PVE HEAVEN (1 Viewer)

KONRA

Реакции
Баллы
the server is just a pve heaven, we only have territory wars and siege to have some mass pvp... dunno wtf do aragamis, urss, sentinels,ds.... the rest of the days.

PD: SAVE x30 server!

spyonyou

Реакции
Баллы
Well maybe you should write down here where you are going to be every day with your party and some people will get teh idea of going after you, cause i never saw you out of town and i don't mean it as a flame :p
But i suppose people who are fully geared wont waste their time pveing right?

jankee

Реакции
Баллы
some donated equip(also char), some needz to harv it ;)

bad for you

OP
OP
K

KONRA

Реакции
Баллы
spyonyou сказал(а):
Well maybe you should write down here where you are going to be every day with your party and some people will get teh idea of going after you, cause i never saw you out of town and i don't mean it as a flame :p
excuse me, i am geared, but  in my party only 2 guys have dinasty armor, so we are most of nights on green farming, and except sometimes that we see the noobs of DS that we need to pk them because dont want war, we dont see any other people.
I check varka, 4S, hotsprings, ketra, fog and hellbound when i am with party, rly are plenty empty of wartags, so dunno where they farm or dunno if they leave the town.

Rickyjames

Реакции
Баллы
KONRA сказал(а):
spyonyou сказал(а):
excuse me, i am geared, but  in my party only 2 guys have dinasty armor, so we are most of nights on green farming, and except sometimes that we see the noobs of DS that we need to pk them because dont want war, we dont see any other people.
I check varka, 4S, hotsprings, ketra, fog and hellbound when i am with party, rly are plenty empty of wartags, so dunno where they farm or dunno if they leave the town.
Dino Armor + IgAruS GUN = bested COMBO

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
KONRA сказал(а):
spyonyou сказал(а):
excuse me, i am geared, but  in my party only 2 guys have dinasty armor, so we are most of nights on green farming, and except sometimes that we see the noobs of DS that we need to pk them because dont want war, we dont see any other people.
had two 9v9 vs u guys last day, won once, "lost" after that, was a gf. U mean that was the only pvp u had whole day? pvp everytime in hb, if u seek it.
Oh and, endgame parties xp in citadel or tullies, just for info.

OP
OP
K

KONRA

Реакции
Баллы
yep, that was the only pvps that we made in more than 2 hours in hb... at we was in green, that is supposed to be the best spot for farm in hb (except citadel), and rly, nothing.

jankee

Реакции
Баллы
KONRA сказал(а):
jankee сказал(а):
bad for you
sorry, but ur english is so pro for me, wtf u mean or what u want to say?
its not about my inglez..simply..many ppl are afraid of your pt, so they`d better wait till you wont leave the game and go sleep, and then PVE STARTS!
sentinels made like 5 sets ? in last 2 weeks... where`ve u been ? i think green spot it wasnt

Cronos2

Реакции
Баллы
if you wanna fight farm parties - ok...but I think that if you wrote in game to anyone from Sentinels with something like "wanna pvp?" or "9vs9 on Varka port in 5 min?" you would get your pvp...

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
never seen k0nra out of town except sieges/TW and yesturday when he brought 26 ppl to kill 6, pro pvp'er, gg gf gtfo

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
Cronos сказал(а):
if you wanna fight farm parties - ok...but I think that if you wrote in game to anyone from Sentinels with something like "wanna pvp?" or "9vs9 on Varka port in 5 min?" you would get your pvp...
sentinels brought 9 guy to kill me at hellbound when I was soloing.
They were like
"JAJAJAJAJ KAZE OWNED QQ huehuehue"
gratz dudes

OP
OP
K

KONRA

Реакции
Баллы
jankee сказал(а):
KONRA сказал(а):
jankee сказал(а):
bad for you
sorry, but ur english is so pro for me, wtf u mean or what u want to say?
its not about my inglez..simply..many ppl are afraid of your pt, so they`d better wait till you wont leave the game and go sleep, and then PVE STARTS!
sentinels made like 5 sets ? in last 2 weeks... where`ve u been ? i think green spot it wasnt
only i see sentinels there one time, and they get owned by us, we are all the nights in green, except saturdays or when we have raid/sod or something.

Cronos2

Реакции
Баллы
kaze сказал(а):
Cronos сказал(а):
They were like
gratz dudes
well I'm sure that they brought 9 ppl just so they could kill you and they had no other reasons(but you can take that as a compliment right? ;) )...

jankee

Реакции
Баллы
kaze сказал(а):
Cronos сказал(а):
They were like
gratz dudes
its called gangage :) 9 of 10 enjoys... its like erezym with some lolo pt farming juniors on port vs me...ofc he was using that cancel pole bug and ? :D at least they were 4-5 activ ppl...and he couldnt handle 1 sd with wulf...so..its hapenning every day dont worry u`re not the only one :)
and ah maybe u remember...in sod, it was late night eyolis wanted to farm sod in fortres..i was 1 spectral and u came to help her with sged so th,wr and gh vs meh..and after portin` 4 times again and again i won :)...but nvm..this topic is not about us anyway

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
KONRA сказал(а):
spyonyou сказал(а):
excuse me, i am geared, but  in my party only 2 guys have dinasty armor, so we are most of nights on green farming, and except sometimes that we see the noobs of DS that we need to pk them because dont want war, we dont see any other people.
R.O.F.L
leave town when serv is almost dead, and flame now, gratz
my pt is now full dynasty (lol! no donation gzzzz) and we were in green / chimera / cita everyday (not everytime for farm, only check tag.. but nothing, or mby fking mage pt xD and they wasnt farm, dunno where ppl find their dynasty $$ but you were never in hb.. oh, maybe because you had already you stuff. gz $$$$$ )
oh, nvm, we already see ya in hb. but you didnt accepte war, BIGUP
(gf if someone understand what i say, too lazy to make good sentences)

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
I killed the ones attacking me on my spot so they brought 9.
/care anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх