SERVER INFORMATION PEACE [x7] (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 648
Баллы
1 314
Hellbound - 1 level 1 December 2017

Kabut

Реакции
Баллы
i need an infos ...
1- rim kamaloka will be only by donation???? ??? ??? ???
2- Shopoff will be only by donation???? ??? ??? ??? ???
3- What is the point to say that server has no donation and it has a lot of them??? ??? ???
4- Is there some more action of normal retail like server that will be only by donation or only PA can use??? ??? ??? ???
Ty

L

Lubosek

Kabut сказал(а):
i need an infos ...
1- rim kamaloka  will be only by donation?
2- Shopoff will be only by donation?  ?
3- What is the point to say that server has no donation and it has a lot of them?  ?
4- Is there some more action of normal retail like server that will be only by donation or only PA can use?
Ty
Why don't you just check beta? 1. For PA 2. RUR/Adena/PC bang points 3. It's called marketing.

O

Overview

Kabut сказал(а):
3- What is the point to say that server has no donation and it has a lot of them?
Pretty sure they mean NO DONATION as no weapon, gear etc available.
+ RUR are tradeable , therefore you can easily farm your way to buy them (if you don't want to donate, buy RUR asap... they are crazy cheap at the beginning of server).

mantinho

Реакции
Баллы
I have one question. Its about drop/spoil runes or smth via donation (that will be added after some time only).

If for example i'll be in pt with drop/spoil 50% user, and I will do last hit, he won't get double spoil/drop, or it doesn't matter and it affects both of us?

Cause if it affects only the drop/spoil 50% user, people who don't donate won't be taken into parties cause of drop/spoil loss...

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
mantinho сказал(а):
I have one question. Its about drop/spoil runes or smth via donation (that will be added after some time only).
If for example i'll be in pt with drop/spoil 50% user, and I will do last hit, he won't get double spoil/drop, or it doesn't matter and it affects both of us?
Cause if it affects only the drop/spoil 50% user, people who don't donate won't be taken into parties cause of drop/spoil loss...
You mean the 50% increased drop chance via Premium Account (PA).
We will give out information about that once we decide to implement it onto live servers(if, we decide).
Also, it costs 299 RUR per month, which is not hard to get. By the time we decide to even add the increased drop chance, there will be plenty of RURs purchaseable on the market via in-game currency, so you can acquire it simply by playing the game not and you don't have to pay a single cent.
Still, we encourage your support.

MyBeautifulLife

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
If i have 1000 rur in x15 server, if I transfer to account and in server start I will transfer it to new x7 server, how much RUR I will have in new server?;)

RaMi1

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
You mean the 50% increased drop chance via Premium Account (PA).
We will give out information about that once we decide to implement it onto live servers(if, we decide).
only drop increase? or spoil also?

Nexon

Реакции
Баллы
Why on OBT we cant raise lvl,no armor,weapon shop?

O

Overview

Nexon сказал(а):
Repeated 1000 times : We shouldn't have OBT. They just did it so we can check the shop and test the rates (and obviously the nevit :D). But they have enough experience with H5... don't need to waste resources on it.

mantinho

Реакции
Баллы
Overview сказал(а):
Nexon сказал(а):
Repeated 1000 times : We shouldn't have OBT. They just did it so we can check the shop and test the rates (and obviously the nevit :D). But they have enough experience with H5... don't need to waste resources on it.
Though, we can't really check how the server rates will be from this OBT cause it has 200% exp runes, and as smn mentioned in another topic, it won't be in the official server. So either way we tested levels with highter than 7% rates.

L

Lubosek

mantinho сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
Nexon сказал(а):
Though, we can't really check how the server rates will be from this OBT cause it has 200% exp runes, and as smn mentioned in another topic, it won't be in the official server. So either way we tested levels with highter than 7% rates.
Noone force u to open that hero box and 2nd character on acc doesnt receive that box at all. The only difference between this OBT and live server is PA which most pple will propably have.

mantinho

Реакции
Баллы
Lubosek сказал(а):
mantinho сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
Nexon сказал(а):
Noone force u to open that hero box and 2nd character on acc doesnt receive that box at all. The only difference between this OBT and live server is PA which most pple will propably have.
True true, didin't made 2nd char for leveling up so don't really know, and was really curious to open that box to check whats in there  ;D

gafgaf

Реакции
Баллы
even if u open it u still can delete runes

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
want to double check 3rd profession quest. is shire quest item drop rate same as always? 1-4 items random drop amount per monster?

Lucduc

Реакции
Баллы
and Mimir's Elixir quest?item drop only 1x ?

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх