L

Lubosek

Fakercho сказал(а):
Beta isnt even on and the updater isnt working
ukbWZDe.jpg

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
updater/OBT is working for me perfectly.

ipuff

Реакции
Баллы
and rates x3 on test? so how to test 85+?

Fakercho

Реакции
Баллы
I have it on party x3 and it still doesnt work

Fakercho

Реакции
Баллы
Reinstalled lineage client re-updated and it's running now.

My question is - is the donation currency (those RUR coins) going to be tradable for adena ingame? Since it completely breaks the economy.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Yes, they are.

Fakercho

Реакции
Баллы
sad , so i dont know whether i should call this game lineage or money anymore , seems equal to me

AsgotaOkrutny

Реакции
Баллы
ok we have working beta, great, but this features is stupid, gm give some ppl lvl's and skills he now PK all in some locations, so GREAT!

I want test some places, characters and other, but i cant because i must exp my char w/o help...
Please add any NPC for lvlup and Delevel, and spawn any npc when we can buy some S/S80 items.

We realy cant test it with out help...

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
@Poissie can you confirm that the x1000 and the x3 will have same h5 files ? because we have an issue we tryed every cancels in the game on the x1000 server and 95% of time it would remove 5 buffs, and there is no buffs that would actualy work against it. im rly hoping that its some x1000 feature coz if that same files then cancel will be really really broken.

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
I also want to know if hunting helpers (feiry princess/qeasel and so on) will be in donation list with vitality items or not, because they are in OBT server. I hope these items are not on start and added later on to help newcomers to catch up.

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 753
Баллы
1 314
parazitc сказал(а):
I also want to know if hunting helpers (feiry princess/qeasel and so on)  will be in donation list with vitality items or not, because they are in OBT server. I hope these items are not on start and added later on to help newcomers to catch up.
No hunting helpers at start.

2stowa2

Реакции
Баллы
Alice сказал(а):
parazitc сказал(а):
I also want to know if hunting helpers (feiry princess/qeasel and so on)  will be in donation list with vitality items or not, because they are in OBT server. I hope these items are not on start and added later on to help newcomers to catch up.
we can donate for this pets? kokabura wolf cougar and bufalo

L

Lubosek

2stowa2 сказал(а):
Alice сказал(а):
parazitc сказал(а):
we can donate for this pets? kokabura wolf cougar and bufalo
If it stays the same, kookaburra, cougar and buffalo will cost 89 RUR at level 24, wolf 99 RUR.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
katoNe сказал(а):
@Poissie can you confirm that the x1000 and the x3 will have same h5 files ? because we have an issue we tryed every cancels in the game on the x1000 server and 95% of time it would remove 5 buffs, and there is no buffs that would actualy work against it. im rly hoping that its some x1000 feature coz if that same files then cancel will be really really broken.
Alice/Poissie can anyone answer this question please ?

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх