Olympiad Hide WTF ??? (1 Viewer)

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
NumberOne сказал(а):
hit after 10s in hide ?, Venom, TAPAH should be banned, they are using  L2r for sure or other  cheat program. And dont tell me that its a Oly bug, only  summons can follow dagger on hide, but L2r can do everything, i know because ive been using that on other server.
MV: keep the flames for flame section!
i can hit you on hide after 29 sec w/o any soft

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
yes bro , hitting after 1 second or 2 is ok , but after 5-10 seconds is simply too much , i've seen the russian daggers from rohen or that venum , they hitting u no matter what in hide . for example at zaken : lezeran was close to bridge and me close to zaken door , i did hide and run to bridge and he ran on bridge , he came back and stabbed me in hide , that too much :D

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
NumberOne сказал(а):
hit after 10s in hide ?, Venom, TAPAH should be banned, they are using  L2r for sure or other  cheat program. And dont tell me that its a Oly bug, only  summons can follow dagger on hide, but L2r can do everything, i know because ive been using that on other server.
MV: keep the flames for flame section!
doubt he will get it himself,
som1 learn that guy to dehide cos hes talkin bullshiet arround
ps. being pw suck :/ i need to run after guy for ages to dehide ;s

Kamyl

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/28997081/oly.wmv

btw what tazman said is true,he + moir dehiding w/o any problem even when you make hide 20sec before match start.

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
The idea is that you can't make it by mistake.
BAN DEM ALL

mk89

Реакции
Баллы
perma ban to all noobs ;D if slh bug hide delete char imo ;D

entwine

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
And btw mouraf i started dehide only becous arogant ruskie (llight, filoviridea) was dehiding all daggers around... those 2 morons started mass bug abuse on x15, so pls ll-ex members be quiet about hide bugs.
Therefore: If someone kills someone you know you'll go kill someone he knows. But in your view you won't belong in jail cause he did it first!
Great point of view.
Shame that from what i've heard/seen your char's setup is amazing and you don't need to abuse anything.  Not that u'll take any advice from me, but u should just do your thing w/o becoming what u criticize. imo always

rizos1

Реакции
Баллы
Rofl grats tazman for dehide. Whoever do this is fcking pussy and cant enjoy this game w/o cheating. U played dagger urself and now u are doing this sh1t also. Cant win dagger in legit fight? Thats sad. And i wont comment TAPAH. With his gear, char and his class hes supposed to win 99.9% dagger fights in legit way and he still exploit, U ARE SO BAD BRO.

Dexeryl1

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
but i did asked them today to change their mind and add a 10 days ban for anyone doing this crap (until H5 comes). Will let you know when i get an answer.
Great news , thx man.
Maybe i will go again in oly if they start ban again for this EXPLOIT.
Tazman сказал(а):
And btw mouraf i started dehide only becous arogant ruskie (llight, filoviridea) was dehiding all daggers around... those 2 morons started mass bug abuse on x15, so pls ll-ex members be quiet about hide bugs.
Yea sure , and u are still dehiding while you don't have any competition this month ...
Tazman сказал(а):
Still i am sure l2r help a lot right ?

Aliendrop

Реакции
Баллы
1. Players are not allowed to:
  1.1 Use any kind of 3rd party software (l2control, l2walker, l2ranger, l2phx, l2net, l2Wx, ACP, hLapex, Uopilot, etc).
      1.1.1 Be in one party with a bot. If bot is detected, the full party will be punished.
  1.2 Interfere or mess with client-server data packet exchange.
  1.3 On USSR [x15] server - log in more than 3 characters (opened clients) simultaneously. Important: number of trade
  bots is unlimited.
 1.4 Take advantage of the server bugs (including geodata flaws).
  1.5 Use ingame names containing offensive/obscene language.
  1.6 Impersonate server Administraiton/GMs or act on behalf of server Administration/GMs.
  1.7 Flood or flame in the game chats.
  1.8 Buy, sell or exchange ingame goods/adena/accounts for real goods/currency.
  1.9 Advertise other projects, servers or sites in game.
  1.10 Discuss Administration/GMs' actions in game.
  1.11 Scam other players (steal/hack accounts). Ingame scamming, when only the player's attention is involved, IS allowed! So please, be careful what you buy.
  1.14 Insult other players, server Administration or GMs.
  1.13 Violate the rules.
Pretty clear, isnt it?

Babe

Реакции
Баллы
Its funny... Ok oly zranger users can say its bug, but when same ppl starts following u, after u ported to that place in hide... I had many situacions like this, porting hb in hide, porting toi 13 in hide and ppl just start hitting u. Many rohens using zranger, and many other pro pvpers too... I remember x30 when one clan was campin baium, i ported in hide to check and whole clan started following me... Dont tell Me its bug, cuz zranger still working here and many ppl using it, on the other hand dehiding like this should be temp ban.

Groar

Реакции
Баллы
Babe сказал(а):
Its funny... Ok oly zranger users can say its bug, but when same ppl starts following u, after u ported to that place in hide... I had many situacions like this, porting hb in hide, porting toi 13 in hide and ppl just start hitting u. Many rohens using zranger, and many other pro pvpers too... I remember x30 when one clan was campin baium, i ported in hide to check and whole clan started following me... Dont tell Me its bug, cuz zranger still working here and many ppl using it, on the other hand dehiding like this should be temp ban.
If they click where u are even on hide they have u on target so they can dehide/follow u -.-
Bringing x30 server before anty ranger was implemented wont prove ur point, just give 1 screen with working ranger...

Babe

Реакции
Баллы
Groar сказал(а):
Babe сказал(а):
If they click where u are even on hide they have u on target so they can dehide/follow u -.-
Bringing x30 server before anty ranger was implemented wont prove ur point, just give 1 screen with working ranger...
i dont have to prove anything, just sayin its working. I wont mention nicks, but some ppl were using, after last update anti radar some ppl stop usin cuz they didnt wanted to pay, others just payed and kept usin... With that clinkin bullshit u can go away, cuz when just ported or using hide even before cage open in oly and run to side, what u clickin? Air? Its funny how: use hide, run other side and person with which u fighting targets himself and then clicks where? Where u used hide? While theres nothing... X30 i mentioned just for fun, its nothin to do with this situacion.
Even tho cases when person did it on purpose w/o radar, its bug abuse? Banable offence?

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
and they still doing same :]

rizos1

Реакции
Баллы
Alo Michael any progress in it? Did u talk to other GMs? Is there any temp ban for it now? :S

vilka

Реакции
Баллы
aliendrop nice sig  ;D
WTF?
I NOTICED MANY TIMES I'VE RECIEVED DAMAGE WITHOUT ANYONE BEEING AROUND ME
WTF IS THAT?
WHY THOSE PEOPLE ABUSING BUGS/CHEATING AND STILL PLAYING WITH NO PUNISHMENT?
U KIDDING ME ?

AndyB

Реакции
Баллы
U should try biggers letters.. those are too smalls

as for the "I'VE RECIEVED DAMAGE WITHOUT ANYONE BEEING AROUND ME" buy a better pc, that can load the environment faster , mhkeey?

Kamyl

Реакции
Баллы
now get dehide next 2 months on oly since they wont take care of it on gf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх