oldcrew

Реакции
Баллы
nvm сказал(а):
SplichO сказал(а):
nvm сказал(а):
oldcrew сказал(а):
Stoum сказал(а):
in C4 there is sence in CS (hero-poly) especially, i think. Even for archer.
They had melle users with Hero spears mate. And back then in c4 server was retail style nothing boosted then exp that was x10 and to get A grade you needed to have it either droped from raids (and drop rate was x1) or to do GC quest for Fighters or Antharas Lair for mages(quest x1), was 1 of 1 st C4 servers L2Forever was like 3 years ago most of people that played back then that was 1 of best servers and begining of many clans that are still active in L2. As for bows i think it explains it self hiting people with an Hero bow on server with 65% of people in B grade,25% in A grade and just 10% in S grade it does have sense.
Btw you even played L2 3 years ago?
dont really care about what you are arguing but still I had a laugh. So you are saying that GC quest is too hard to do ? well if 65% of players were in B grade (tell me whats the point of crafting b armors if you can jump from C to A straight ?) this leads only to one conclusion , they were fuckups sorry , but they had to be :)
YO retard stfu? All quests were x1 so to get 1 rec from GC is taking Ages. So stfu and nothing needed to be proved to stupid Lionna, who the fuk are you to name you servers where we were good?Go choke yourself on food retard.
ages ? :) lol m8 :) back in aerith we've done ~10 rec's in a day so don't even start me on how hard it is to get A sets ok ? :) and yes it was x1 quest there :)
You are still missing a point, you needed a full set not just armor peace witch was random also. And was mage era not fighter era. For example Dc gloves were just from TOI or from full drop same for helmet and for boots. You couldn't spoil any A grade rec, and people were making 1 st B grade cose it was spoilable.
As for Lionna and his constant insults i will repeat you again that you are clueless, you are talking about making zerg ally to fight vs you, now tell me what was at start? You were 2 clans ETC and Jojoclub vs teamzone and ETC took 1 month to war back under reason (we want to hunt in peace), lies about how you don't bot and crying to GM's to take Gluido away from them. And + you are recruiting sh1t load of new ppl so talking about zerg, as for teamzone 85% of teamzone left server when it was proxy problems and playing other games not even L2. As for servers where Tz was 1 of best clans and on some the best: L2revenge,l2forever, l2darkside,furynetwork,l2dynasty, L2teror,frintezzal2....just one of those i manage to remember. And real core of tz is not playing more then a year now, except few people that are still around for fun.
ps.How old are you Lionna?Since you spend 50% of your time on pc to flame others you must have some mental problems 99%

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
It is what lionna does, he is bored he have life that got no sense so he spend time flaming ppl.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
oldcrew сказал(а):
You are still missing a point, you needed a full set not just armor peace witch was random also. And was mage era not fighter era. For example Dc gloves were just from TOI or from full drop same for helmet and for boots. You couldn't spoil any A grade rec, and people were making 1 st B grade cose it was spoilable.
As for Lionna and his constant insults i will repeat you again that you are clueless, you are talking about making zerg ally to fight vs you, now tell me what was at start? You were 2 clans ETC and Jojoclub vs teamzone and ETC took 1 month to war back under reason (we want to hunt in peace), lies about how you don't bot and crying to GM's to take Gluido away from them. And + you are recruiting sh1t load of new ppl so talking about zerg, as for teamzone 85% of teamzone left server when it was proxy problems and playing other games not even L2. As for servers where Tz was 1 of best clans and on some the best: L2revenge,l2forever, l2darkside,furynetwork,l2dynasty, L2teror,frintezzal2....just one of those i manage to remember. And real core of tz is not playing more then a year now, except few people that are still around for fun.
ps.How old are you Lionna?Since you spend 50% of your time on pc to flame others you must have some mental problems 99%
And you still wanna say to somebody, that he is clueless?  ::)

QQnta

Реакции
Баллы
As for servers where Tz was 1 of best clans and on some the best: L2revenge,l2forever, l2darkside,furynetwork,l2dynasty, L2teror,frintezzal2...]
GRATZ

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Love all the qq.

Grow up some balls and pve in varka for ur whole clan not just for getting s grade for urself splicho and then start to pve pvp in hb so u will get some xp and u will stop qqing about "botted lvl", and then show up for epics/oly, oh w8 Tz sucks big time and they got 2-3 active pt in ct2.3 where u can get up to 200 playrs per clan gg another dominated server for Tz

QQnta

Реакции
Баллы
man they owned L2revenge,l2forever, l2darkside,furynetwork,l2dynasty, L2teror,frintezzal2 with those grps so maybe SHADAP?

maelstorm1

Реакции
Баллы
QQnta сказал(а):
man they owned L2revenge,l2forever, l2darkside,furynetwork,l2dynasty, L2teror,frintezzal2  with those grps so maybe SHADAP?
l2what?
I believe we're in rpg-club EN 30x server, not in one of those scrub/dead servers  :D
Living from the past much? ^_^

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Pel8 сказал(а):
Love all the qq.
Grow up some balls and pve in varka for ur whole clan not just for getting s grade for urself splicho and then start to pve pvp in hb so u will get some xp and u will stop qqing about "botted lvl", and then show up for epics/oly, oh w8 Tz sucks big time and they got 2-3 active pt in ct2.3 where u can get up to 200 playrs per clan gg another dominated server for Tz
You are quoting me in your signature and you show what?That i am write about what i said? As for getting gear just for myself you are not in teamzone and you don't know. Right now we got 10+ S sets and people barely play, just read your post "grow up some balls" how old are you? People on this forum just flame each other so you could stop mentioning my name or making me do a post, what you do in here non stop is just flaming others and that makes you feel mature? As for boted lvls i don't mind people are boting but i do mind when people call me a boter and i got 2 nobles char fully legit lvled. If those chars were on bot belive they would be 85 lvl not lvl 80 and lvl 81 so cut with the crap talk.

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
QQnta сказал(а):
As for servers where Tz was 1 of best clans and on some the best: L2revenge,l2forever, l2darkside,furynetwork,l2dynasty, L2teror,frintezzal2...]
GRATZ
well,darkside was a joke server u know it well. u got a spawned baium by GM coz of qq @ forum,and about wedontbot should i post how tz did festival?its pretty clear  u targetted there with walkur.

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
funny to read Teamzone only owned some L2J Server and Custom Server, but failed only every retail/retail-like Server like Nanaki or Luna. =[

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
never heard about tz on nanaki, didnt know them before coming here.

CrossFire

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.ipix.lt/desc/78125797/

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
wiii I killed Lender (OJ) with Hellknife w/o shots.. :D he had 300 fire/earth AS :S

Cтoум

Реакции
Баллы
29a137cd8573.jpg

:eek:

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
lol that common C..:D

btw Where is your summoned foundation Dynasty sword - health ?!

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
Lloth сказал(а):
lol that common C..:D
btw Where is your summoned foundation Dynasty sword - health ?! 
He got a summon'ed Forgotten Blade with SA for it, so it's not so obviously. )

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
Yeah, Chipwar explain us where you did the lvl 13 SC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх