomm сказал(а):
Dnt сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
Dnt сказал(а):
Ye sure : ) thats why our dagger with 150 wep is backstabing you for 1k dmg with CW on you but however : ) valor is not a s uch problem , but no nobles =qq :p
Screens ] Words.
(today w/ boxed bd)

Dont have the fraps from the previous fights, but we barely use valor...Specially in 9v9's

Fire1

Реакции
Баллы
katoNe сказал(а):
well since i started to play vs afl i asked a movie from pink or any afl pro killers , guess what never happend :( everyone was blaming xLife on 5x saying he was using ranger etc but atleast he keept poting videos im not saying afl are all cheaters. but they never post any dd video with cursor :(
Nice pov from EE and BP also nice attempt to make propaganda of your party by posting a video with the only 2 guys who are not on ranger on that party... So fail propaganda katone, you still use ranger and u cant deny it so you sould keep your mouth close before u get ban

HaugeH1

Реакции
Баллы
Fire сказал(а):
katoNe сказал(а):
well since i started to play vs afl i asked a movie from pink or any afl pro killers , guess what never happend :( everyone was blaming xLife on 5x saying he was using ranger etc but atleast he keept poting videos im not saying afl are all cheaters. but they never post any dd video with cursor :(
Nice pov from EE and BP also nice attempt to make propaganda of your party by posting a video with the only 2 guys who are not on ranger on that party... So fail propaganda katone, you still use ranger and u cant deny it so you sould keep your mouth close before u get ban
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ7Hfd4D4UI&feature=related
go kill yourself

Fire1

Реакции
Баллы
HaugeH сказал(а):
Fire сказал(а):
katoNe сказал(а):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ7Hfd4D4UI&feature=related
go kill yourself
If u are from LL u should know that what im saying is 100% true  ;)

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
Fire сказал(а):
katoNe сказал(а):
you got to be mad bra but w/e as i heard zranger isnt working anymore new movie coming up soon we will see who cant do anything without programs, and i am sorry whoever you are you seem to be really mad at me :)

randomm

Реакции
Баллы
Fire сказал(а):
katoNe сказал(а):
Sorry, no1 from my party uses crappy 3rd pt software. There's something called hands, have you ever heard of it?
Anyway, good attempt to flame, and gn for now.

Fire1

Реакции
Баллы
katoNe сказал(а):
Fire сказал(а):
katoNe сказал(а):
you got to be mad bra but w/e as i heard zranger isnt working anymore new movie coming up soon we will see who cant do anything without programs, and i am sorry whoever you are you seem to be really mad at me :)
w/e u say buddy, your clan knows it very well even more when you are so evident. want an example? In antharas pvp you was shouting the exact numbers from afl saying exactly how much characters were alive and how much characters  were death. Ofc you will deny it now and ur clannies wont confirm it, but everybody knows its true
So I Recommend you to bsoe from forums and keep your big mouth shut and also lower your ego if you really care about your char and your party in before you make someone really mad in your own clan  ;D
And yeh zranger isnt working anymore after 1 hour ago restart, if gms keep a log of who logged after this restart with zranger will be so much win, your name will be on it  ;D. You know exactly why I'm saying that
keep the propaganda guys  ;D

c1ashpwnz

Реакции
Баллы
Enjoyed it a lot :) Good healers.

Dnt1

Реакции
Баллы
katoNe сказал(а):
Dnt сказал(а):
randomm сказал(а):
Dnt сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
Dnt сказал(а):
i must say your group is pretty decent compared to other trashgroups from afl etc, that to bad you dont have more DPs, about cp pots as i said there nothing special you just activate nostromo  macrowhen you lose cp and its gonna spam until your done and its nothing unlegit its allowed even or retails
Thank you , well i dont think its jsut about Dps , but no nobless in group is kinda hard cuz if healers died just once iots almsot 90% lost fight since even if bd/sws/wc ress them , w/o bufs they gonna be oneshoted even before wc do rebuff so .. :p anyway hope we gonna have much more pvps now since we are tagged again , cya in ketra :p

Arwyn

Реакции
Баллы
It was worth watching , and the music chosen iz cool

PS: 3rd pt software arent working ?! Dayummm I'm going to laugh my ass off when I see some of the pvp movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх