skill enchant bug (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
zomg1 сказал(а):
nah, after that bug report, server suddenly went down (during last night for about 1-2 hours). After that my ping get lower from 186 to 96, and i dont have lags all day long. Imo there is no chance to balance server. Or maybe there is no will to do that?
And stop sh!t talking etc. U know, we know, gm's probbably know that too. U ALL WERE USING THAT BUG.
and we all know youre an idiot with a brain of a hamster :D

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
bjorn сказал(а):
kornes сказал(а):
there is "detailed" word, mr. smartass.
enough to proove if its normal made or with your imaginary bug
You are just stupid as hell, aren't you? Multiple people reports the same bug or confirms its existence. And you are playing dumb saying that it is "imaginary bug".
EDIT: This bug can sink this server yet it seems that none of the GMs/Admins care. Good job... it will lead (or it already did) to completely destruction of server balance and ppl are already discouraged by it.

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
Arris сказал(а):
bjorn сказал(а):
kornes сказал(а):
there is "detailed" word, mr. smartass.
enough to proove if its normal made or with your imaginary bug
You are just stupid as hell, aren't you? Multiple people reports the same bug or confirms its existence. And you are playing dumb saying that it is "imaginary bug".
EDIT: This bug can sink this server yet it seems that none of the GMs/Admins care. Good job... it will lead (or it already did) to completely destruction of server balance and ppl are already discouraged by it.
give one fakin evidence such bug exists and is not made up by those ppl you write about. are you at least thinking? people can write every crap which comes into their minds. ppl run with high oed skills that doesnt prove they bugged something. you wanna tell me, that its not possible to make a high oe skill? go to a official server and check the chars, which were sold there. all had such oed skills, you would be crying like a baby facing such chars here. so dont complain, if youre so sure about such a bug, make a screen, write a petition or anythin to prove your point. if you have none just shut up and crawl back to your hole. you ppl are so annoying, writing crap without any ... once again .. any evidence. butthurt kids shouldnt be allowed to play l2.

piot

Реакции
Баллы
can i use this bug to get few s grade recipes from fog ? ::)
or ketra/varka

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
It's just funny to see butthurt people like zomg1 crying about everything, because they can't do a shit on the Server and can't proof a shit. The people with high OE skills in ETC got their skills for like 1-2 Months now and they were not bugging. I say it again, go ahead and ask some GM to check the logs because it's possible to track every fucking enchant and item. Every Item got his own separate item number and gms can easy check it how often people used 1 item for multiple enchants and skillenchants.

Nickola

Реакции
Баллы
darkflame сказал(а):
It's just funny to see butthurt people like zomg1 crying about everything, because they can't do a shit on the Server and can't proof a shit. The people with high OE skills in ETC got their skills for like 1-2 Months now and they were not bugging. I say it again, go ahead and ask some GM to check the logs because it's possible to track every fucking enchant and item. Every Item got his own separate item number and gms can easy check it how often people used 1 item for multiple enchants and skillenchants.
TRUE
Stop ppl flaming . Lets wait for gm's  Answer

Toxic1

Реакции
Баллы
easier to check is who has too much skills from subclass

p.s it's not next flame topic about etc idiots. Many people in many clans used that bug

Prince

Реакции
Баллы
oh etc u scared? QQ moar and gtfo with ur skills +28 enchanted by 2-3 codex mastery...

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
Prince сказал(а):
oh etc u scared? QQ moar and gtfo with ur skills +28 enchanted by 2-3 codex mastery...
Yes we are scared, thats why we say let a GM check our Skillenchant Logs. Dude you make no sense ...

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
As for the bug itself. I'm not sure - haven't logged in to 30x for weeks.

However, seems like there are quite few people telling that it does exist.

As thinking for logic, it could exist, since lag-is-lag. It makes things to work less accurate as they spouse to.

Wouldn't really surprised if it was true after all.
And if bug did existed, and ETC knew about it - THEY DID EXPLOIT IT. Just saying.

[3 Toxic

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
iPKu сказал(а):
As for the bug itself. I'm not sure - haven't logged in to 30x for weeks.
However, seems like there are quite few people telling that it does exist.
As thinking for logic, it could exist, since lag-is-lag. It makes things to work less accurate as they spouse to.
Wouldn't really surprised if it was true after all.
And if bug did existed, and ETC knew about it - THEY DID EXPLOIT IT. Just saying.
[3 Toxic
We didnt exploit single bug and we never will, go cry somewhere else pls.
If ppl know what are mastery books and how many bogs, nobody with brain could be crying about some skill enchants in our clan lol, actually I think we are pretty low and unlucky in skill enchanting.
BTW I cant even imagine how can lag help ppl enchant skills it doesnt make sence at all.

James_p

Реакции
Баллы
OMG Jacky.......R U sure for all your clan mates?I think no,U cannot swear this....and if U dont believe this exploit,U R just blind an U dont wanna see it.....here is manual for U:
1) w8 for our beloved lags
2) take some bogs/masterys and go to your skill enchant NPC
3) if U have more than 1 bog/mastery, keep just 1 in your inv and put others for ex to your wolf
4) press enchant skill which U wanna enchant and immediately start enchanting other skills with the same bog/mastery(maybe it works for the same skill too)
5)your bog/mastery will disappear after few seconds bcs of lags.....

still dont understand this?I dont think so.And for ex,one my friend get 52+52 badges in TW before more than month so this bug/xploit is here for long time....so some rollback is pointless. I am interested how many ppls used it...and now Jacky when U know how to do it,buy muchoooooooooo masterys and hurry to enchant so U will not be late against your clan mates :-*

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
How does lagging items help u to get to +30 skills, u are retarded...lol, u will break skills like this anyway, if anybody is trying to use this, hes risking to get caught by logs.
Anyway there has been plenty of noobs crying about enchant skills and even one GM was so naive and stupid and believe it and deleted one of my members skill completly, because there are mastery books and when u rly want u will enchant your skills too and ETC have rly good opportunity since we have a lot of bogs from castles/heroes all the time aviable unlike all others who cry here, the GM had to give it fast back as it was since it was completly done legit way. Crybabies like creator of this topic and clueless ppl make huge QQfest around enchanted skills, while I know only rly few ppl with RLY rly highly enchanted skills and i know very well what it costs them and how they farm to get it done.
And once again FOR retards: ETC was never using anykind of bugs/exploits, thats our clan credo, I speak for the clan yes, ofc I cant stand behind each individual, but as clan we have it clear and ppl know i wouldnt allow anybody use exploits or bugs thats how it is. So when some IDIOT write ETC would use it for sure when they know it, I have to write NO FUCKING way ETC as clan using bugs/exploits.

Nas1

Реакции
Баллы
James_p сказал(а):
OMG Jacky.......R U sure for all your clan mates?I think no,U cannot swear this....and if U dont believe this exploit,U R just blind an U dont wanna see it.....here is manual for U:
1) w8 for our beloved lags
2) take some bogs/masterys and go to your skill enchant NPC
3) if U have more than 1 bog/mastery, keep just 1 in your inv and put others for ex to your wolf
4) press enchant skill which U wanna enchant and immediately start enchanting other skills with the same bog/mastery(maybe it works for the same skill too)
5)your bog/mastery will disappear after few seconds bcs of lags.....
still dont understand this?I dont think so.And for ex,one my friend get 52+52 badges in TW before more than month so this bug/xploit is here for long time....so some rollback is pointless. I am interested how many ppls used it...and now Jacky when U know how to do it,buy muchoooooooooo masterys and hurry to enchant so U will not be late against your clan mates :-*
Nice guide, bro. Looks like u know how to cheat,but thats not a proof that we are using it. Btw ,zomg1 or w/e ur nick is, ask ur friend(the one that was enchanting his lvl 77 skill to +18) again how he is buggind oe skills and post the guide here, id like to make few lvl 77 skills +18(and mb more?).

lolek

Реакции
Баллы
This post is fake

RaMi1

Реакции
Баллы
James_p сказал(а):
OMG Jacky.......R U sure for all your clan mates?I think no,U cannot swear this....and if U dont believe this exploit,U R just blind an U dont wanna see it..
It goes other way around u know? Are you sure that ETC were using a bug? u have any proof for this? Shut the fuck up than, coz its simply a trashtalk and fake accusation.... That should be punished aswell. It goes for you iPKu
thats low.

nkYellOw

Реакции
Баллы
any admins show this topic? wtf ? yesterday server will be down again and have lags, good job guys...

Toxic1

Реакции
Баллы
4000.jpg

proof for too much quest reward (certification skills)

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
:D first of all i would check the creators of the topic and the ones, who are so sure about that "bug" cause they apparently dont know how skills are enchanted in gracia final or they just act like retards :) . try to bug somethin else like u claim book are used ... for example cp pots or w/e ... everything youses the item it needs, even with a lag it uses it with a time difference. everyone would run with +30 skills by your conspiracy theory but there are only few ppl with rly high oed skills and only 1 or maybe max 2 ... and guess what ... its hellish expensive to make it so ye, all around made their skills with 1 book. gtfo forum trolls ;D

P.S.: i see only a proof (like words are a proof) that 2 quests gave more items than it should. so report it and dont troll here with your theories

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
bjorn сказал(а):
:D first of all i would check the creators of the topic and the ones, who are so sure about that "bug" cause they apparently dont know how skills are enchanted in gracia final or they just act like retards :) . try to bug somethin else like u claim book are used ... for example cp pots or w/e ... everything youses the item it needs, even with a lag it uses it with a time difference. everyone would run with +30 skills by your conspiracy theory but there are only few ppl with rly high oed skills and only 1 or maybe max 2 ... and guess what ... its hellish expensive to make it so ye, all around made their skills with 1 book. gtfo forum trolls  ;D
P.S.: i see only a proof (like words are a proof) that 2 quests gave more items than it should. so report it and dont troll here with your theories
The problem is that enchants are different... if we had normal lags, it would be fine. But the problem is with item lag. You can enchant skill and server will react to it immediately but your mastery book will dissapear in 5-8 seconds. It means that If you will click next time, server will still see that you have enchant book and will allow you to continue enchanting as long as this book will be in your inventory. I'm waiting to get GC - Mastery and item lag to make screens becouse some retards are blind as hell.
We didnt exploit single bug and we never will, go cry somewhere else pls.
Ahahahaha. That made my day. And how will you call, healing your baium party from outside/below of Baium room? :]
EDIT: If you will break your skill with mastery book, Game will still allow you to continue if book didn't dissapeared yet. So you can have idk, let's say Mass disarm +9, click 5 times and even if you will have 3 times, you will stil have +2 more.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх