SERVER INFORMATION PEACE [x7] (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Sipanda

Реакции
Баллы
Will be in Donate wolf and kokabura ?
Thanks for answer

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
Sipanda сказал(а):
Will be in Donate  wolf and kokabura ?
Thanks for answer
I think there will be a wolf, not sure about kooka. Just check it on Monday during OBT, which will run for 1 week.
as i played 6 or 7 servers here so far, donations are pretty standard, 99(99,9% :D i might be wrong here) rur for any pet - kooka, cougar, buffalo, wolf, other then that: cloaks for 1250, hats for 200+, buff pots, , ss/bss packs, agathions and buyable dual craft stamp since ppl get to high levels before sieges and need those duals :)

Kabut

Реакции
Баллы
Which will be the rate in Beta ? I hope it will be the same as real server will be. ;)

WhyUdoDis

Реакции
Баллы
Do we get any christmas or new year events?

MyBeautifulLife

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
all the time (4 last seasons really), when rpg-club start new server, people have big lag, crit errors and downtime.... most of the time it happens because of ddos attacks... How admins prefering for start now? Did they bought new strong servers, maby new guard system or something like that? Or admins just expecting that everything will be good and doing nothing? I think its very important for all the people..

Thank you for information,
Good luck.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
BeautifulLife сказал(а):
all the time (4 last seasons really), when rpg-club start new server, people have big lag, crit errors and downtime.... most of the time it happens because of ddos attacks... How admins prefering for start now? Did they bought new strong servers, maby new guard system or something like that? Or admins just expecting that everything will be good and doing nothing? I think its very important for all the people..
Thank you for information,
Good luck.
We almost always have a DDoS attack going on from the start. These attacks are from rival servers and competitors, it's pretty much a tradition at this point. Add that, plus the huge surplus of players in the first few days and it will result in lags and some login issues.
Our data center and all the programmers are on stand by and available at the launch of every rpg-club server. There is no way we can guarantee a lagless start, but we are aware of it and ready to fight it, as always.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Good news, some of the quests for 3rd class quest (finest ingredients etc.) will have an increased drop amount/chance. Alice will post more details later.
Beginner quest adena will remain x1.

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
Good news, some of the quests for 3rd class quest (finest ingredients etc.) will have an increased drop amount/chance. Alice will post more details later.
Beginner quest adena will remain x1.
for me bigger news are that there won't be any vitality items at start, so donators will not have x45 server from the beginning.

eszetlenke

Реакции
Баллы
Btw, why do we have a monday opening instead of friday? Ppl actually working and attending univ etc... nonsense in my opinion.

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
eszetlenke сказал(а):
Btw, why do we have a monday opening instead of friday? Ppl actually working and attending univ etc... nonsense in my opinion.
RPG always opened servers on monday. For 7 years now I can't remember a case of opening date not being on Monday :)

scorpiox

Реакции
Баллы
when beta test start ?

scorpiox

Реакции
Баллы
eszetlenke сказал(а):
if they open in  monday it less likely problems on starts with ddos or to many ppl on start xD on the serwer ;p

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
eszetlenke сказал(а):
Because of the high online our servers always have and the DDoS we get from competitors, we open the server on Monday, so everyone at the data center, our programmers and the entire team is online. At the very beginning of rpg-club history we would open on Friday and when problems arise, everyone is offline. We are more prepared for these circumstances now then we were years ago, but we still like to keep a tight ship. Plus, at this point, opening on Mondays is like a tradition.
Some rpg-club retrospect.

eszetlenke

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
eszetlenke сказал(а):
Because of the high online our servers always have and the DDoS we get from competitors, we open the server on Monday, so everyone at the data center, our programmers and the entire team is online. At the very beginning of rpg-club history we would open on Friday and when problems arise, everyone is offline. We are more prepared for these circumstances now then we were years ago, but we still like to keep a tight ship. Plus, at this point, opening on Mondays is like a tradition.
Some rpg-club retrospect.
Ohh okay, understandable, played mayn servers opened frday afternoon couldnt play until night cuz of ddos and shit. SMart move, but still...

Kabut

Реакции
Баллы
will we can login on Beta nad in real server 7X with same client of federation or will have some special patch?
and will be some chance that we can transfer RUR from federation 15X to peace 7x?

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх