SERVER INFORMATION PARTY [x3] (1 Viewer)

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 524
Баллы
1 314
SERVER INFORMATION PARTY [x3]

1) Official anouncement
2) FAQ - PARTY [x3] HF
3) OBT server
4) Official Topic "information/questions/error reports for server administration"  
Start Date and Time
21 November 2016
17:00 UTC
Chronicles
Freya High Five (part5)
Server rates
Basic:
Adena/EXP/SP: amount ?3
Seal Stones: amount ?3
Drop: chance ?3, amount ?1
Spoil: chance ?3, amount ?1
Quests - items drop: amount ?1
Quests - rewards: EXP ?2, Adena ?1
RB drop: chance ?3, amount ?1
Epic drop: chance ?1, amount ?1, Adena ?3
PA
VIP - Additional box + Special Proxy + Inreased EXP, SP +100% (299 RUR/month).
Shop
Includes premium consumables (as on off servers), server items (cloaks), decorative items (hats, agathions).
Vitality items will be added later as part of actions aimed at the development of newly arrived players.
Cloaks enchantment bonuses:

Cloack of Flame:

Cloak of Greenery:

Class changes
1st and 2nd class changes can be purchased in the game shop at the following prices:
1st class change - 500 000 Adena or 50 RUR
2nd class change - 3 000 000 Adena or 300 RUR
Buffer
No.
Offline-trade
Available as an item in Ingame Shop.
We remind you that everyone will be able to use browser trade bot free of charge.
Box limit
3 boxes at start.
Additional boxes will be available for a fee through the CP on site (payment from the account).
Restriction will be removed when server load is decreased.
Donations before the server start
Available.
Funds are credited to your account, and then may be changed for coins in game shop.
Characters pre-creation
No.
Start of major game events
SSQ ? 28 November 2016.
Olympiad ? 1 December 2016.
Sieges ? 8 January 2017.
Clan Hall Auction ? 19 December 2016.
Items Auction  ? 2, 4, 6 January 2017.
Basic price ?3.
Hellbound - closed at start.
Autoloot
No.
Shceduled restart
1:30 AM (UTC) when it's needed (not every night).
OBT
17 November 2016.
For questions regarding Beta server, please click here.

RasellE

Реакции
Баллы
sieges on christmas day? rly?gj. next time dont open server so soon wait for summer first and then open it

2stowa2

Реакции
Баллы
i want castle on christmas day xD

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
Start Date and Time
21 November 2014

wow! I came back to past after sleeping for 2 years :D

thisisajoke

Реакции
Баллы
x3 hahahaha
next time dont open vote at all

i wont play here and many people wont

mark my words this server will fail like the last x3
ill post again on march when there will be 5k online with boxes on prime

i dont understand why someone who doesnt wanna play 24/7 but wanna be competitive will play here

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
Start Date and Time
21 November 2014
Fixed.
RasellE сказал(а):
sieges on christmas day? rly?gj. next time dont open server so soon wait for summer first and then open it
I believe orthodox xmas is a week after. If we keep in mind all the holidays, the sieges would have to be postoponed until 8th of January 2017, which is 7 weeks after start and its too long. Please consider that.
thisisajoke сказал(а):
See ya in March.

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
RasellE сказал(а):
I believe orthodox xmas is a week after. If we keep in mind all the holidays, the sieges would have to be postoponed until 8th of January 2017, which is 7 weeks after start and its too long. Please consider that.
just make it a week earlier? same with heroes, make it from start....
full vorpal oly with all +30 skills after a month.... where is early game feeling? 10 days is enough to make nobless 5 times

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
zosiek сказал(а):
just make it a week earlier? same with heroes, make it from start....
full vorpal oly with all +30 skills after a month.... where is early game feeling? 10 days is enough to make nobless 5 times
hell no! no need early heroes. premium donation will make server P2W because clans/cps who can play 24/7 will easily get noblesses in 24-48hours. Which means easy oly farm = easy heroes = easy GC/83book = easy mpvp wins. If you want that easy shjt go other russian projects which last 1 week. No need to do same for RPG.
Everything is ok. I am even for more delayed sieges if people don't want have sieges during christmas.

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
hell no! no need early heroes. premium donation will make server P2W because clans/cps who can play 24/7 will easily get noblesses in 24-48hours. Which means easy oly farm = easy heroes = easy GC/83book = easy mpvp wins. If you want that easy shjt go other russian projects which last 1 week. No need to do same for RPG.
Everything is ok. I am even for more delayed sieges if people don't want have sieges during christmas.
is it your first time on h5? ppl will be 85 before ssq will even start. gc? you mean mean except thes 12893897 dropping on dv that will allow you for +15 skills in  a first week? or these books the next monday which softcore grps from freya, zaken, tezza zaken gona drop?

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
zosiek сказал(а):
is it your first time on h5? ppl will be 85 before ssq will even start. gc? you mean mean except thes 12893897 dropping on dv that will allow you for +15 skills in  a first week? or these books the next monday which softcore grps from freya, zaken, tezza zaken gona drop?
I have nothing to say for you. You are just one of those who rushes lvl up, gets items, goes to oly/siege on first month. And after 4 weeks states that there is no competition on the server and goes to other project. And this process goes from project to project.
No thanks mate... I want play more than 4 weeks in one project. So go ***** and go play java projects. People like you killed all fun of L2.

SuperMario

Реакции
Баллы
Vote result was x5-x10 ???? so why is copying from frucking 2014years x3 H5 server???? WTF ?

SuperMario

Реакции
Баллы
So server x5 GF will be upgraded to HF x3 on November 21 ? I dont understand nothing...

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
SuperMario сказал(а):
So server x5 GF will be upgraded to HF x3 on November 21 ? I dont understand nothing...
go to school and learn to read.
it will be completely new server. later on current GF server will be updated to H5 and then merged to this H5 server.
SuperMario сказал(а):
x5 H5 server with all bonuses already a mid rate server. H5 rates had to be lower than GF. Forget the vote god dammit.

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
Topic is for server information and questions only. /warned
-smn

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
Topic is for server information and questions only. /warned
-smn
For further flame please refer here - https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,176242.0.html

RasellE

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
parazitc сказал(а):
Start Date and Time
21 November 2014
Fixed.
RasellE сказал(а):
thisisajoke сказал(а):
See ya in March.
how about open the server 1 or 2 weeks earlier so there wont be any problem? have u considered this? and btw orthodox christmas is on 25th of december.

Stop1

Реакции
Баллы
Monday? Srsly? Nobody voted for that server and you are making who didint get votes at all.... gl with x3

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
RasellE сказал(а):
how about open the server 1 or 2 weeks earlier so there wont be any problem?  have u considered this?
Yes, we have. But we have deadlines to meet, considering there were promises made about the time between one server opening and the other and the merge at the end.
I can still break this subject to the team, if having sieges on Chrismats is such a big problem for everyone.
Stop сказал(а):
Rpg-club servers traditionally always open on Monday and that will not change.

xLpina

Реакции
Баллы
I see here only eu people that complain ,they say we play for fun ... So whats the matter x3 or x5 when you not gonna be top
And siege on christmas ,so who cares if you cant be online there will be enough other people and its perfect time , if people dont want to play , dont play but stop QQ or say something with logic

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
Hellbound will be opened from start or players will have to do themselves?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх