skill enchant bug (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
James_p сказал(а):
mg nab thats what I am whole time speaking about....that Jacky cannot know what each member do.....so pls dont tell that shits like "nobody from my clan is xploiting"
I DO know about best enchants in my clan, and those were made completly legit way how its possible on Gracia Final, even GM were checking it, those enchants were made anyway before there were some item lags, so thats the point, i was all time protecting my ppl here those who have highly enchanted skills which about others are crying and i had to say those were made by normal legit way, checked and confirmed by gm, stop already this cry about ETC, ETC should be crying here now btw, since this bug possibly allow some nabs to reach some nice skill enchats if it really worked like this.

James_p

Реакции
Баллы
iu dont believe that GM checked all of em...and U cannot know how they enchanted it...

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
James_p сказал(а):
iu dont believe that GM checked all of em...and U cannot know how they enchanted it...
Normally since there wasnt any item lags before. Name somebody, ask GM to check em w/e u want, just stop crying about ETC, coz we didnt use any exploits.

James_p

Реакции
Баллы
I dont name anybody who use it. if U didnt recognized iit,i am just telling U to stop writing that shits that nobody from ETC uses any xploit.U JUST CANNOT KNOW AND THEY WILL NOT TELL U! and item lags are here for long time so dont tell that nobody was enchanting skills during that lags

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
James_p сказал(а):
I dont name anybody who use it. if U didnt recognized iit,i am just telling U to stop writing that shits that nobody from ETC uses any xploit.U JUST CANNOT KNOW AND THEY WILL NOT TELL U! and item lags are here for long time so dont tell that nobody was enchanting skills during that lags
Unless u will name somebody, u are blaming whole clan and I am defending it, not gonna stop just cuz u cry more and more, face it scrub.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх