Баллы
Nice one TAPAH
No cheat = no hero :D ?

P.S

Lf gm anwser to this ::)

rizos1

Реакции
Баллы
jajaja u just wake up? its like this since begining of server and admins dont care. lets see if someone even cares to answer on this sh1t.

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
still even with their chars to exploit force attack is banable , and they should get ban , else i will go oly also and dehide all daggers like nothing happen , aint hard to do it if they dont punish even this

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
all 3 movies are normal hide bugs, no ban enjoy the game.

tempest

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
and what is this "normal" bug care to explain?

M

MV

Watched them all, there is no proof of l2r. If he would have did Hide before doors opened, then that would prove it. In this cases, it looks like abusing Hide's problems with force attack or shift+click spam. Problem is admins decided to not ban for this anymore while i was away, but i did asked them today to change their mind and add a 10 days ban for anyone doing this crap (until H5 comes). Will let you know when i get an answer.

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
Watched them all, there is no proof of l2r. If he would have did Hide before doors opened, then that would prove it. In this cases, it looks like abusing Hide's problems with force attack or shift+click spam. Problem is admins decided to not ban for this anymore while i was away, but i did asked them today to change their mind and add a 10 days ban for anyone doing this crap (until H5 comes). Will let you know when i get an answer.
MV you can hit dagger even if he will do hide in cage you just need some luck

M

MV

Tazman сказал(а):
With the shift click spam? I guess it's possible if you anticipate his movement. Anyway, i hope i'll get this changed to at least a 10 days ban, for all of this abusers. From my point of view, they are trash for doing stuff like this.

OP
OP
X

XV2

Реакции
Баллы
W jednym z filmów do mnie uderzyć (stun)+5sec hide, podczas gdy jeszcze na ukryć??

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
How tazman will kill dagger if you add a ban MV...
Dont be cruel with him :eek:

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
With the shift click spam? I guess it's possible if you anticipate his movement. Anyway, i hope i'll get this changed to at least a 10 days ban, for all of this abusers. From my point of view, they are trash for doing stuff like this.
You can anticipate them, tbh i dont think ban is good idea cuz some times you just dehide dagger by mistake ... imo the only way is to fix it or fast H5 :p
And btw mouraf i started dehide only becous arogant ruskie (llight, filoviridea) was dehiding all daggers around... those 2 morons started mass bug abuse on x15, so pls ll-ex members be quiet about hide bugs.

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
lol tazman , by mistake? that are pure abuses not mistakes rofl , u can see in movies when they make abuse , so basicaly u play dagger for nothing if every sucker hits u in hide , like i saw dagger fights , GH vs TH ( lezeran) m gh did hide and after 5 sec lezeran 1 stab him from hide , thats cool bro

dreph

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
you can`t say about a player that makes an average of 1k matches/month that he`s abusing this hide bug. in 30-31 days of oly you fight a lot of daggers and this sh1t just happens from time to time and, maybe,  that`s why admins decided not to ban this.
even I hitted daggers while they were in hide with no intention to do it.
you should reconsider about the 10days ban because this happens even when you have no intention to cheat/bug abuse.
n0click сказал(а):
lol tazman , by mistake? that are pure abuses not mistakes rofl , u can see in movies when they make abuse , so basicaly u play dagger for nothing if every sucker hits u in hide , like i saw dagger fights , GH vs TH ( lezeran) m gh did hide and after 5 sec lezeran 1 stab him from hide , thats cool bro
n1gga pls, don`t be raziel232 of rpg

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
dreph сказал(а):
MichaelV сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
you can`t say about a player that makes an average of 1k matches/month that he`s abusing this hide bug. in 30-31 days of oly you fight a lot of daggers and this sh1t just happens from time to time and, maybe,  that`s why admins decided not to ban this.
even I hitted daggers while they were in hide with no intention to do it.
you should reconsider about the 10days ban because this happens even when you have no intention to cheat/bug abuse.
n0click сказал(а):
n1gga pls, don`t be raziel232 of rpg
mistake is mistake not hit after long time as is nothing

M

MV

Hitting in Hide as in this 3 movies it's obviously done on purpose from my point of view. I really can't see how this can be done by mistake, simply not possible. Ok, you hit him in hide 1 second after he does it, understandable. But 5-10 seconds later? Clearly abuse.

NumberOne1

Реакции
Баллы
hit after 10s in hide ?, Venom, TAPAH should be banned, they are using  L2r for sure or other  cheat program. And dont tell me that its a Oly bug, only  summons can follow dagger on hide, but L2r can do everything, i know because ive been using that on other server.
MV: keep the flames for flame section!

M

MV

It's just a Hide bug. There is no program required to do what is seen in this movies, only lineage 2.

OP
OP
X

XV2

Реакции
Баллы
Others do not see. The first time I saw something like that. Whenever you hide automatically loses the target and here evidently TAPAH ran into the middle of the coloseum and at one point abruptly changed direction on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх