Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

VampireLord

Реакции
Баллы

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
Listen , x1 is server with very low ON and most ppl run in S grades so dont expect epics from them or mucho adena , and about x5 I SAY NO to mutiply adena , x1 is ok they are poor , i visited their server not even 10 shops in towns etc , NO x5 adena mutiply and all is ok , x1 ar epoor is ok

VampireLord

Реакции
Баллы
NO TO MULTIPLY ADENA, it actually sucks hard  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
Also about the free of charge rename, how long will it last, and it will be only for players with the prefix x1 and x5 or for every single char in server?

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
n0click сказал(а):
Listen , x1 is server with very low ON and most ppl run in S grades so dont expect epics from them or mucho adena , and about x5 I SAY NO to mutiply adena , x1 is ok they are poor , i visited their server not even 10 shops in towns etc , NO x5 adena mutiply and all is ok , x1 ar epoor is ok
who cares how many adena/dyna they have, they regulary killing baium (dont know about anthy/valakas).

VampireLord

Реакции
Баллы
I wonder how ADMIRAL knew about multiply before us and he already started to trade adena x15 -] x5

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
n0click сказал(а):
who cares how many adena/dyna they have, they regulary killing baium (dont know about anthy/valakas).
they ar ekilling shiet most active clan has 20 ppl on others max 10

JayLO

Реакции
Баллы
imo this way of voting is stupid cause many ppl doesn't use fb etc. Do it normal way like it was when we voted rates of x15 server

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
like u make acc for vot eu can make an acc for fb and vote for ur IP :]

Traczyk

Реакции
Баллы
exacly, who care about adena/ eq. In h5 will be much ways to get rly good eq. Almost every epics are in instances, tiat / tezza / freya / zaken. All of us can do eq rly fast, you must have good idea how to do it and some ppl. In h5 you have a lot of new exp spots, many new quests. The only problem will be with valakas/ antharas and zaken. Antharas is possible to kill, but you need about 150 ++ good eqed ppl. Imo its fair to multiply adena, couse its depends of adena's drop. Many ppl on x15 have huge billions so why others can't be near them ?
What you suggest to do with adena from ppl on x5 ? There shouldnt do nothing with it ? It will be very unfair for ppl from x5/x1. Ppl on x15 have a lot of adena (from drop), all items on x15 are x2-3 times expensive than on x5/1

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
n0click сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
n0click сказал(а):
they ar ekilling shiet most active clan has 20 ppl on others max 10
with 20 ppl you can kill every single epic in this game, check hero monumt theyre regulary farm bosses.

Bran87

Реакции
Баллы
go kill valky in 2 parties...

Elitepvper

Реакции
Баллы
merge x1, x5, x15,
make rates x7 (since h5 x7 is like gf x12-13)
make gm shop like in x15
all of these=profit

Kamyl

Реакции
Баллы
ll did too

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
VampireLord сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
VampireLord сказал(а):
I wonder how ADMIRAL knew about multiply before us and he already started to trade adena x15 -] x5
he was trading months ago.,..
No, he was trading x5 -] x15, until now
Tazman is right. Admiral was trading x15-]5 long long time ago...
He was farming on x15 and was looking for adena on x5
Dont talk about shit plz.
And he started 'again' these trade cause he was banned, and got unbanned few days ago

HollyCrus

Реакции
Баллы
voting system is worth piece of sh1t

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх