SERVER INFORMATION PEACE [x7] (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
O

Overview

smn сказал(а):
Probably same as with nobless, but perhaps we can work something out few months after launch. Not from the start though, for sure.
Would make sense after few months actually, as a revival device.
But RPG is a retail-like server, wouldn't make much sense to have it at start indeed.
Nobless and 3rd class quest are part of game and can generate PVP at the start of the server, would would you want to remove that?

Bestcrafter

Реакции
Баллы
Overview сказал(а):
smn сказал(а):
Probably same as with nobless, but perhaps we can work something out few months after launch. Not from the start though, for sure.
Would make sense after few months actually, as a revival device.
But RPG is a retail-like server, wouldn't make much sense to have it at start indeed.
Nobless and 3rd class quest are part of game and can generate PVP at the start of the server, would would you want to remove that?
i would rather generate pvp at oly than waste of days time generated pvp at bara :)

ALuuU

Реакции
Баллы
hi, buff server retail?

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Bestcrafter сказал(а):
i would rather generate pvp at oly than waste of days time generated pvp at bara :)
As a quick reminder, there is an alternative to doing Barakiel for the nobless quest - you can kill the mobs in Valley of Saints.
ALuuU сказал(а):
Not sure I understand your question, but if you're asking about the buff duration, then yes, it is retail.

MyBeautifulLife

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
Everything is good exept x1 quest rate, class/sub/nobles quests must be x2 MINIMUM in x7 server I think...

And, some questins to admins:

If in party is 3 members, 2 members with premium account and 1 without premium account, how much bonus exp each member will got in yours new server?

Premium account bonus exp will increese exp in kama/laba/pailaka?

Will be increesed monsters spawning time at server start?

Maby you have made timer where time goes down till server opens? If no, it would be very nice;)

When I activate premium account, bonuses works on all characters in this account?

Thank you for answers.. ;)

ALuuU

Реакции
Баллы

this wanted to know about the duration of the buff if it is retail ...
Dance / Song = 2 minutes Prophet Buffs = 20 minutes Prophecies = 5 minutes ????

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
BeautifulLife сказал(а):
If in party is 3 members, 2 members with premium account and 1 without premium account, how much bonus exp each member will got in yours new server?
The way PA works is, based on the server rates, you get X amount of experience added on top of the basic rates. So the 2 people with PA, in your case, will get Y percentage on top of the normal experience, while the person without PA will get the regular amount.
BeautifulLife сказал(а):
Premium account bonus exp will increese exp in kama/laba/pailaka?
I'm actually not sure, I would have to confirm that. But I believe it should increase kama and laba experience, but not pailaka. Since pailaka is a quest based xp amount. I will ask the tech and get back to you on that.
BeautifulLife сказал(а):
Will be increesed monsters spawning time at server start?
Only if there is a huge amount of players. We've done it before.
BeautifulLife сказал(а):
Maby you have made timer where time goes down till server opens? If no, it would be very nice;)
You can make one yourself, or anyone who would like to make one is welcome to. There are tons of websites like that. We don't think it's necessary to put resources into that.
BeautifulLife сказал(а):
When I activate premium account, bonuses works on all characters in this account?
Yes.

NotAgainPlease

Реакции
Баллы
What about third class quest item drop? I don't want to grind HS/Ketra/Varka for a week. Please increase the item drop for those quests!

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
NotAgainPlease сказал(а):
What about third class quest item drop? I don't want to grind HS/Ketra/Varka for a week. Please increase the item drop for those quests!
Still debating with the team on that. Russian community is split half-half on wether they wanna do the quests faster or have more daily pvp in the areas you mentioned. I will let you know soon what the final verdict is.

Sipanda

Реакции
Баллы
RUR cost about WOLF and Kookaburra can you tell us pls ? Thanks

MyBeautifulLife

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
Thank you very much for answers.

What about RUR's prices? How much cost 1st - 2nd proffesions or other items in server?

Pupulis

Реакции
Баллы
Hello,

What about clan hall auction? How it works? For exemple, if I bid for the clan hall 50 000 000 and I loose with this bid, I will loose all my money or how? And if I bid 50 000 000 and I win, these money disappear or it will appear in cwh or how? Is here limit how how much money you can bid?

Thank you for answers..

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
BeautifulLife сказал(а):
Thank you very much for answers.
What about RUR's prices? How much cost 1st - 2nd proffesions or other items in server?
It's in the first post that Alice made.
Class changes
1st and 2nd class changes can be purchased in the game shop at the following prices:
1st class change - 500 000 Adena or 50 RUR
2nd class change - 3 000 000 Adena or 300 RUR
Also you can check the rest of the prices in open beta.
Pupulis сказал(а):
What about clan hall auction? How it works? For exemple, if I bid for the clan hall 50 000 000 and I loose with this bid, I will loose all my money or how? And if I bid 50 000 000 and I win, these money disappear or it will appear in cwh or how? Is here limit how how much money you can bid?
You get your money back. Haven't heard of a clan hall bid limit, I might be wrong tho.

henio1112

Реакции
Баллы
as i see there wont be cakes or vitality items atleast at start?
only bonuses from premium account to exp?

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
henio1112 сказал(а):
as i see there wont be cakes or vitality items atleast at start?
only bonuses from premium account to exp?
No cakes. I believe there will be individual vitality items in the shop, but i'm not familiar with the details. You will have to wait for OBT on November 13th and check it out yourself.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх