OBT PARTY [x3] HF (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
katoNe сказал(а):
@Poissie can you confirm that the x1000 and the x3 will have same h5 files ? because we have an issue we tryed every cancels in the game on the x1000 server and 95% of time it would remove 5 buffs, and there is no buffs that would actualy work against it. im rly hoping that its some x1000 feature coz if that same files then cancel will be really really broken.
MadneZzZ [x1000] has 100% High Five official platform, anw I asked about ur issues with cancel, I will let you know.

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
another question, if i donate RURs with my main and then i trade 300 rurs to an alt, can i get prenium with the alt trought the website if i have rurs on the char or i actualy need to donate twice?

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
katoNe сказал(а):
another question, if i donate RURs with my main and then i trade 300 rurs to an alt, can i get prenium with the alt trought the website if i have rurs on the char or i actualy need to donate twice?
You can just trade RURs to another character and buy PA.

guides

Реакции
Баллы
He can do transfer, but how he buy PA?! He told us if rur are on character..

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
On website, you need to have RURs on ur character.

henio1112

Реакции
Баллы
http://imgur.com/a/J6CEM

after i click server items, i get this error, how to fix it?

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы

henio1112

Реакции
Баллы
http://imgur.com/a/lURZN

i had rpg club h5 client from 2014r, thats not a problem?

Laur000

Реакции
Баллы
So...if i have 300 rur on GF and i activate PA there...then i move tommorow on h5 with same account i will have PA on h5, too?

Nephireal

Реакции
Баллы
It might be a pain, but could admins maybe have a nice screenshot guide how to setup PA for server? I didn't play on any rpg servers and I've donated ready for 3x tomorrow. But I can't set PA without character in advance?

What's the best solution? Go make a char on another server and purchase PA there ready for tomorrow? Or better to wait after 3x party launch and do it on my main char I'll play?

Thanks for any advice!

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Nephireal сказал(а):
It might be a pain, but could admins maybe have a nice screenshot guide how to setup PA for server? I didn't play on any rpg servers and I've donated ready for 3x tomorrow. But I can't set PA without character in advance?
What's the best solution? Go make a char on another server and purchase PA there ready for tomorrow? Or better to wait after 3x party launch and do it on my main char I'll play?
Thanks for any advice!
I guess it's too late for the answer already but for the next time both options are correct, depends what fits you better, if you want to have everything done before the server starts or if you want to donate to your character directly.  :) For PA it's option VIP.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх