new rules hmz (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

reni

Реакции
Баллы
As Sant0s said. I can join enemy clan, get to a party, run bot and whole enemy party will be banned.

Реакции
Баллы
That's an extreme situation isn't it? It will not happen, you just trolling.

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
And that enemy party is blind? If they are ok with u boting in their party they deserve to get banned. Other examples?
I'm sorry, but I don't think you quite get it. When they implement some kind of anti-bot, this kind of thing would not matter.
It's also a really good idea, thanks muchly Santos. I will definitely be trying this on enemy parties I really do not like. MIGHT AS WELL GET THEM ALL BANNED.
It's not our fault you miss the folly in this rule, you cannot always know when someone is botting or not. You're blowing the term "botting" out of porportion. This could easily be known as running as Walker while not being AFK, typing and acting like a human being while actions are automated. Do not bullshit me with how this never happens because it happens more than you know, and when you implement the anti-bot. Whoops, entire party banned. Hey, I had no idea he was using Walker, he was responding just fine to me in chat. Oh well. Lalalalalala. I'll just pay the unban. Not. You won't get a fucking dime from me if you ban me unjustly, and you won't from anyone else either. Might want to rethink your financial strategies.
Hey I've got an idea. Make an alternate character on a different account, bot it up. Report myself when I'm alone then hang out in enemy parties until I get busted. This qualifies as having a botter in your party, that entire party would then be banned. Pretty cool rule, huh? And that situation isn't extreme at all considering reporting is done through PM's, they'd have no idea I'm about to set them up and rock their world with a mass ban.

yaw85

Реакции
Баллы
M

MichaelV

As i said and i will repeat, IF you have anyone in your party that is boting and your not kicking him from party then you deserve to get banned. If your unable to recognize if he's boting, neither will gm, so no harm done : )

reni

Реакции
Баллы
It will. It's L2 all about this game is drama and pvp.
If you can't see our (players) point of view, it will be the best if you just copy/paste some big and sucessfull server rules.

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
As i said and i will repeat, IF you have anyone in your party that is boting and your not kicking him from party then you deserve to get banned. If your unable to recognize if he's boting, neither will gm, so no harm done : )
Read what I said. I have debunked you.

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
That rule is senseless because somebody could bot in the party and simple fuck up everybody.

Example: Archer's party on IT

Do you think that somebody would notice if the Warlock is AFK, botting or just using a pre-designed macro on his keyboard ?
Same goes for the BD/SwS and even for the archers, on random partys you can be talking or not talking in such case you will probably do not get if somebody is live playing or cheating.

Simple as that.

What's even more strange for me is that as far as I know x30 has always been full of bots and nobody cared about it; what's going on now ? Will you put any kind of donation for unban :eek: ?

There's no smoke without fire, the actual possition from the staff respect to the players it's senseless, by this way the only thing you will get it's an empty server, belive me I've already seen it :-\

So keep treating us all as fool and you will get your reward even before you open your eyes.

pub1

Реакции
Баллы
Crysillion сказал(а):
MichaelV сказал(а):
And that enemy party is blind? If they are ok with u boting in their party they deserve to get banned. Other examples?
I'm sorry, but I don't think you quite get it. When they implement some kind of anti-bot, this kind of thing would not matter.
It's also a really good idea, thanks muchly Santos. I will definitely be trying this on enemy parties I really do not like. MIGHT AS WELL GET THEM ALL BANNED.
It's not our fault you miss the folly in this rule, you cannot always know when someone is botting or not. You're blowing the term "botting" out of porportion. This could easily be known as running as Walker while not being AFK, typing and acting like a human being while actions are automated. Do not bullshit me with how this never happens because it happens more than you know, and when you implement the anti-bot. Whoops, entire party banned. Hey, I had no idea he was using Walker, he was responding just fine to me in chat. Oh well. Lalalalalala. I'll just pay the unban. Not. You won't get a fucking dime from me if you ban me unjustly, and you won't from anyone else either. Might want to rethink your financial strategies.
Hey I've got an idea. Make an alternate character on a different account, bot it up. Report myself when I'm alone then hang out in enemy parties until I get busted. This qualifies as having a botter in your party, that entire party would then be banned. Pretty cool rule, huh? And that situation isn't extreme at all considering reporting is done through PM's, they'd have no idea I'm about to set them up and rock their world with a mass ban.
I also think this is bad way to get some money. This rule allows GM to ban innocent players with the aim to have a good profit from unban service.
BTW Is it allowed to use keybord/nostro macros? Or i would get banned cuz of my keybord assist macro or smthn?

morfeus2

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
Don't forget that soon a new antibot will be installed. Ofc boting will still be possible, everywhere is. But it will reduce the botting ten fold and there will barely be a need for gm's to bot hunt.
yes man this is the solution not some ridiculous rules.... i tell u something.... if someone will get ban for 1.1.1 rule and he is innocent i bet he will pay nothing for unban (usually just those who are guilty paying for that) and he + other ppl will leave the server faster then u think.......

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
so many qq post

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
Where'd you go, Michael? You asked for a thorough and senseful reply and I gave you one. Then you up and disappear.

M

MichaelV

First of all, don't look at my replies as the ones of an admin. I'm a player that wanted this position just so i can help you guys.
BUT, in this case, i really don't see the HUGE deal. Maybe i'm just stupid, but just kick the boter out of the party. If he's pr0 at boting and u can't notice that he's boting NEITHER will the gm.
P.S. This rule won't apply to the bans that will be given by the antibot. If anyone gets banned by the antibot while boting in a party, only he will be banned.
edit:
Crysillion сказал(а):
Where'd you go, Michael? You asked for a thorough and senseful reply and I gave you one. Then you up and disappear.
I didn't dissapear. I'm ONE man trying to keep up with a zerg of unsatisfied players. Don't know who to respond first.

ukyo

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
Please explain to us, how does this rule sux? Clear, well thought out answer please. Who ever will continue to spam or flame from now on will get 1 day off to clear their heads. If you can show me a good enough reason i will bring this topic in discussion with the other admins.
How do you see the difference between:
1) bot
2) character on ingame macros
3) boxed character that's played every 5 mins
4) afk character that has macro actions set to every 20 mins
Please don't insult people's intelligence, any sane person can see how this rule isn't well thought out.
You say if you don't keep this rule, everyone will bot their supports. What's up with anti-bot protection? What's wrong with simply banning characters that are being botted, you think it would be easy for them to redo supports over and over to certain level? Why not log the IP's that used walker in past and cross reference it with their newly used accounts, would make it so much easier to track botters.
There are so many available options that wouldn't kill the server before it even started. It's your right as owners of this server to pick the rules and it's our right as players to see that it's not worth of playing legit to high levels just to get banned because someone used walker in our party and we had no idea about it.
See the both sides of the coin, it's not so hard.
Do some more work on bot banning and have vivid, active, populated server or have it your current way and have 500 people total playing.
Bottom line to server Administration/Owner/Developers/GM's:
I'm asking you to reconsider the rule 1.1.1. because it will kill your server before it even starts. Not right away, most of the people will try their luck anyway with botting but eventually later, as more and more people get banned, more and more will leave because they'll realize that this rule brings more harm than benefit and in the end you'll have 3 roleplayers left on server.
;
? 1.1.1. ? Botting ? 3 roleplayers ?.

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
First of all, don't look at my replies as the ones of an admin. I'm a player that wanted this position just so i can help you guys.
BUT, in this case, i really don't see the HUGE deal. Maybe i'm just stupid, but just kick the boter out of the party. If he's pr0 at boting and u can't notice that he's boting NEITHER will the gm.
P.S. This rule won't apply to the bans that will be given by the antibot. If anyone gets banned by the antibot while boting in a party, only he will be banned.
My mistake for the previous comment, showed you as gone but the forum lied. My point still stands.
Bot an alternate character, maybe something the enemy really needs, report myself under proxy as an anonymous bystander, let the report sink in and suddenly start hanging out in enemy parties whenever I'm online.
This will effectively get said enemy party banned.
I patiently await your counter.

M

MichaelV

My God, i'm sorry i insulted your intelligence. I will bring this topic to discussion with the other mods/admins. IF any change will be decided we will announce it. I will try to give as good as possible explanations of why this rule should be removed. (i still think the rule is ok but because majority hates it we will think about it).

Topic closed (and go chill a little, take a walk, watch a movie or something : ) )

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх