Renevan and many others got perma ban (1 Viewer)

naikintuvas

Реакции
Баллы
creativearch сказал(а):
wtf unbanned :D  31kkk(=120KK WMR OR 4.000 $) adena+epik+others armor/weapon/sa ALL BOTED
Laughed. Administrators quickly and the server will die.
Oops he already die. Excellent solution. Neither will I be playing here.
"88k RUR vsego "
i think it means for all the party? its like 12kkk adena. ~

dem01

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
Ehmm, how did they managed to take those epics?
And yes we all know that lvls and gear it's one of the biggest advantages offered by LineAge 2 game.

prdf

Реакции
Баллы

Storhamar

Реакции
Баллы

akjay

Реакции
Баллы
bot and pay for unban why not just put donate for cakes for normal players. looking for a good bot program btw free tw items was funny but now this server is just ri·dic·u·lous!

HaXoR

Реакции
Баллы
Unban renevan for Hero Status ?:D to have time to farm oly:D

OP
OP
T

threat

Реакции
Баллы
akjay сказал(а):
bot and pay for unban why not just put donate for cakes for normal players. looking for a good bot program btw free tw items was funny but now this server is just ri?dic?u?lous!
Cakes? no thx. with cakes this server will become like a mid-rate server where as a mage (without lvling in HB) I'll be 85 within 2 weeks

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
threat сказал(а):
akjay сказал(а):
bot and pay for unban why not just put donate for cakes for normal players. looking for a good bot program btw free tw items was funny but now this server is just ri?dic?u?lous!
Cakes? no thx. with cakes this server will become like a mid-rate server where as a mage (without lvling in HB) I'll be 85 within 2 weeks
COOL STORY

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
threat сказал(а):
akjay сказал(а):
ye I rather farm all day long to be 81 and get wiped by 83-85lvl full bot/zr pt's who are allowed to bot!  that's true l2 spirit!! no cakes pls

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы
theScary сказал(а):
threat сказал(а):
akjay сказал(а):
ye I rather farm all day long to be 81 and get wiped by 83-85lvl full bot/zr pt's who are allowed to bot!  that's true l2 spirit!! no cakes pls
that's exactly what retail-like means  :D

M

mightygod

Sardy сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
threat сказал(а):
akjay сказал(а):
35jf3h2.jpg

/blocked

OP
OP
T

threat

Реакции
Баллы
theScary сказал(а):
threat сказал(а):
akjay сказал(а):
Farm with hands much faster then farm with bot so if you farm all day long you should be 83-85 too unless you're doing it wrong

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
Sardy сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
threat сказал(а):
akjay сказал(а):
35jf3h2.jpg

/blocked
Well you guys pussied away and abandoned us, it's your fault.

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
threat сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
threat сказал(а):
akjay сказал(а):
Farm with hands much faster then farm with bot so if you farm all day long you should be 83-85 too unless you're doing it wrong
can't put bot for greenspot 10h during night with hands, not sure what does your faster mean :)

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
Guys, if u ever need cardinal for pve just let me know.. I wanna farm 85 fast.

E

exso

threat сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
threat сказал(а):
akjay сказал(а):
well im not sure about that .. even the most acitve EU cps are 80-81 max lvls while russians have 2-3 month advantage , that thez managed to achieve in 2months? how are russians doing it, enlighten me and teach me

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх