New server sugestion (part 2) (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
New serbar?  :-[
Any word from administration? :/

spyonyou

Реакции
Баллы
yea its called test server go try it.

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
No - 38 (38.8%)

Looks like no for new server is winning :)

M

m4l3f1cu

stop dreaming about new low rate server my conclusion is that this ru network will never be a long term or proffesional,they got some leak but thats all,good files in wrong hands.

Malicious

Реакции
Баллы
iPKu сказал(а):
No  - 38 (38.8%)
Looks like no for new server is winning :)
Its couse woting only this comunity, ppls whos waiting with clans for new low rates server dont registers only for some vote (which is idiotic btw).
And yes, good files, in wrong hands, its the same like a give Porshe for a women...

penom

Реакции
Баллы
open serbar???? :D

Airis

Реакции
Баллы
OPEN NEW SERVUR !

Frorath

Реакции
Баллы
Set all nigger slaves free!

oh wait...

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
k guys you all want new server. thats nice. and when all of you fail again after few months what then? again new server ? and again fail and again new server ... .. .. . .. . .... ..

Malicious

Реакции
Баллы
U scrubs always talking abouth failing, and mostly talks guys, whos is in "factor" clan like a month, first time reaches bigger than 78 lvl and QQ like : "no we dont need new server", couse they know if clan will fail in new server, they again will be nofactors like before.

And finaly, i dont even want to play in server where after closed beta wasnt wipe, where is only two sides: ETC or NPC... And at server which dont have a future, ppl are leaving already one by one, and u can see it in a counter.

and btw, here is rpg server, not pvp, so u think someone want to get in shit like this? No ty, waiting for new server..

and... ogh..wait...

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
Satyr сказал(а):
U scrubs always talking abouth failing, and mostly talks guys, whos is in "factor" clan like a month, first time reaches bigger than 78 lvl and QQ like : "no we dont need new server", couse they know if clan will fail in new server, they again will be nofactors like before.
And finaly, i dont even want to play in server where after closed beta wasnt wipe, where is only two sides: ETC or NPC... And at server which dont have a future, ppl are leaving already one by one, and u can see it in a counter.
and btw, here is rpg server, not pvp, so u think someone want to get in shit like this? No ty, waiting for new server..
and... ogh..wait...
you are so clueless ... ..... .... 
1.) check the ban list how it grows and then check counter of online people. you will see that these two things are conected.
2) there is always chance to get epics so the oposite side can be created very easily. we know that someone tryed anthy with 150+ people becouse it was lvl 3 but they failed it so we killed it. and to have 150+ people for some epic its insane number. we have like 50 max people for epics.
you can see some chars in s80 sets already runnig around. if they  could farmed it everyone can.
but people like you what are always just smart on forums and dont do anything ingame are really funny. 
3) lineage is pvp game so if you want to play rpg go play wow and uninstal l2.

penom

Реакции
Баллы
etc afraid to be nofactor on new server....
like always pshhh

Malicious

Реакции
Баллы
greennight сказал(а):
1.) check the ban list how it grows and then check counter of online people. you will see that these two things are conected.
2) there is always chance to get epics so the oposite side can be created very easily. we know that someone tryed anthy with 150+ people becouse it was lvl 3 but they failed it so we killed it. and to have 150+ people for some epic its insane number. we have like 50 max people for epics.
you can see some chars in s80 sets already runnig around. if they  could farmed it everyone can.
but people like you what are always just smart on forums and dont do anything ingame are really funny. 
ok... and for your all answers:
greennight сказал(а):
Yes it is, and im realy exited to play in server where is MUCHO PVP! Ogh.. wait... theres no!?! Couse all clans here fights bigest nonfactors whos? try to ques! No its not ETC, its NPC...
If even clan with 90 members dont accepts war from 18ppls, so what i can say?
U saying check ban list, im checking, and what i see? 50 ppls lefts, 3 chars baned?
And i dont care abouth Weapons/armors, with clan u can get it in 1 weak, s80 in month with 10 cw, but still heres no competition, and fight only same 30 ppls is fucking boring like a hell.

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
greennight сказал(а):
Satyr сказал(а):
and... ogh..wait...
you can see some chars in s80 sets already runnig around. if they  could farmed it everyone can.
4) the beta was open, Satyr

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
Satyr сказал(а):
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
Ogh, sorry my fault ][
But still, after beta leave server w/o wipe its bullshit.
gave us such huge advantage with 1x Rates ... Most of our Member started like 1 or 1 1/2 Months ago and still got better gear than clans that played here since Live. Im wondering why clans like 4business or meow getting faster gear than NF or other scrubs. All you can do is cry and cry . You think a new Server would change something? People would gear up even faster than now, because they have organized groups to farm or PvP.
You want to be on the top, but you don't want to do something for it. All you do is dropping war against ETC and hope they quit soon, so you can show your e-penis. Go nip on your moms boobs and stop dem tears already! lol
penom сказал(а):
etc afraid to be nofactor on new server....
like always pshhh
Stop cry SplichQQ.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Start to kill epics so maybe u can catch up etc

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
Pel8 сказал(а):
Start to kill epics so maybe u can catch up etc
"we dont have enaff online"-lets make a clan for gracia final-it means 200ppl
"we hate meow and uniques,they re lamazzz"-oh wait,they re the ones who can be factor if they re make one clan 2gether
"oh wait,we have clancraft,its a cool thing,we are fair"-imho clancraft is the biggest failure,as u noticed. Some of ur members farm for S recipes,rest just gettin items for free then laughing their ass off when a "worker ant" got scammed by Demanos or another LT kid,cool story.
If i would be you NF,i d start to merge clans to get one factor clan instead of werushalone forces.

Malicious

Реакции
Баллы
Lionna сказал(а):
gave us such huge advantage with 1x Rates ... Most of our Member started like 1 or 1 1/2 Months ago and still got better gear than clans that played here since Live. Im wondering why clans like 4business or meow getting faster gear than NF or other scrubs. All you can do is cry and cry . You think a new Server would change something? People would gear up even faster than now, because they have organized groups to farm or PvP.
You want to be on the top, but you don't want to do something for it. All you do is dropping war against ETC and hope they quit soon, so you can show your e-penis. Go nip on your moms boobs and stop dem tears already! lol
Sorry, but im not tallking abouth only this one community, yes, i obey with u it is posible to catch etc or w/e clan here, but its server witout future, couse noone, and realy NOONE accepts even fucking cw in this fucking x30 rates server exept etc.. its not a fucking pvp server, and fight only with ETC its fucking boring. EPICS its not a facors, and i dont realy care abouth clans whos are here, couse they all are lame.  ant thats why i want for a new server, couse i know for like 3 clans whos waiting for new server, likes pvp no mater which rates it is, fights till fucking death, never drops cw and etc etc.. and i hope here will be more like thoose. thats how lineage has to be played, to fuckup ather bad guys, not a fight 24/7 npc...

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх