OP
K

KONRA

Реакции
Баллы
Alkaz сказал(а):
KONRA сказал(а):
spyonyou сказал(а):
Well maybe you should write down here where you are going to be every day with your party and some people will get teh idea of going after you, cause i never saw you out of town and i don't mean it as a flame :p
But i suppose people who are fully geared wont waste their time pveing right?
excuse me, i am geared, but  in my party only 2 guys have dinasty armor, so we are most of nights on green farming, and except sometimes that we see the noobs of DS that we need to pk them because dont want war, we dont see any other people.
I check varka, 4S, hotsprings, ketra, fog and hellbound when i am with party, rly are plenty empty of wartags, so dunno where they farm or dunno if they leave the town.
R.O.F.L
leave town when serv is almost dead, and flame now, gratz
my pt is now full dynasty (lol! no donation gzzzz) and we were in green / chimera / cita everyday (not everytime for farm, only check tag.. but nothing, or mby fking mage pt xD and they wasnt farm, dunno where ppl find their dynasty $$ but you were never in hb.. oh, maybe because you had already you stuff. gz $$$$$ )
oh, nvm, we already see ya in hb. but you didnt accepte war, BIGUP
(gf if someone understand what i say, too lazy to make good sentences)
ur party have more gear than mine, so what, btw we have war with u, but u joined that LOL clan, and i will say to eyolis to send u war.

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
yea send war to kill ghosts..

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
jankee сказал(а):
kaze сказал(а):
Cronos сказал(а):
if you wanna fight farm parties - ok...but I think that if you wrote in game to anyone from Sentinels with something like "wanna pvp?" or "9vs9 on Varka port in 5 min?" you would get your pvp...
sentinels brought 9 guy to kill me at hellbound when I was soloing.
They were like
"JAJAJAJAJ KAZE OWNED QQ huehuehue"
gratz dudes
its called gangage :) 9 of 10 enjoys... its like erezym with some lolo pt farming juniors on port vs me...ofc he was using that cancel pole bug and ? :D at least they were 4-5 activ ppl...and he couldnt handle 1 sd with wulf...so..its hapenning every day dont worry u`re not the only one :)
and ah maybe u remember...in sod, it was late night eyolis wanted to farm sod in fortres..i was 1 spectral and u came to help her with sged so th,wr and gh vs meh..and after portin` 4 times again and again i won :)...but nvm..this topic is not about us anyway
so this must be old, ere wasn't hero in April.
I don't know what u talking about sod or smthing. It was not me on kaze. I'll have to talk to the fools pvping on my char.

Sgeg

Реакции
Баллы
Ah yes i remember, it was erezym on kaze ... and oh yeah i was with my WR 76 in IC and no buff, awesome char to pvp versus a spectral in s80 and dual++... and you died lots of time, ok you port again and again, but we had enough and we disconnected ... awesome, be proud of your performance !!11

And why are you telling some shitty pvp in SOD which happened one month ago ?

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы
jankee сказал(а):
kaze сказал(а):
Cronos сказал(а):
if you wanna fight farm parties - ok...but I think that if you wrote in game to anyone from Sentinels with something like "wanna pvp?" or "9vs9 on Varka port in 5 min?" you would get your pvp...
sentinels brought 9 guy to kill me at hellbound when I was soloing.
They were like
"JAJAJAJAJ KAZE OWNED QQ huehuehue"
gratz dudes
its called gangage :) 9 of 10 enjoys... its like erezym with some lolo pt farming juniors on port vs me...ofc he was using that cancel pole bug and ? :D at least they were 4-5 activ ppl...and he couldnt handle 1 sd with wulf...so..its hapenning every day dont worry u`re not the only one :)
and ah maybe u remember...in sod, it was late night eyolis wanted to farm sod in fortres..i was 1 spectral and u came to help her with sged so th,wr and gh vs meh..and after portin` 4 times again and again i won :)...but nvm..this topic is not about us anyway
yo, i smell some hate bro
1 : you came back something like 5 times on HB, i killed you every time, even if i needed to run in junior, it was funny to see your trying with shadow.
2 : i was'nt hero, but i must admit that you thinked this, when you see me rollin'
3 : the only guy you killed was tagashi, a ghost hunter in Majestic set, who was shadow step on you like a kamikaze
4 : about SOD, as you said, you just chain ported to try to kill me (i was on kaze) i killed you something like 4 times, even the randoms who helped you, i just raped everyone, then you came back again and again, but last time, you killed me, because i was out of mana to chain kill you, brada.
Then some minutes later, sgeg and me leaving to go sleep
5 : Damn i like kinds of people like you, who imagine a lineage pvper life, but you're not the only one who can talk on forum, bad uh ?
6 : I'm hero this month, be ready to loose your buffs
7 : You hatin'

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
*_*

You forget me for SOD !!! Lier you was with me !!!
And btw server is died ! RIP ! No more server, haha (or not)

amokk1

Реакции
Баллы
KONRA сказал(а):
ur party have more gear than mine....
Non-Factor incoming:
lol. Like most of the clans compared to NF. Sorry, but "SAVE x30" coming from you, or anyone in NF is just fuckin unbelievable.
Get your party and fight NF and any other clan yourself, how about  that? You'll have plenty of pvp you dumbass. But no, you're staying in that overgeared clan. Doint shit yourself, but blaming others. Good job.

Fryta

Реакции
Баллы

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Hate more and insult more i like it :3

jankee

Реакции
Баллы
Yrezym сказал(а):
it`s no a secret u killed me many times on that hb..but anyway what else u can wait from pt with boosted 900+range char hided behind mobs vs 1 spectral dancer ? and i can also remember that i killed some dest too and after that lyso came to port kemp with cancle pole...and about that sod..it wasnt you that i was headhunting..it was eyolis and it was she who killed me many times not some homoelf sorry...hope she can confirm :) maybe u can feel hate but...not mine, i still remember  i ganged 2 daggers from your clan, u were standin there and lol`d on those daggers :D that was cool :) rly..so gl with buggin cancel pole,grow some ballz and warback maybe :)

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы
Read the whole topic twice.
Have no idea what server are you guys talking about, but it surely can't be the rpg's x30.

OP
OP
K

KONRA

Реакции
Баллы
Fryta сказал(а):
Bulle сказал(а):
amokk сказал(а):
KONRA сказал(а):
overgeared clan
I think you need to be a bit more online :) NF is now full of new member and so many of them don't even have SA on S grade.
/lol
ya its not NF its frenchshit nf end when rubio left (change clan name )
emowrist.jpg

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы
jankee сказал(а):
Yrezym сказал(а):
it`s no a secret u killed me many times on that hb..but anyway what else u can wait from pt with boosted 900+range char hided behind mobs vs 1 spectral dancer ? and i can also remember that i killed some dest too and after that lyso came to port kemp with cancle pole...and about that sod..it wasnt you that i was headhunting..it was eyolis and it was she who killed me many times not some homoelf sorry...hope she can confirm :) maybe u can feel hate but...not mine, i still remember  i ganged 2 daggers from your clan, u were standin there and lol`d on those daggers :D that was cool :) rly..so gl with buggin cancel pole,grow some ballz and warback maybe :)
i'm archer yo, even with duals +20, you will not kill me, buy a bow instead of lolduals, sir
Don't wait 20 minutes on spawn next time if you won't be killed.
Oh and

H4T3M3M0R3

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы
Fryta сказал(а):
Bulle сказал(а):
amokk сказал(а):
KONRA сказал(а):
overgeared clan
I think you need to be a bit more online :) NF is now full of new member and so many of them don't even have SA on S grade.
/lol
ya its not NF its frenchshit nf end when rubio left (change clan name )
Pathetic racist, still feel butthurt to get 6k from me ?
i guess.

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы
ыыыыыы

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
I remember after we carpeted u countless times when u was in NF at oly/hellbound
"Fryta : you will see next month, we will farm your heroes on alt chars, GZ , we will see "
wow we got one more hero hero this month bro, and lost windrider to aragami feeds, not to you (you're even not in nofear now, who cares about u anyway)

conclusion: talk shit, get hit

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх