Реакции
Баллы
246 online on forum 101 votes, change the vote system

Ginger

Реакции
Баллы
Pel8 сказал(а):
246 online on forum 101 votes, change the vote system
vote system tru facebook is fkin retarded. I wont vote. RPG-CLUB have inagame accounts/forum accounts, why Social Networks should be involved in something like that...

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
now let it be , and dont make them delay more things

Slavko1

Реакции
Баллы
I congratulate the idea. I am a Newbie on x15 (I did not play at x5, x1), hard work, I come here for everything .. and such no-life of ooc or ll, not quite that effectively destroys all the fun, that's now get their characters from server x5 eq. Thanks for improving the administration of entertainment. Would you like to join, unite with x1 x5,, but not destroy x15 where everything lives its own life. Alternatively, when combined give some interesting links to other servers, because there will no longer make any sense to play.

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
since u are a newbie wont affect you with anything

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
BIG - to transformers from x1 and btw how can someone come with " they have less epics" they farmin them since 3 years right after resp ...

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
that guys wont do anything to influence server pvp , dude in last day of oly on x1 were 2 counts and many epcs are dead their 100 ppl wont change nothing

xCrash

Реакции
Баллы
but their epics, gonna change economy

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
at least you will have epics !!! since will be unkillable almost in h5 , well i wanted only x5 with x15 merge x1 dunno they are rlly not many

Slavko1

Реакции
Баллы
Tell me one thing. Why opting for the x15 server, who is 8 months, I have to compete with people who have characters whom they played the last two years (one year at x5 plus 8 months on x15). On the server, which is 8 months, will be in circulation epics with 3 servers, of which a large part still in the same hands. Let's face it, OOC kill x5 epics on before they came here. I think that as a beginner, I have a chance to compete with such a thing? You say the new spots, new
locations for all instances. It sounds nice, but face it, these locations are immediately seized precisely by such well-life. Also, let me tell the administration how many sets vesper armor is on the old servers, and how much with us. (of course a part of it is exactly in the same hands.) and do not tell me that "here you'll be able to catch up fast" courtesy of the administration, a good portion of people here who play will get toys from other servers, which also played.
After talking with friends, I know what the sentence .. The combination of servers = leaving a sinking ship.

RedFlag

Реакции
Баллы
Very bad idea to merge. Even now I know ppl at x5 who quitted long ago with game and still have 2+ epic sets couse it was so easy to get. If u want to merge then You should do also WIPE but its not best solution. If people from x5 x1 really wanted to play with those from x15 they would move when all did and play with us :) keep their fun for themself at H5... Its my opinion.

xCrash

Реакции
Баллы
is it real redflag glad from x5? :)
yyy, merge suc*s

Traczyk

Реакции
Баллы
guys, the same was on official eu server. They merged 3 servers into one and called him Naia. Franz was there like x5 here, a bit older server, dead, where ppl had a lot of epics. Teon is like x15 here, fresh, with many pvp, fights for epics etc. After merge everything was perfect for more than half a year. Game there is dead now couse only for x1 adena drop. If here, we will have better adena drop x7-15 and possibility to log 3-4 account, then everything will be ok.

hello1

Реакции
Баллы
Traczyk сказал(а):
guys, the same was on official eu server. They merged 3 servers into one and called him Naia. Franz was there like x5 here, a bit older server, dead, where ppl had a lot of epics. Teon is like x15 here, fresh, with many pvp, fights for epics etc. After merge everything was perfect for more than half a year. Game there is dead now couse only for x1 adena drop. If here, we will have better adena drop x7-15 and possibility to log 3-4 account, then everything will be ok.  
Even if not completelly accurate, it is a solid argument, what will happen is that the new people will join the powerhouses that will emerge from the clans merging together and we will have bigger pvps, i honestly don't think the amount of epics farmed on each server will make any difference, the x15 top groups (which is the newest server) are already with epics on almost every single character so...

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
Traczyk сказал(а):
ye naia dead ok

R_A_M_B_O

Реакции
Баллы
If there will be merge between servers on 15th July there will be an announcement about the New server will be High Five? And if yes will be java files?

Traczyk

Реакции
Баллы
hello сказал(а):
Even if not completelly accurate, it is a solid argument, what will happen is that the new people will join the powerhouses that will emerge from the clans merging together and we will have bigger pvps, i honestly don't think the amount of epics farmed on each server will make any difference, the x15 top groups (which is the newest server) are already with epics on almost every single character so...
exacly... I agree with ya.
Its possible that server will have problems to keep balance with so many ppl online. Lets count, 4k from x15 + 1.7k from x5 and 1k from x1, it gives a lot of ppl. Sieges could be a bit laggy war :D But I'm sure that our GM's will find good solution.

dreph

Реакции
Баллы
the poll is not accurate, x15 has more ppl than x1+x5 multiplied with 2 so it`s obvios that the poll shows what x15 players want and not what x1 and x5 players want.
first of all u should make a poll for each server too see if they agree to merge with other server...

this said... i`m looking forward to see the servers merged and alive again

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх