ooc? (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы WhollyGreen
  • Дата начала

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
atleast u guys quit this time, not hide in citadel until every factor quits... :)

nothing new in this thread, chav trashing kids and ooc qqing

rsk1

Реакции
Баллы
I would like to say ooc did not even start playing in this server, dobo only created clan. So you can blame someone for quiting if he did not even start

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
moirsky сказал(а):
no core players no ooc.
tho its hilarious to see all people like h3h3/poissie cp flaming awaken while they used to beg him 24/7 to recruit them from their random clams and give them epics/heroes back on x15.
flashnews: mata decided to leave l2 since hes way too busy with rl.
When did I flame him? It was obvious ooc wont be like they were before since Awaken said he wont play anymore and decided 1 month before server started he will make clan and ex cps from ooc were in other clans already or just didnt want to play + also no time for CL. Imo thats why hehe said that

pwn1

Реакции
Баллы
swx and GO NAHUI

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
hmm so even after x15 is over moir keep talkin his nosense trying to make some jokes, lol keep trying.

i wonder if u believe ur trash

zkb

Реакции
Баллы
pew pew, kinda like the name and honor part tho :)

Groar

Реакции
Баллы
I dont know how you can flame ooc and Dobo for failing if there is not even 1 EU clan considered as a side.
Most of "EU pros" prefer to be slaves in russian clans than put up a fight against them.

Srsly there should be a rule in flame section at this forum "If you are a russian slave shut up and stop embarassing yourself"

FUB

Реакции
Баллы
Groar сказал(а):
I dont know how you can flame ooc and Dobo for failing if there is not even 1 EU clan considered as a side.
Most of "EU pros" prefer to be slaves in russian clans than put up a fight against them.
Srsly there should be a rule in flame section at this forum "If you are a russian slave shut up and stop embarassing yourself"
+

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
moirsky сказал(а):
no core players no ooc.
tho its hilarious to see all people like h3h3/poissie cp flaming awaken while they used to beg him 24/7 to recruit them from their random clams and give them epics/heroes back on x15.
flashnews: mata decided to leave l2 since hes way too busy with rl.
MaTa core ooc.

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
Groar сказал(а):
theres no other clan then TribunaL that can be considered "a side", roa dont even try to fight them even after taking asterios leftovers

N3bunu

Реакции
Баллы
miou сказал(а):
Groar сказал(а):
theres no other clan then TribunaL that can be considered "a side", roa dont even try to fight them even after taking asterios leftovers
say thx to Tribunal recruitment policy.

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
N3bunu сказал(а):
miou сказал(а):
Groar сказал(а):
say thx to Tribunal recruitment policy.
And let me guess , that polici is " We recrute everithing " ?

rsk1

Реакции
Баллы
at the moment where is no other side exept tribunal, roa could be considered as side if they would atleast try to show up at lets say baium.

Badwolf

Реакции
Баллы
Ofc noone can fight vs tribunal atm.What did u expect,2 side server from first month?They are playing almost 24/24 with huge activity.,Maybe in the future amh or tempest can do a europe side or dont know smt like that.I am sure they will get a good side to face them anyway..

And just curious, how u suppose to fight tribunal when they are on 3d classes and others clan are average lvl max 70.

About ooc nothing new seriously,i dont want to insult or smt like that but they did it in the past and they did it also now.
If u want to play that game and do smt u need to many hours unfortunately,so it is normal for 16-20 years old kids to got the advantage

AwakenDemon

Реакции
Баллы
always had time to play it, maybe not more like in past, but now is different.
I didnt expected to have so much work and be so bussy and decided to quit and not waste time of rest of ppl in clan when i am not able to play active and lead it.
A whole week of freezes also helped alot for this but wasnt main reason.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
AwakenDemon сказал(а):
always had time to play it, maybe not more like in past, but now is different.
I didnt expected to have so much work and be so bussy and decided to quit and not  waste time of rest of ppl in clan when i am not able to play active and lead it.
A whole week of freezes also helped alot for this but wasnt main reason.
I guess if someone leaving L2 because of real life problems, like work, womens, money, bitches, etc we need to blame that guy. Yeah fu cause you leaving stupid bitch.
Just to say good luck man, I hear some good and some bad things about you. At least we are all humans. :) Cya

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
I dont thik(belive) that a player who loved l2 will quit permanently , maybe for a whyle like i did but for ever i doubt .. or maybe this is just me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх