Servers merge - Poll (3 Viewers)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

JaCoX

Реакции
Баллы
meh that multiply adena thing will screw the economy so bad, seems like ill have to spend my saved adena NOW...

about poll, just lol

Innovi

Реакции
Баллы
This poll its an bad option anyway. Decision about merge or not belong to the random non-factors not to the factors.

JayLO

Реакции
Баллы
Do you really think that this merge will change anything in competition? Due to fake info about "h5 update in june" ppl started to sell zerkers and their items, dynasty items prices went lower and ppl just save their money for h5. Dunno if merge will be before h5 or after but if it happens before h5 then it won't change anything. This "h5 soon" just stopped everything on servers and still no info when this update exacly will be. So stop talking about "merge as remedy for everything".

xCrash

Реакции
Баллы
prey, imagine xlife takin ur hero :DDD

GreengoS

Реакции
Баллы
do wipe after merage or else this server will still more quickly die for x5 and x15

naB4o

Реакции
Баллы
Guys think a lil about eventual wipe. Then what - start everything over again - it's summer. Most of ppl spent too much time on these servers to have such a gear and shits, it will be lol to wipe/open new server during summer. W8 for October/November and it would be ok to wipe since ppl would be bored already with playing in such an unequal server like merged one and in the same time they will have some more time to play. This is better for rpg staff as well. ;)
PS: Make a normal poll ::)

Bestcrafter

Реакции
Баллы
ok and merge with x1000 server plox .. hey we need a weed seriously put new server h5 asap and problem solved

M

MV

Just to explain to you why x15 is included in the poll. Admins opinion is that x15 doesn't needs a merge since it is still kind of young. But because of quite a bit of people that spammed us about it (like OOC clan their leader) admins decided to add it in the poll and give total control to the players. Logically, x15 players will have the biggest influence in the poll as they are the biggest group in the RPG community.

As for the vote, it takes a couple of minutes to set up a Facebook account. You don't need to give your real information if you're worried about that. And after you vote, you can deactivate your FB account.

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
the merge had to be between x5 and x15 the fresh servers that x1 have nothing to do with it , and now ppl which agreed for merge x15 with x5 are against it because of the x1 , where 1 clan is farming alone ( playing alone)since 3 years and farms epics , i already see shouts on x5 wtt epics x1 rofl , PLS change the poll for x5 and x15 only

and that mutiply adena no way to do it

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
Just to explain to you why x15 is included in the poll. Admins opinion is that x15 doesn't needs a merge since it is still kind of young. But because of quite a bit of people that spammed us about it (like OOC clan their leader) admins decided to add it in the poll and give total control to the players. Logically, x15 players will have the biggest influence in the poll as they are the biggest group in the RPG community.
As for the vote, it takes a couple of minutes to set up a Facebook account. You don't need to give your real information if you're worried about that. And after you vote, you can deactivate your FB account.
yes but also you can create over 9000 accounts and vote
thats why vote / forum acc was better than FB  , i can go create 100 acc's and vote for yes or not

Riselie

Реакции
Баллы
Multiple adena and including x1 server,rofl, definitely not.

JaCoX

Реакции
Баллы
ppl is even lazy to read their emails...

i think first you should try merge x1 and x5 then like after a month/h5 we can discuss about global merge.

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
best would be x5 with x15 one is 1,5 year and one is 8-9 months , x1 is 3 years old and ppl already spamming for sell epics , thats not an option

JaCoX

Реакции
Баллы
alice said merge without x1 is not an option, merge x1 and x5 then

M

MV

n0click сказал(а):
yes but also you can create over 9000 accounts and vote
thats why vote / forum acc was better than FB  , i can go create 100 acc's and vote for yes or not
Let's be realist, if you want to multiple vote you will do it. Do you think it's hard to create multiple forum accounts?

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
try it your self , make 1 fresh an make second and you will have answer " you cannot create multiple account from same machine" maybe only if u change IP or smth else

Slavko1

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
.....But because of quite a bit of people that spammed us about it (like OOC clan their leader) .....
Slavko сказал(а):
/................ Let's face it, OOC kill x5 epics on before they came here........................
THIS IS IT.. GIVE him.ooc so he wants to.ooc so he wants to. For me the end of the topic.
MV: it was an example my dear friend. I did not say "ONLY ooc", i said "LIKE ooc". But i've noticed you use google translator so no offense taken.

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
u mad bro ?

merge would be cool , ppl complaining till they see it and enjoy more pvp more fun at sieges , but always the greedy ppl starts to cmplain

DaiSekkou

Реакции
Баллы
Slavko сказал(а):
THIS IS IT.. GIVE him.ooc so he wants to.ooc so he wants to. For me the end of the topic.
EnglishMofo.jpg

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх