Renevan and many others got perma ban (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
T

threat

Реакции
Баллы
ex-so сказал(а):
threat сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
threat сказал(а):
akjay сказал(а):
bot and pay for unban why not just put donate for cakes for normal players. looking for a good bot program btw free tw items was funny but now this server is just ri?dic?u?lous!
Cakes? no thx. with cakes this server will become like a mid-rate server where as a mage (without lvling in HB) I'll be 85 within 2 weeks
ye I rather farm all day long to be 81 and get wiped by 83-85lvl full bot/zr pt's who are allowed to bot!  that's true l2 spirit!! no cakes pls
Farm with hands much faster then farm with bot so if you farm all day long you should be 83-85 too unless you're doing it wrong
well im not sure about that .. even the most acitve EU cps are 80-81 max lvls while russians have 2-3 month advantage , that thez managed to achieve in 2months? how are russians doing it, enlighten me and teach me
Russians control best exping spots, they have wards, epics, they exp much faster and they know how to exp  while EU players are used to play on mid rates and crying about cakes

M

mightygod

threat сказал(а):
ex-so сказал(а):
threat сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
threat сказал(а):
akjay сказал(а):
bot and pay for unban why not just put donate for cakes for normal players. looking for a good bot program btw free tw items was funny but now this server is just ri?dic?u?lous!
Cakes? no thx. with cakes this server will become like a mid-rate server where as a mage (without lvling in HB) I'll be 85 within 2 weeks
ye I rather farm all day long to be 81 and get wiped by 83-85lvl full bot/zr pt's who are allowed to bot!  that's true l2 spirit!! no cakes pls
Farm with hands much faster then farm with bot so if you farm all day long you should be 83-85 too unless you're doing it wrong
well im not sure about that .. even the most acitve EU cps are 80-81 max lvls while russians have 2-3 month advantage , that thez managed to achieve in 2months? how are russians doing it, enlighten me and teach me
Russians control best exping spots, they have wards, epics, they exp much faster and they know how to exp  while EU players are used to play on mid rates and crying about cakes

O

Overview

threat сказал(а):
Huge +1 for the last part. For past 2 months we can hear "It's ok, with cakes I'll hit 83+ in few days". xD
Just look at V pt, they are in top 100 w/o epics, bot and wards.
How? Simple, clan w/o 2way, exping at least 10-12h per day in HB with 3-4 actives.

M

mightygod

check that guy overwiew speaking about exp when i box him 24/7.LOG IN VT NOW!!!!!!!! :p

yodaRinTinTin

Реакции
Баллы
Overview сказал(а):
threat сказал(а):
Huge +1 for the last part. For past 2 months we can hear "It's ok, with cakes I'll hit 83+ in few days". xD
How? Simple, clan w/o 2way, exping at least 10-12h per day in HB with 3-4 actives.
weak, we were boxing full party with 2 ppl :3

M

mightygod

yodaRinTinTin сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
threat сказал(а):
:3

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы
Satanko is boxing full party just himself np.

G3X

Реакции
Баллы

Franek

Реакции
Баллы
yodaRinTinTin сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
threat сказал(а):
Max 2 windows per pc :DDDDD

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы
Franek сказал(а):
yodaRinTinTin сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
threat сказал(а):
extra windows

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы
M

mightygod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9XEGBrA99E
badboyz whats gonna do when renevan gonna come after u.

yodaRinTinTin

Реакции
Баллы
Franek сказал(а):
yodaRinTinTin сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
threat сказал(а):
2 guys, 4 pcs. + extra window on one ;3

emilybrown45

Реакции
Баллы
He got perma ban but on the ban history you can't see it because he got banned once before and it's some kind of bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх