Реакции
Баллы
OP
OP
P

Pushok1

Реакции
Баллы
as i said we got 2 party's 1st with active ppl and 2nd with some boxes ~6ppl so 9+6=15, where is another 10? u counted ur pt? or saw invisible ppl?
about 25 at 1st rb and ~23 at second and third

Lender1

Реакции
Баллы
big head ;D

83922571.jpg

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3148/wmplayer200910201126442.jpg

Nice train i got there gfbots

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
yeye ETC are ZERGs xD

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
lol look there! Chrispwns want ZERG us with enemy!

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
oldcrew сказал(а):
Chris сказал(а):
Lloth сказал(а):
lol look there! Chrispwns want ZERG us with enemy!
I wanted the fresh frags, so i went running the first to the zerg :)
You mean you wanted fresh rez? Since you got nocked down couple of times during that fight.
Screen or never happened, i have fraps of that Tw and Siege delivering 12k crits on your guys, i doubt that you killed me alone, anyway if i dead a couple of times (thats possible, dnt remember) keep in mind that i did 150+ frags , if you want i can count it for you (only in the 30 minutes movie that i edited i bet i have more than 100)
Btw how do you feel respawning non-stop from the outpost? you were appearing like ants lmao.

oldcrew

Реакции
Баллы
You were killing who? People in Common gear? You need more feed in oly?

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
oldcrew сказал(а):
youmadabra?
As good archer i was targeting heavy users like palas, SwS, thats why i did lots of frags and damage. Retard i dnt care about your zerglings gear, i only target all robe user that i see and surprise! i remember that i was doing about 5k to Nuter (Archmage in MA set) and in that TW i only had AQ.Keep your rage, its funny.

oldcrew

Реакции
Баллы
Chris сказал(а):
oldcrew сказал(а):
youmadabra?
As good archer i was targeting heavy users like palas, SwS, thats why i did lots of frags and damage. Retard i dnt care about your zerglings gear, i only target all robe user that i see and surprise! i remember that i was doing about 5k to Nuter (Archmage in MA set) and in that TW i only had AQ.Keep your rage, its funny.
Ye Nuter is retard he doesn't count.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Chris сказал(а):
oldcrew сказал(а):
youmadabra?
it must be funny to 1 shot guy, that just respawned xxth time at outpost and has no buffs, right chris?:)

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
Chris сказал(а):
oldcrew сказал(а):
youmadabra?
it must be funny to 1 shot guy, that just respawned xxth time at outpost and has no buffs, right chris?:)
Im sorry, next time i will ask them to rebuff properly and even i can wait him to take S80 if you want. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх