New server sugestion (part 2) (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
tell those clans to start here
u can make S grade in 7 days with organised clan
u can make first attempts on epics within 3 weeks or a month maybe

(i crafted my HD as first crafted S grade on server in 2 weeks of server when it was 1x rate during open beta)

Malicious

Реакции
Баллы
ve3k сказал(а):
tell those clans to start here
u can make S grade in 7 days with organised clan
u can make first attempts on epics within 3 weeks or a month maybe
(i crafted my HD as first crafted S grade on server in 2 weeks of server when it was 1x rate during open beta)
They dont we3k, already asked, but they dont, becouse w/o your clan here is nothing to do, and its not realy intresting in private server fight only one clan..

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
2 clans are waiting for new server each with 20 ppl

LETS GO OPEN NEW SERVAR (once failure allways failure)

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
It makes me sad to see all flags in Rune  :-[

penom

Реакции
Баллы
so etc wanna stay on a boring server????

i think is better to start on a fresh server with good advertisement ...so etc can show how l337 they are with many facatarz clanzors

Pipiras

Реакции
Баллы
penom сказал(а):
so etc wanna stay on a boring server?
i think is better to start on a fresh server with good advertisement ...so etc can show how l337 they are with many facatarz clanzors
and if GMS start new server , if ETC rerol with all members to new server, and I (100% confirm that they will lead because they have skilz how to play organize with 100+ member clan), what you will say then? because if there is many "facatarz clanzors" they can own in x30 too, but.....

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
penom сказал(а):
so etc wanna stay on a boring server?
Nothing gonna change on a new Server, because you have no clue about the game. Most of the clan here are even too dumb to kill Antharas, Frintezza or Valakas. Most of these Epics are up for more than 6-8 Hours while we sleep or go to work, school or uni. It was just embressing when some NF member pm'ed us how to kill Antharas ... /facepalm

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Lionna сказал(а):
Nothing gonna change on a new Server, because you have no clue about the game. Most of the clan here are even too dumb to kill Antharas, Frintezza or Valakas.
You're making a huge assumption that the new server will have the same clans as the x30. If it would have the same clans yes, i'm 100% positive the end result would be like this x30. But by now i think most of the private (and even official) l2 community has heard of rpg-club. Starting a new low/mid rate (5x-15x) now would attract not only clans from the x30, but from all of the private l2 servers and probably, even from retail. When this x30 started NOBODY knew about this server except for russians and a few international players like me, ssj, pel8 etc. After word started spreading it was allready too late for other clans to join. I mean, having a 1,5-2 months advatage on a x30 it's quite of a big deal (although first month many of the quests were x1).
Now tell me, do you really beleive a new server won't be a LOT more interesting and balanced then this x30?

penom

Реакции
Баллы
This
baho сказал(а):
Lionna сказал(а):
Nothing gonna change on a new Server, because you have no clue about the game. Most of the clan here are even too dumb to kill Antharas, Frintezza or Valakas.
You're making a huge assumption that the new server will have the same clans as the x30. If it would have the same clans yes, i'm 100% positive the end result would be like this x30. But by now i think most of the private (and even official) l2 community has heard of rpg-club. Starting a new low/mid rate (5x-15x) now would attract not only clans from the x30, but from all of the private l2 servers and probably, even from retail. When this x30 started NOBODY knew about this server except for russians and a few international players like me, ssj, pel8 etc. After word started spreading it was allready too late for it was allready too late. I mean, having a 1,5-2 months advatage on a x30 it's quite of a big deal (although first month many of the quests were x1).
Now tell me, do you really beleive a new server won't be a LOT more interesting and balanced then this x30?

as i said ,etc afraid to be nofactor?and i know u are good and all but dont u want more competition?

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
You are a noob, watch little clans grow and become competition on x30, I already saw s80 in other clans, and going that way.
Grow some balls, imo..

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
so is this thread about "etc plx leave server cause we cannot beat you"?

Kokutenko

Реакции
Баллы
penom сказал(а):
as i said ,etc afraid to be nofactor?and i know u are good and all but dont u want more competition?
Do you know whats sad? Every single sever I ve been playing on people were saying the same crap over and over again, doesnt matter whether me and my friends joined the server in the very beginning along with our enemies or 1-2-3 months after the server started. After a while people that cant do anything ingame go to forums and whine all days long. And that is sad indeed.

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
lol'd at looser asking for new server/wipe

penom

Реакции
Баллы
:'( :'( :'( :'(

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
Lionna сказал(а):
You're making a huge assumption that the new server will have the same clans as the x30. If it would have the same clans yes, i'm 100% positive the end result would be like this x30. But by now i think most of the private (and even official) l2 community has heard of rpg-club. Starting a new low/mid rate (5x-15x) now would attract not only clans from the x30, but from all of the private l2 servers and probably, even from retail. When this x30 started NOBODY knew about this server except for russians and a few international players like me, ssj, pel8 etc. After word started spreading it was allready too late for other clans to join. I mean, having a 1,5-2 months advatage on a x30 it's quite of a big deal (although first month many of the quests were x1).
ye 30x is too high,but wait,98% of the server dont even got 83(iop bottin much?) on 30x,so dont expect wonders on lowrate..

Kokutenko

Реакции
Баллы
pandemonium сказал(а):
baho сказал(а):
Lionna сказал(а):
ye 30x is too high,but wait,98% of the server dont even got 83(iop bottin much?) on 30x,so dont expect wonders on lowrate..
Yea, but consider that even though people on retail are not 85 100% (and its quite a lot of them), guys like gustavs and others on their 79 lvls with maj sets and basic AS can do pretty good. Its no matter of items and lvls, rather than that its matter of personal skills and abilities. And knowledge bout l2 gameplay, which people on this server terribly need.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
Lionna сказал(а):
The problem is there isn`t any decent clan playing doesn`t  matter x30 x1 or w/e if u cant organized ur clan/ally and u lack a lot of ct2.3 knowledge u will suck

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Huh? There isn't any decent clan on any of the private l2 servers? Or retail? There's only etc? :|

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх