skill enchant bug (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

kornes

Реакции
Баллы
I rly dont understand why u still think that there is no bug, all these ppl are just haters ? and come here to flame ur clan?
This is topic about major bug and was made to inform administration, not for flame ETC which even w/o it are untouchable atm. Why ppl here strongly repeat that there is no any bug? Maybe just leave this to resolve by administration and stfu?
Also no1 said that whole etc use that bug, but for sure one of that 100+ member noticed that already. You ask why not every1 have all skills +100 ? imo cuz bogs/master bogs are expensive and also till now not much ppl known about that.

I just hope that admins will at last do something and check logs ~.~

dagothur

Реакции
Баллы
Feel free to check anyone from ETC. My disarm for example was checked by gm cause Meow reported me. We didnt use anythin besides normal enchanting with gc mastery books. And its insane expensive i must say :). Spent like 40kkk already for it.

kornes

Реакции
Баллы
dagothur сказал(а):
Feel free to check anyone from ETC. My disarm for example was checked by gm cause Meow reported me. We didnt use anythin besides normal enchanting with gc mastery books. And its insane expensive i must say :). Spent like 40kkk already for it.
ah, now u will keep ur hero status not only for 100% but for 199% ! ;d

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Arris сказал(а):
Ahahahaha. That made my day. And how will you call, healing your baium party from outside/below of Baium room? :]
This issue has been discussed several times on several server, even on retail and it has been confirmed as not a bug but feature by nc-soft, same we better consulted all such things with GM before doing it, because sometimes some ppl see things from other POV, but not in this case on this server. So call your mommy and cry to her pls...
Too bad u spent your energy on crying about ETC members skill enchants instead of trying to find out, IF even such bug exist and how does it work to report it properly, only one person i think it was Toxic gave here at least something like a proof that sub-skill mastery book was used twice in matter of lag, again this should be really easy to find out and punish the ppl same as I wanted while some users were exploiting vote/sms system to DC ppl on olympiad. BTW high lvl skill enchants were made in my clan before this lags occured anyway...
And to the theory of using some bog or mastery book to start enchanting more skills well yea if it really work like this this would help mostly to poor ppl who doesnt have bogs to make a lot of basic skill enchants on low +++, but still skills imo do break this way so its not rly helpfull making some insane enchants anyway.

razz1

Реакции
Баллы
You should ask Jacky how many BOGs we get from olympiad and all castles. It's way more than 1k per month. Pure mathematics.

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
Arris сказал(а):
Ahahahaha. That made my day. And how will you call, healing your baium party from outside/below of Baium room? :]
This issue has been discussed several times on several server, even on retail and it has been confirmed as not a bug but feature by nc-soft, same we better consulted all such things with GM before doing it, because sometimes some ppl see things from other POV, but not in this case on this server. So call your mommy and cry to her pls...
Too bad u spent your energy on crying about ETC members skill enchants instead of trying to find out, IF even such bug exist and how does it work to report it properly, only one person i think it was Toxic gave here at least something like a proof that sub-skill mastery book was used twice in matter of lag, again this should be really easy to find out and punish the ppl same as I wanted while some users were exploiting vote/sms system to DC ppl on olympiad. BTW high lvl skill enchants were made in my clan before this lags occured anyway...
And to the theory of using some bog or mastery book to start enchanting more skills well yea if it really work like this this would help mostly to poor ppl who doesnt have bogs to make a lot of basic skill enchants on low +++, but still skills imo do break this way so its not rly helpfull making some insane enchants anyway.
Jacky, but with books mastery, skills do not break. You can fail enchanting but on lag just click few times more and you will still enchant it higher. I can understand why you deny that ETC used any exploits (even though i'm almost sure that you did used some exploits, even if that was just few times) but i don't get it why you fanatically deny bug existence. Just go and try it by yourself (even though checking such important report should be GMs duty).

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
If u were reading my post u would see I am not fanaticly denying there might be some bug or some kind of exploit connected with lag, but its too much reading for u it seems....u just have to ignore ppl who have absolutely no clue what is possible and what not and tell them to STFU, what u need here is to find out what exactly is possible to do with such thing, report it corectly and ask admin to do smt against it. And for u again ETC as clan never used anykind of exploit or bug, tho i know a lot of them, i never allowed ppl to use any of them...we were trying always to report all bugs when possible and help to make the server better not using some kind of bugs for us like did that clan from LT, cant remember the name, but one of the ppl who are screaming on forums about others exploiting was member of that clan...so its just hilarious what are some ppl capable to do/say here.
If u rly want to report / fix some bug u have to filter retards and kids who doesnt have any clue.
Than u can hope it wont be rly rly complicated to recover/find such bug users in database/logs and admin will do smt with it. But if he didnt wanted even to take hero status from russians who were DCing ppl and gained hero status like this..dunno if he will want to spent time be recovering this kind of exploits....

Prince

Реакции
Баллы
Arris сказал(а):
Jacky, but with books mastery, skills do not break. You can fail enchanting but on lag just click few times more and you will still enchant it higher.
Arris why u post this? ETC know about it for a loooong time..

OP
OP
Z

zomg1

Реакции
Баллы
Damn u ppl, bring back items lags and ill fraps how is this bug working. Even if i will get ban for that.

Btw its so sad that u cant discuss without insulting other ppl... Mature ppl use arguments imo, so what? U are a banch of kids or what? WTB replays without insulting words.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Prince сказал(а):
Arris сказал(а):
Jacky, but with books mastery, skills do not break. You can fail enchanting but on lag just click few times more and you will still enchant it higher.
Arris why u post this? ETC know about it for a loooong time..
This is example off idiots just spamming/hating, which u must ignore if u want to have serious topic about some bug.
How could only ETC know about such bug when there wasnt any conditions to even try it...lol but suuuuuuuuuure ETC knows, ETC uses...cry more.

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
Again the same, there is a supposed bug? lets blame ETC!

re-xa

Реакции
Баллы
Does it matter who used bug? Important thing is that this bug exists and can be exploited by anyone.
Stop spamming about ETC with "they used it or not". Just lets think what to do and how to "convice"
admins to do something about this. I'm suprised that we still didn't get any information about this
case or if GMs even care about it. Below is list of bugs that already were posted on this forum
(propably i will just get banned again) and was deleted by server administration (ofc we still don't know why).
/1/w883.png[/IMG]

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
I think server staff doesnt want players to see it so they can exploit it even more and trying to find out what to do now, admin is never writing here on forums, so u can only hope he works on it and repair it....

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
I think server staff doesnt want players to see it so they can exploit it even more and trying to find out what to do now, admin is never writing here on forums, so u can only hope he works on it and repair it....
But there are many GMs and i think they communicate with each other, just official post by any GM that Administration is working on this problem would be good move...

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Arris сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
But there are many GMs and i think they communicate with each other, just official post by any GM that Administration is working on this problem would be good move...
Ofc it would, but have seen it in other cases here, since beggining of server we reported many bugs...a lot of was reapired without single word on forums..get use to it...

James_p

Реакции
Баллы
Nas сказал(а):
James_p сказал(а):
OMG Jacky.......R U sure for all your clan mates?I think no,U cannot swear this....and if U dont believe this exploit,U R just blind an U dont wanna see it.....here is manual for U:
1) w8 for our beloved lags
2) take some bogs/masterys and go to your skill enchant NPC
3) if U have more than 1 bog/mastery, keep just 1 in your inv and put others for ex to your wolf
4) press enchant skill which U wanna enchant and immediately start enchanting other skills with the same bog/mastery(maybe it works for the same skill too)
5)your bog/mastery will disappear after few seconds bcs of lags.....
still dont understand this?I dont think so.And for ex,one my friend get 52+52 badges in TW before more than month so this bug/xploit is here for long time....so some rollback is pointless. I am interested how many ppls used it...and now Jacky when U know how to do it,buy muchoooooooooo masterys and hurry to enchant so U will not be late against your clan mates :-*
Nice guide, bro. Looks like u know how to cheat,but thats not a proof that we are using it. Btw ,zomg1 or w/e ur nick is, ask ur friend(the one that was enchanting his lvl 77 skill to +18) again how he is buggind oe skills and post the guide here, id like to make few lvl 77 skills +18(and mb more?).
I rly expected that some nab will say this xD all GMs of the world check me IG,I have nothing to hide.....and Jacky I rly laughed when I was reading your answer...."I will not allow to use xploit" xD do U think they will ask U if they can?and that with more sub skills....I heared from offic that U can have more...just delete your sub and take another

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
James_p сказал(а):
I rly expected that some nab will say this xD all GMs of the world check me IG,I have nothing to hide.....and Jacky I rly laughed when I was reading your answer...."I will not allow to use xploit" xD do U think they will ask U if they can?and that with more sub skills....I heared from offic that U can have more...just delete your sub and take another
You're stupid. He can't check his Clanmember 24/7 for exploiting or botting, but most of our people play fair and legit. If they risk to exploit then it's their own business and risk to get banned. It's just funny to see all the tears here about ETC, but who can say that other Allys didnt abuse it aswell or just some Member of NF, Absolute, Meow or other Clans?
"I heared ...", so go ahead make some Subclasses, delete Subs and get mass Certification Books. Oh wait it doesnt work ...

BadDude

Реакции
Баллы
James_p сказал(а):
Nas сказал(а):
James_p сказал(а):
OMG Jacky.......R U sure for all your clan mates?I think no,U cannot swear this....and if U dont believe this exploit,U R just blind an U dont wanna see it.....here is manual for U:
1) w8 for our beloved lags
2) take some bogs/masterys and go to your skill enchant NPC
3) if U have more than 1 bog/mastery, keep just 1 in your inv and put others for ex to your wolf
4) press enchant skill which U wanna enchant and immediately start enchanting other skills with the same bog/mastery(maybe it works for the same skill too)
5)your bog/mastery will disappear after few seconds bcs of lags.....
still dont understand this?I dont think so.And for ex,one my friend get 52+52 badges in TW before more than month so this bug/xploit is here for long time....so some rollback is pointless. I am interested how many ppls used it...and now Jacky when U know how to do it,buy muchoooooooooo masterys and hurry to enchant so U will not be late against your clan mates :-*
Nice guide, bro. Looks like u know how to cheat,but thats not a proof that we are using it. Btw ,zomg1 or w/e ur nick is, ask ur friend(the one that was enchanting his lvl 77 skill to +18) again how he is buggind oe skills and post the guide here, id like to make few lvl 77 skills +18(and mb more?).
usually ppl get butthurt when they see some1 a lot more poferful than them thats why they say crap about top clans in first place, it may be true but doesnt have to.. u shouldnt care about them ^^

James_p

Реакции
Баллы
darkflame сказал(а):
James_p сказал(а):
You're stupid. He can't check his Clanmember 24/7 for exploiting or botting, but most of our people play fair and legit. If they risk to exploit then it's their own business and risk to get banned. It's just funny to see all the tears here about ETC, but who can say that other Allys didnt abuse it aswell or just some Member of NF, Absolute, Meow or other Clans?
"I heared ...", so go ahead make some Subclasses, delete Subs and get mass Certification Books. Oh wait it doesnt work ...
mg nab thats what I am whole time speaking about....that Jacky cannot know what each member do.....so pls dont tell that shits like "nobody from my clan is xploiting"

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх