Renevan and many others got perma ban (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
T

threat

Реакции
Баллы
In my opinion these bans nothing have to do with botting or using any kind of soft, i don't think they got banned for using illegal programs or something

Just Renevan didn't understand the warning signals that admins were sending him:

T destroyed ROA, dominated all epics, wards. good exping spots and everything... they didn't let opposite side to breath and keep pushing it hard without a stop, if this continued like this a bit more server would totally became 1 sided, meantime admins were sending warning signals to Renevan to slow a bit and let the opposite side stand to fight for balanced server which Renevan didn't understand

Last critical point was last TW, when T took all the wards and was getting ready to take castle from B and what would be next? So I'm sure Admins didn't want to ban T but actually T banned himself by not understanding political situation and warnings that admins were sending, they just forced admins to forcibly stop this madness, even i understand that last TW was the ban reason.

/here is my 2 cents

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
threat сказал(а):
In my opinion these bans nothing have to do with botting or using any kind of soft, i don't think they got banned for using illegal programs or something
Just Renevan didn't understand the warning signals that admins were sending him:
T destroyed ROA, dominated all epics, wards. good exping spots and everything... they didn't let opposite side to breath and keep pushing it hard without a stop, if this continued like this a bit more server would totally became 1 sided, meantime admins were sending warning signals to Renevan to slow a bit and let the opposite side stand to fight for balanced server which Renevan didn't understand
Last critical point was last TW, when T took all the wards and was getting ready to take castle from B and what would be next? So I'm sure Admins didn't want to ban T but actually T banned himself by not understanding political situation and warnings that admins were sending, they just forced admins to forcibly stop this madness, even i understand that last TW was the ban reason.
/here is my 2 cents
You must be retarded if you think that admins care about sides and shits like this.

Feroniasty

Реакции
Баллы
threat сказал(а):
/here is my 2 cents
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRFl0udW5Ys

O

Overview

Tazman сказал(а):
You must be retarded if you think that admins care about sides and shits like this.
Don't really see why he is retarded. It makes sens actually.
They make more money from an attractive and full server than from a dead 1 side server.

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
I can tell you they got ban because of soft and nothing else

M

mightygod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x60DNAtgST4
just posting.

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
it would be great to think they do care about 'political situation' in server but i guess after x5/x15 we know better than that ;p

M

mightygod

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
nuff said.(not like i wouldnt have done the same)

OP
OP
T

threat

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
threat сказал(а):
/here is my 2 cents
In reality server was 1 sided and people were leaving everyday, T was becoming stronger and stronger without real competition, already lvl11 clan, last TW got full wards, Admins knew if this continued like this server would die soon and this ban actually was a good decision for server
Keep in mind that they didn't ban full party of Renevana, do you think half was playing legit half on soft? ofc they all used soft but ban reason was not for soft! they banned only important chars like CL of T and alt chars where adena and items were

Endeavor

Реакции
Баллы
Ok so T clan leader is banned, wouldn't that make alot of the players from T leave server? and then wouldn't server just again become one sided very fast. I just don't see the logic here for banning from keeping server one sided.

OP
OP
T

threat

Реакции
Баллы
Endeavor сказал(а):
Ok so T clan leader is banned, wouldn't that make alot of the players from T leave server? and then wouldn't server  just again become one sided very fast. I just don't see the logic here for banning from keeping server one sided.
Do you think players in T will quit server cuz of Renevana? Now B will became more stronger and there will be opposite side complected by T players  lead by ZooM or Outside

Endeavor

Реакции
Баллы
so zoom is next to be banned. Anyways this situation is ridiculous, no sane person would go and contribute to a clan where the clan leader can be banned any second after they start winning, so everyone looses again all wards + castle + cwh+ some heroes + w/e else made together as a clan, just because they "achieved" smth in game. This all sounds counter intuitive to me, anyways I dont play here so i dont know on what lvl of insanity some ppl operate here.

M

mightygod

I dont think outside plays too much.I prefer zoom as CL xD

M

mightygod

Endeavor сказал(а):
so zoom is next to be banned. Anyways this situation is ridiculous, no sane person would go and contribute to a clan where the clan leader can be banned any second after they start winning, so everyone looses again all wards + castle + cwh+ some heroes + w/e else made together as a clan, just because they "achieved" smth in game. This all sounds counter intuitive to me, anyways I dont play here so i dont know on what lvl of insanity some ppl operate here.
I think zoom pt was the 1st that got ban bcz of zr. + he was botting near renevan pt at GS most of time.
threat is almost 99% right at all this:D

OP
OP
T

threat

Реакции
Баллы
Wards win pvp, epics, If B take rune today with 9 wards they will finally start farming epics...
Endeavor сказал(а):
Well, we all know that they didn't managed it with legit way so admins have full right to ban if CL choose the way which will destroy server in the end, I think new CL won't repeat the same.

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
threat сказал(а):
Wards win pvp, epics, If B take rune today with 9 wards they will finally start farming epics...
only dragons and dont be so sure they will take rune ;)
besides they killed some tezzas past days, on zaken wards wont help them when last one was like 4+ T grps vs 1 B grp

OP
OP
T

threat

Реакции
Баллы
miou сказал(а):
threat сказал(а):
only dragons and dont be so sure they will take rune ;)
besides they killed some tezzas past days, on zaken wards wont help them when last one was like 4+ T grps vs 1 B grp
Zaken/AQ always farmed by not top clans, sooner or later it won't be clan event anymore, they don't feel comfortable farming it right now anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх