new rules hmz (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Ltd сказал(а):
We left the server too, HF everybody with the administration incoming decisions :)
VaronRojo's post was perfect for open our eyes about maxim. Poor Alice, and all other admins.
As long as Maxim leaders this project we wont play here
and....who are you ?  ?

Реакции
Баллы
Ltd сказал(а):
We left the server too, HF everybody with the administration incoming decisions :)
VaronRojo's post was perfect for open our eyes about maxim. Poor Alice, and all other admins.
As long as Maxim leaders this project we wont play here
VaronRojo was the only one who tryed to change administrations decisions, and instaend of take a look, they kick them.
Nice
who are you?

ukyo

Реакции
Баллы
? сказал(а):
1.1.1 permanent
if your party member was on bot, all thank to him
I hope you realize what consequences this rule will have, half of the people intending to play won't even start and half of the server population will be banned, most of them not by their fault.
@dude commenting about being retarded not noticing a bot, what happens if bot is detected 5 minutes after you join a party?
not to mention difficulty distinguishing boxed character on ingame macros and bot, and many other situations which may lead to banning a player that hasn't done anything wrong or wasn't aware of the bot in his/her party.

Ltd

Реакции
Баллы
Im from, Hatecrew, we wanted to join here silently, but with such and administration server will die soon, like x30 did, and in the future if some new server with this files open, nobady will play here

gratz

Реакции
Баллы

Sant0s

Реакции
Баллы
? сказал(а):
1.1.1 permanent
Lol face the facts and admit it. That rule is just plenty of stupid, change it for the good of the server.

OP
OP
N

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
Ltd сказал(а):
Im from, Hatecrew, we wanted to join  here silently, but with such and administration server will die soon, like x30 did, and in the future if some new server with this files open, nobady will play here
actualy 30x started with 100-200 ppl and went up to 2700 server didnt fail cause of that , it failled cause there was noone to kill ETC and ppl didnt want to play like that but w/e

ownya

Реакции
Баллы
Ltd сказал(а):
Im from, Hatecrew, we wanted to join  here silently, but with such and administration server will die soon, like x30 did, and in the future if some new server with this files open, nobady will play here
that hatecrew that is playing on dex? :D did u alreay failed?

yaw85

Реакции
Баллы
@Ukyo
And u seriously think u will get banned after entering a pt with bot, or after 5 minutes of such party? I guess it was really hard to bot on x30 with such a supreme bot detection :D

@hc/exodus
Wow, u just said u wont join because of strict antibot regulations after complaing other servers were such a bot fest.
I guess when u come with a clan/friends its so hard not to have someone botting in your party to get you all banned.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Maybe this rule is too hard but if they don`t do it this way ppl can just bot support and play with your main, this is the only way they have to ensure nobody will be playing with bots

Akaraka

Реакции
Баллы
yaw85 сказал(а):
If u wont notice bot in your party - you are retarted( or a bot), and getting banned will actually help you clear your head.
I think its efficient way to make ppl disencourage other ppl to use bots.
As for no flame, dunno if its all kind of flame or just server/gm specific?
Well less qq is fine with me, but it was always funny to see some ppl emoraging.
+1 qq moar mi cant bot qq

xtM

Реакции
Баллы
yaw85 сказал(а):
@Ukyo
And u seriously think u will get banned after entering a pt with bot, or after 5 minutes of such party? I guess it was really hard to bot on x30 with such a supreme bot detection :D
@hc/exodus
Wow, u just said u wont join because of strict antibot regulations after complaing other servers were such a bot fest.
I guess when u come with a clan/friends its so hard not to have someone botting in your party to get you all banned.
We dont left because of this rule, we left cuz of the administration.

OP
OP
N

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
well dude that rule will make ppl to play live , and better for u to find an constant ;)

pub1

Реакции
Баллы
I trully hope administration will reconsider about this rule.

morfeus2

Реакции
Баллы
? сказал(а):
1.1.1 permanent

ty for info, i still dont get where is the logic in that but after all its ur server you are free to set the rules and we players are free to choose the server
p.s
if u or other ppl from staff think  me/we will wasting 4-5 months here to be banned at lvl 80 because of this rule u are wrong sir
have a nice weekend an gl to all

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх