SERVER INFORMATION PARTY [x3] (1 Viewer)

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
kubojah сказал(а):
Will Offline Shop feature be available only through items purchashed from RPG NPC? Or also by simply setting a shop and quitting the game automatically, which I did now but it logged my character out.
By using the item from the shop. When you use the item, you automatically log out and your character sets up shop.
Please remember that we have the option of trade bot available for all users, free of charge.

Pray4Heals

Реакции
Баллы
So all the forms of donation are:
Buying CCQ
Getting VP account
Offline shop

Am I correct in assuming that?

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Emoboy сказал(а):
So all the forms of donation are:
Buying CCQ
Getting VP account
Offline shop

Am I correct in assuming that?
And all sorts of cosmetic items, accessories, cloaks etc. You can check everything in detail on OBT.

Aske

Реакции
Баллы
Is there a chance to implement autoloor on? It's simple very helpfull.

And also if I got PA it's like x6 exp? Am I correct?

kubojah

Реакции
Баллы
http://bot.rpg-club.net/ I have installed MS Silverlight from the site and the site doesn't detect it. REfreshed, restarted and nothing. Idk why it doesnt connect.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Aske сказал(а):
There will be no autoloot.
I don't know the exact numbers for the exp. I'm sure you can calculate that yourself.

kubojah

Реакции
Баллы
I tried Crome, Vivaldi and Mozilla - same effect : site asks to install Silverlight.
Is there any known workaround for this or it's just my computer?

kubojah

Реакции
Баллы
Any. Any server I choose opn main rpg-club website and then click on the Trade Bot I get the silverlight install site. I have eve installed it twice already and it changed nothing, as if the installer didn't detect that Silverlight is already installed. The software shows up in my Programs list (Windows add/remove).

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
kubojah сказал(а):
Any. Any server I choose opn main rpg-club website and then click on the Trade Bot I get the silverlight install site. I have eve installed it twice already and it changed nothing, as if the installer didn't detect that Silverlight is already installed. The software shows up in my Programs list (Windows add/remove).
Make a screenshot of what it says when you try to connect the trade bot and send me a link on private message.

sickboy

Реакции
Баллы
kubojah сказал(а):
I have the same problem, just use internet explorer, it works just fine.

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Is problem from their pc, but i don't know how to fix it...

Aske

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
Aske сказал(а):
I don't know the exact numbers for the exp. I'm sure you can calculate that yourself.
I really don't understand this :) Pick up from the ground is just annoying specially when you play range character. I don't understand why you don't want to implement autopickup.
You want us to donate and make huge community, yet you dont want to listen our requests and i REALLY doubt if anybody is interested in standard pick up. .... (beside forum haters...)

Fakercho

Реакции
Баллы
Aske сказал(а):
smn сказал(а):
Aske сказал(а):
I really don't understand this :) Pick up from the ground is just annoying specially when you play range character. I don't understand why you don't want to implement autopickup.
You want us to donate and make huge community, yet you dont want to listen our requests and i REALLY doubt if anybody is interested in standard pick up. .... (beside forum haters...)
Show me a lowrate server with autopick on , it just doesnt fit a slow oriented server to have autopick on ( even though x3 h5 is mid-rate already with PA,vit and nevit). Plus it puts long-range classes in an advantage.

guides

Реакции
Баллы
What you want, was at vote 2 month ago... Is more balance server without auto.

Mage can farm faster then fighter.
Fighter can make pickup faster then mage.

:)

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
kubojah сказал(а):
100% you using chrome. Use firefox for trade bot. I had same issue.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
100% you using chrome. Use firefox for trade bot. I had same issue.
He already said he tried firefox and had the same issue.
Try using IE like people above me suggested, if the problem persists, please submit a ticket to support. Please keep in mind it might take a while for a reply, since the person who develops and supports the trade bot mechanic is not part of the rpg-club team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх