New server sugestion (part 2) (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Mith

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
Huh? There isn't any decent clan on any of the private l2 servers? Or retail? There's only etc? :|
I guess that's what they are thinking ... Well if this new server low rate server will open there will be a lot of people from Celes, Frintezza, Kastien, retail and many other servers, and believe me, some clans really know how to play this game.
And if ETC are so good they can stay on the 30X . :) I don't really care about their clan or the current dramas from the 30X, i just want a fresh server where me any my clan could start . Count 50 people in on this :)

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
u can start here too, tard lol

penom

Реакции
Баллы
he said FRESH AND LOW RATE SERVER!!!! LEARN TO FUKING READ BEFORE POSTING DUMBASS
sigh all etc are like him??

CrossFire

Реакции
Баллы
penom сказал(а):
he said FRESH AND LOW RATE SERVER!!!! LEARN TO FUKING READ BEFORE POSTING DUMBASS
sigh all etc are like him?
Don't care about etc. Because finally we can be happy, cuz this is the first server where, they won... So the are crying about new server, cuz they know that this shit won't happen again.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
Huh? There isn't any decent clan on any of the private l2 servers? Or retail? There's only etc? :|
Maybe there is some but for sure there isn`t many, ofc i`d like to see some of them here, and yes retail is more than death just check the numbers and there u can actually QQ about bots
http://www.lineage2.es/misc/retail.php
Kastien frintezza are shit server tell me any other decent private server beside azure/dex, and tell me some good clan that will move with 4-5 pt
I already said many time ETC is only 1 clan im pretty sure any other clan r ally with good experience can catch them pretty easy.

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
CrossFire сказал(а):
Don't care about etc. Because finally we can be happy, cuz this is the first server where, they won... So the are crying about new server, cuz they know that this shit won't happen again.
members of ETC clan were in leading clans/aliances in servers since c1
Hellspawnclan - c1
enragedL2 - c2
supremeL2-aerith - c4
azureL2-celes - c4/c5
Luna - Hellbound+Gracia
and i think everyone from l2 community is well aware of these top low rate servers, so next time before u post such bullshit as this is first server where we are on the top, at least get ur facts right.

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
Pel8 сказал(а):
http://www.lineage2.es/misc/retail.php
Sad stuff :|. But anyway, there are still quite a few good clans playing in azure/dex but, we don't know if they would start on this new server.
Now that link made me sad :( ,anyway i think this x30 can just be good advertise for the new server with this files since all saw that files are really working and they are official.
As for L2 it self i guess 1 year max till it loses 50% of population from what it have now, people just bored out of it. Some went looking for "hope" in Aion but from what i saw "nothing is like L2" so doubt will keep anyone playing so much time as they played L2.
Would be good for new server why not? As many people said there is so many clans "slacking" on forums and checking for any news about some new server with this files.

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
I think this has been told before but anyway, don't forget this: L2 in 1. max 2 years, is going to change globaly to a f2p (read: FREE2PLAY) formula, just like it is in Russia right now. I believe the free l2 in ru was part a market study, to see how well it goes. And i think it was pretty successfull :). There's only 2 options anyway, for NCsoft. Considering the number of subscriptions going down and down, they either terminate l2, or change to f2p. But, we'll see what happens ...

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
guys you who want the new server are missing two important things
1) you cant even farm decent gear on 30x what would you do on 5x-7x ?
2) lets say they open new server. and your delusional thing about those clans and how many people would join turn into reality. (dont mean those 50 people clans what are failure in gracia final) do you think this server would hold those many people ? you see what is it doing with 3k+ people. its unplayable. even azure with far more better servers had really big problems with many people online. or other example official servers have caps of players too so dont dream about 6-10k comunity of players on some free server.

Cтoум

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
I think this has been told before but anyway, don't forget this: L2 in 1. max 2 years, is going to change globaly to a f2p (read: FREE2PLAY) formula, just like it is in Russia right now. I believe the free l2 in ru was  part a market study, to see how well it goes. And i think it was pretty successfull :). There's only 2 options anyway, for NCsoft. Considering the number of subscriptions going down and down, they either terminate l2, or change to f2p. But, we'll see what happens ...
Russian f2p l2 is a piece of shit :( Cos of lot of epic fails & items wich OFC dont affect on balance and more things. Btw, 1st server (Cadmus) have the same situation like our x30 - one side only.

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Well you never know since many people have code "no way i am gonna pay for game" and other side is "no retail is just bots i don't wanna go there", but if they make it f2p doubt they will "allow" boting and everything would look different from how it looks now. Anyway on retail is new chronicle that brought also many new things, like newbie buffs till lvl 75 and more vitality herbs what makes exp goes faster so people can't complain any more that lvling is hard.

ps.LineAge3 is announced at 2011, does anyone got any more info about it?

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
vitality herbs are in gf as well. l3? dream on it has been announced so many times already i doubt it will be made in few next years.

penom

Реакции
Баллы
l3 wont hapen . check blueholes studios product (Tera) they were the makers of l2

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
valandril сказал(а):
vitality herbs are in gf as well. l3? dream on it has been announced so many times already i doubt it will be made in few next years.
Often drop rate valandril.
As for L3, NC soft wont stay on just having Aion launched since it doesn't look so promising to many of players that tryed it, actually is opposite it made people who quited L2 went Aion got disappointed to stop playing any of NC soft games. What they needed was probably new retail official server with this new chronicle and uniting few servers again.
Penom can you give any links?

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
So much cry from ppl, who failed a 30x. Well just ... gf

Salee

Реакции
Баллы
greennight сказал(а):
2) lets say they open new server. and your delusional thing about those clans and how many people would join turn into reality. (dont mean those 50 people clans what are  failure in gracia final) do you think this server would hold those many people ? you see what is it doing with 3k+ people. its unplayable. even azure with far more better servers had really big problems with many people online. or other example official servers have caps of players too so dont dream about 6-10k comunity of players  on some free server.
1) Farm items is not problem, true problem is what to do after this?
2) I dont dream about 6-10k comunity but i have hope for more balanced server, right now i dont even see reason for start play on one side server... except rly good files. True fun in L2 is siege and wars for epics... but need at last min 2 balanced sides.
SplichO сказал(а):
http://www.tera-online.com/forums/index.php
http://www.tera-online.info.pl/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=39&rowstart=0 - rly many screens

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
Theres always one side, which cries. So in your opinion etc should ask maybe enemies ... please can u come kill epics? we are too strong.
Ppl who suggesting a new server, should think about themself first and ask, if they are able to compete with ppl, who pwned their asses on a 30x. You have the same chances as them, u have a freakin fast way to lvl up, farm. I see only one reason, why the ppl, who cryin about a new server, failed. And thats your lazyness. U dont need that much to catch up, but u keep cryin and think, that something will change on a new server. It wont.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Salee сказал(а):
greennight сказал(а):
2) lets say they open new server. and your delusional thing about those clans and how many people would join turn into reality. (dont mean those 50 people clans what are  failure in gracia final) do you think this server would hold those many people ? you see what is it doing with 3k+ people. its unplayable. even azure with far more better servers had really big problems with many people online. or other example official servers have caps of players too so dont dream about 6-10k comunity of players  on some free server.
1) Farm items is not problem, true problem is what to do after this?
2) I dont dream about 6-10k comunity but i have hope for more balanced server, right now i dont even see reason for start play on one side server... except rly good files. True fun in L2 is siege and wars for epics... but need at last min 2 balanced sides.
SplichO сказал(а):
http://www.tera-online.com/forums/index.php
http://www.tera-online.info.pl/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=39&rowstart=0 - rly many screens
Nobody ever did try to kill tezza/anthy/vala or they did 1 anthy and fail not sure, maybe if any decent clan u will get 2nd side

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх