ooc? (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы WhollyGreen
  • Дата начала
W

WhollyGreen

ammm, where's ooc? cuz in main clan i can see only 1cp? ???

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
they joined RoA or they quit to prepare for high five !

xForce1

Реакции
Баллы
there is no enemy for OOC sadly

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
y heard they left l2 not only server:)

mugee

Реакции
Баллы
I heard smth about lags and stuff, that they cannot play like that .. :/

naikintuvas

Реакции
Баллы
dis was sad
o7ogid.jpg

moirsky

Реакции
Баллы
no core players no ooc.

tho its hilarious to see all people like h3h3/poissie cp flaming awaken while they used to beg him 24/7 to recruit them from their random clams and give them epics/heroes back on x15.

flashnews: mata decided to leave l2 since hes way too busy with rl.

Chav1

Реакции
Баллы
instead сказал(а):
Awaken's excuse he's old? He's been quite too old for games for a while, never stopped him before tho. LOL
AND YE GUYS HUGE SURPRISE OOC FAIL ). Join him in 4 months his clan might be good then when 90% of the ppl quit. like always.

M

MOTHER RUSSIA

I'M COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY! I SIMPLY CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS! O_O

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
Chav сказал(а):
instead сказал(а):
Awaken's excuse he's old? He's been quite too old for games for a while, never stopped him before tho. LOL
AND YE GUYS HUGE SURPRISE OOC FAIL ). Join him in 4 months his clan might be good then when 90% of the ppl quit. like always.
Too old? He dont see colours or sleeping on his keybord? Why 20 years old nerds who live only becous their parents give them few euro every month flaming like this 0_o.

Chav1

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
instead сказал(а):
Too old? He dont see colours or sleeping on his keybord? Why 20 years old nerds who live only becous their parents give them few euro every month flaming like this 0_o.
yes sorry you are right. 20 ] 30.
And you missed the point my friend. Try reading it again

Hallelujah1

Реакции
Баллы
why are you trying to exclude yourself ,you are one of them aswell anyway

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
Chav сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
instead сказал(а):
If you compare 20 years old guy who play for 20h day (i bet avarge online for top100 exp is bigger than this) to other guy who is 30 working and playing in free time i would say the 30 is much more acteptable for playing this game?

Chav1

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
instead сказал(а):
If you compare 20 years old guy who play for 20h day (i bet avarge online for top100 exp is bigger than this) to other guy who is 30 working and playing in free time i would say the 30 is much more acteptable for this game?
Again missing the point. I feel like beating a dead horse.

Pankracy

Реакции
Баллы
chav seriously stop becouse you was always a trashcan.. on forums and in game. Dobo dont have time as he excepted for l2.

Chav1

Реакции
Баллы
Pankracy сказал(а):
chav seriously stop becouse  you was always a trashcan.. on forums and in game. Dobo dont have time as he excepted for l2.
trash that never got killed by any ooc party on 15x. Weren't you the oop SE ? srs business bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх