SERVER INFORMATION PEACE [x7] (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

RaMi1

Реакции
Баллы
miou сказал(а):
Like RaMi said, top groups will get into high levels in notime anyway. Actualy the harder server is, bigger the gap between hardcore and more casual players.  In my opinion nevit allows ppl like me who cant grind 12h+ a day anymore to catch up faster as i know how to abuse it
As I undestand those who would like to keep blessing disabled so the server is alive longer(tho will it rly change anything?) I also undestand those who depend on nevit to keep them at least a bit competitive(possibly less emo quits)
+1 exactly my point.

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
RaMi сказал(а):
u still think that you can anyhow stop the hardore players to reach it really fast? Lol stop lie urself that u will anyhow be able to catch them either with nevit or without
quote me where I said that we need stop/punish hardcore player? my point is since we have nevit blessing potions, it will make gap bigger comparing to not having them at all. I would be ok with nevit as long we can't buy 1-4hour potions with rurs... or nevit blessing effecting ONLY the base xp rate.
till this day rpg-club did everything they can to 'milk more money' and there is nothing to be said about it. every single project does that. people who think different are naive and stupid.
but if rpg club staff saying 'we are discussing about it' it proves how OP is nevit blessing since it multiplies rates by 1.5 (aka 50%).

mantinho

Реакции
Баллы
I think that u shouldn't disable nevits too... The most fun thing in H5 is nevit that allows to level up faster even in low rate servers. I and couple of my friends coming to play this server, and we don't want to grind 12h/per day just to get 3rd class in 1 month lol, and we don't want to join x15 Federation cause there is no new people (well maybe there is some, but not enough to have fun at lower levels and do RB's), everyone has everything and we just want to have fun. Those who plays this game 24/7 gonna get everything faster anyway whenether its on or not, cause they will play more ^^.

Hope we can have a good time, and won't have to look for another server, thanks.

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
mantinho сказал(а):
I think that u shouldn't disable nevits too... The most fun thing in H5 is nevit that allows to level up faster even in low rate servers. I and couple of my friends coming to play this server, and we don't want to grind 12h/per day just to get 3rd class in 1 month lol, and we don't want to join x15 Federation cause there is no new people (well maybe there is some, but not enough to have fun at lower levels and do RB's), everyone has everything and we just want to have fun. Those who plays this game 24/7 gonna get everything faster anyway whenether its on or not, cause they will play more ^^.
Hope we can have a good time, and won't have to look for another server, thanks.
in h5 even w/o nevit blessing you will reach your 3rd class in 2-4 days depending on class (considering playing 4h/day).
Also remember that levels in h5 means mostly nothing thanks to 7sign quest saga...

Pidu

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
Good to know that you are taking this into consideration. Because nevit system is what let's hardcore/nolifer donator players getting noblesses just in 24-36hours if not faster...
But for you it is hard decision since you sell that 1-4 hour nevit potions for 75 rur. It gives to project quite amount of cash. Myself last season I bought like 10 of them...
Anyway, for a longer living server best option would be at least disable them for 1-2 weeks at least or add them with so called 'newcomer event'. Unless you can make nevit blessing effecting only base rate (x7 ] x10.5 instead of making x7 server x45ish....).
In that case, the best thing to do is to eliminate that potion from the donation shop, only selled by the NPC nevit (retail like) and not at the gms shop. if not, the way to lvl up of doners will be disgusting if we add all the other bonuses that the PAs will have

Halisha

Реакции
Баллы
Pidu сказал(а):
parazitc сказал(а):
Good to know that you are taking this into consideration. Because nevit system is what let's hardcore/nolifer donator players getting noblesses just in 24-36hours if not faster...
But for you it is hard decision since you sell that 1-4 hour nevit potions for 75 rur. It gives to project quite amount of cash. Myself last season I bought like 10 of them...
Anyway, for a longer living server best option would be at least disable them for 1-2 weeks at least or add them with so called 'newcomer event'. Unless you can make nevit blessing effecting only base rate (x7 ] x10.5 instead of making x7 server x45ish....).
In that case, the best thing to do is to eliminate that potion from the donation shop, only selled by the NPC nevit (retail like) and not at the gms shop. if not, the way to lvl up of doners will be disgusting if we add all the other bonuses that the PAs will have
yeah when i saw the "no donate" banner i though: yeah, finally there is a no pay to win server, but then i saw the nevit pots in donation shop and  i though: u got to be kidding me LOL you know that is so ezy to abuse of that and catch up lvl hiper fast so... remove that plz if u really whant a "no donate" server

Kabut

Реакции
Баллы
I think cant have nevit on donation shop.. only retail like way.. ]:(
and other thing..why kamaloka is each 2 hours? on retail its each 24 hours. ??? ??? ???

Bestcrafter

Реакции
Баллы
is it possible to fix l2.ini /option.ini for borderless frame false/ full screen false? tryed to do so but it doesn't work , long time i didn't played. Any1 made it ? It wasnt bannable on previous servers of rpg ofc but question- is it locked now or smth?

L

Lubosek

Halisha сказал(а):
Pidu сказал(а):
parazitc сказал(а):
yeah when i saw the "no donate" banner i though: yeah, finally there is a no pay to win server, but then i saw the nevit pots in donation shop and  i though: u got to be kidding me LOL you know that is so ezy to abuse of that and catch up lvl hiper fast so... remove that plz if u really whant a "no donate" server
Get real dude, L2 is business like any other game, someone has to pay servers, team, promotions etc. Even if they delete it, they'll have to boost other stuff or make more p2w events in future. Tell me a server where u have vip for 4? per month. Stop complaining plz.

Bestcrafter

Реакции
Баллы
Lubosek сказал(а):
Get real dude, L2 is business like any other game, someone has to pay servers, team, promotions etc. Even if they delete it, they'll have to boost other stuff or make more p2w events in future. Tell me a server where u have vip for 4? per month. Stop complaining plz.
thats why we have premium (it isn't vip) and its not 4?  but 6?  per account/month, then u have to buy shots at start, rune or w/e and its 10?  minimum anyway which means normal subscription like everywhere, i would like to see at least offline shop free of charge because... its for every1's good right? no1 wants to waste their time for non offline shop or picking 2kk adena to set it up for 1 day.  Adding vitality or hourglass is baaaaad idea. Every1 should be equal +/- not +++./-

Reena

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
Basically @parazitc explained it best.
parazitc сказал(а):
nevit system is what makes low rate server a mid rate server. it multiplies rates after all bonuses. Unless you can make nevit effecting only the 'base xp rate'... otherwise it is much better keeping this disabled and add it later on after newcomer event.
Our calculations were very much the same way. Nothing is yet decided, we are testing things on OBT and still getting user feedback. I will keep you update as to what our decision will be.
I understand both points of view but I can't rly get why something so important was not discussed in the poll instead of taking the decision unilaterally by admins 6 days before start. Ppl know these files, every rpg server had nevit system, most players voted x7.. idk. Last rpg server I played was Victoryx7 and it had 15k ppl on for 2 months, last year servers had lower rates (x3-x5) and they didn't reach those numbers of players even combined so I don't understand why instead of trying to copy lastx7 you try to decrease incoming exp (x7 with no nevit is actually harder than x5 with it). U wanna pvp in farming spots? Make stupid 7signs quests x2/x3 like Victory not x5 and then claiming server is 2fast xd
Idk, I know it's admins decision but u are the only one who even answers here. I just hope that if u definitely take nevit off at least make PA 100% instead of 50%, L2 is an old game and i think everyone has already killed enough mobs, if ppl wanna low rates just go classic

m44ti

Реакции
Баллы
is the Quests - rewards, stays as it is? I mean reward x1 or did they change it?

Bestcrafter

Реакции
Баллы
Reena simply there should be active nevit blessing which is now locked, and the rates are closer to x7. But as many ppl mentioned u guys are not going to do it x20 for donators because every1 else will leave.

L

Lubosek

Bestcrafter сказал(а):
thats why we have premium (it isn't vip) and its not 4?  but 6?  per account/month, then u have to buy shots at start, rune or w/e and its 10?  minimum anyway which means normal subscription like everywhere, i would like to see at least offline shop free of charge because... its for every1's good right? no1 wants to waste their time for non offline shop or picking 2kk adena to set it up for 1 day.  Adding vitality or hourglass is baaaaad idea. Every1 should be equal +/- not +++./-
299 is 4? or little bit over but not 6, offline will be for PC points(before it was for timespamps) and u can also use trade-bot, which is for free. Hows premium and shots, rune, juices equal? Isn't that same thing as additional nevit/vitality?

Bestcrafter

Реакции
Баллы
Lubosek сказал(а):
Bestcrafter сказал(а):
299 is 4? or little bit over but not 6, offline will be for PC points(before it was for timespamps) and u can also use trade-bot, which is for free. Hows premium and shots, rune, juices equal? Isn't that same thing as additional nevit/vitality?
well i guess u have to dissagree even if some1 is right. Well lets explain it in even easier way : 0.02?  is 1 rur as you can check (which u didnt) in your account log under donate which stands for 1? = 50 rur  ]] 6 ?  = 300rur. Trade bot is free? right and who is paying for whole day turned on pc while not playing/using it ? As for last sentence i hope you see difference between some1 that donate and some1 that exploit donate vs some1 that doesn't. Thanks for reading and gl in game guys :)

L

Lubosek

Bestcrafter сказал(а):
Lubosek сказал(а):
Bestcrafter сказал(а):
well i guess u have to dissagree even if some1 is right. Well lets explain it in even easier way : 0.02?  is 1 rur as you can check (which u didnt) in your account log under donate which stands for 1? = 50 rur  ]] 6 ?  = 300rur. Trade bot is free? right and who is paying for whole day turned on pc while not playing/using it ? As for last sentence i hope you see difference between some1 that donate and some1 that exploit donate vs some1 that doesn't. Thanks for reading and gl in game guys :)
:D Don't know where did u check it, but in my manager it says 300 RUR = 4.73 $ ( 303 ? ). Maybe your account is special. :)

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Bestcrafter сказал(а):
is it possible to fix l2.ini /option.ini  for borderless frame false/ full screen false? tryed to do so but it doesn't work , long time i didn't played. Any1 made it ? It wasnt bannable on previous servers of rpg ofc but question- is it locked now or smth?
Yes, it is possible. After the server goes live, run the rpg-club updater and update to the latest files, then replace the files you want for borderless window frame in the system folder. Launch game from L2.exe located in the system folder, without using the updater. Be mindful that everytime you use the updater the files will be replaced with the official ones.
We do not recommend replacing any files, but it is possible, some users do it. Please do so at your own risk.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Reena сказал(а):
I understand both points of view but I can't rly get why something so important was not discussed in the poll instead of taking the decision unilaterally by admins 6 days before start. Ppl know these files, every rpg server had nevit system, most players voted x7.. idk. Last rpg server I played was Victoryx7 and it had 15k ppl on for 2 months, last year servers had lower rates (x3-x5) and they didn't reach those numbers of players even combined so I don't understand why instead of trying to copy lastx7 you try to decrease incoming exp (x7 with no nevit is actually harder than x5 with it). U wanna pvp in farming spots? Make stupid 7signs quests x2/x3 like Victory not x5 and then claiming server is 2fast xd
I understand the frustration for taking actions such as this last minute, but you have to keep in mind that there are multiple factors at play. Keeping the balance between what everyone wants, what is needed to keep the server running and what must be done in between is not an easy process. In the end, we have to compromise somewhere and someone will be unhappy with the way we handled things.
Reena сказал(а):
Idk, I know it's admins decision but u are the only one who even answers here.
There are more admins on the Russian side of the community simply because thats where the majority of the player base is located. I'm trying my best to keep you all updated on current events and make sure your voice is at least heard and taken into consideration. If you are unhappy with that, let me know.
Reena сказал(а):
I just hope that if u definitely take nevit off at least make PA 100% instead of 50%, L2 is an old game and i think everyone has already killed enough mobs, if ppl wanna low rates just go classic
As it was discussed previously, the PA rates will be increased after some time and a drop chance will be added to it, in order to encourage new players. Vitality items have been removed from the start and will be gradually added to the in-game shop.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх