Merge x5 with x15 proposal (1 Viewer)

Would you like x5 and x15 to be merged after H5 update?

• Всего проголосовало
  • Опрос закрыт .
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

r1de

Реакции
Баллы
n0click сказал(а):
as far as i saw wards arent working in oly , ogillin was saying smth but id ont know how to use that bug , and i can prove u by going oly and make us creen of my skills nabster , stop crying already magic you are and you will be a driver of chars
and that means when we were doing oly long a go and bobs had wards means they were using some bug to have wards
better driver chars then ebay CL who rerool on dwarf to take hero bcoz u fail on archer with 120 ppl in ur clan is sad rly  :eek: :eek: :eek:
and about wards is simple u know....stop be an idiot who dont know how to use bugs bcoz u know very well

SHORTYS^

Реакции
Баллы
From my POV as a "non factor" I voted yes for merge. x5 Server is semi-dead, economy is f*cked up, no competition for me, no random pvps on pve spots. I guess for "factor" clans too. There isn't any serious competition between them, free epics, no wars no fun at all.Its sound boring to me. Ok, i have everything...and?. If merge isn't occurred, H5 will come. Which i guess it will give some months of fun, then the same sh*t. If merge happens no matter when, will boost factor's / non factors will to play. More balanced economy, more fun, at least some1 will have a purpose to play. About epics after merge...calm down, isn't something serious to me.People who never had them, merge won't affect it.I was playing on retail at October's 2010 Merge. I didn't saw some1 to cry about epics, no fail posts like "delete epics" no QQing etc. Some people had them since Chronicle 4. Go on...

Satanko

Реакции
Баллы
comparing 7 years old servers with our 1 and half and 7 months old servs is kinda dull, i frankly dont like the fact theres so much easy gears that will come with it, and market will get balanced? I dont see how tbh, but eitherway all that matters is pvp, and thats only positive side of this merge for me, to get some sides back up cuz x15 is boring as fuck if it aint antharas or valakas pvp, and i can only imagine how boring must be x5 which was dead half year ago.

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
but if its bish cb then its boring :x, anyway go merge! why not

Burther

Реакции
Баллы
If the two servers merge, there will indeed be a big stack of epics on the server, but why is that a bad thing?
Its normal for a server to have a lot of epics. Do you think retail doesnt have a lot of epics?

If you choose not to merge the server: after a while there will be a lot epics on the server too, so whats the difference?
Time changes the economy on a server (but why is that f*cked up)? Its normal !!!

I know a lot of you only want to play on a fresh server, were only a small amount of clans got epics. But if you fly like that you will never find a home to stay for a longer period than 1 year.

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
i woudl close this aswell ;D

Ahaji

Реакции
Баллы
who care about fkin epics, in the end on h5 every will have some of them

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
r1de сказал(а):
n0click сказал(а):
as far as i saw wards arent working in oly , ogillin was saying smth but id ont know how to use that bug , and i can prove u by going oly and make us creen of my skills nabster , stop crying already magic you are and you will be a driver of chars
and that means when we were doing oly long a go and bobs had wards means they were using some bug to have wards
better driver chars then ebay CL who rerool on dwarf to take hero bcoz u fail on archer with 120 ppl in ur clan is sad rly  :eek: :eek: :eek:
and about wards is simple u know....stop be an idiot who dont know how to use bugs bcoz u know very well
you have only sh,it in that head retarded kid , nowadays i ebayed my dagger , archer and dorf as you say even my dyna set which is not even 60 element , DUDE stop blabering about that wards already , you know well when you were still in clan that ogilin opene dtopic and we tested it now im an exploiter cause u left the clan , and you know well i lost oly battle since outside i didnt had weight limit and inside when i ported i had red INV and couldnt move at all , but ofc when you leave clan cause u are crying like a kid u start say things which neve rhappen , mentality of a romanian kid , helium left you his char cause he was ashamed to play his own after all shits you did , this was last thing i write to you
oh yea i forgot to say , we dont have tardo 120 ppl in clan we have 90 members , and ziggy did CB and stuff while we had sieges and TW and all server relog to him cause u sucked dicks + the char was sold for RL cash to someone cause it wasnt real ziggy and the char it self was ebayed also from rsktaer

r1de

Реакции
Баллы
1st ur romanian too :))
and 2nd u did oly or cb while we had siege too and we still have castle with 10 ppl in clan :))
and ofc all servar rr vs ziggy bcoz no1 want u hero and about cb u joined ziggy cb win 2 matches with boxes and then u go on open for feed :))
enjoin ur dwarf hero next month ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
and who know mb i drive ziggy char :p :p :p :p :p

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
actualy i didnt do any CB i dont have 10x alt HE's , 2 i did oly for floxy not for me , 3 u werent driving the char , 4 i will still be hero , and flame u there , HF kiddo

r1de

Реакции
Баллы
yes hero on dwarf ;D ;D ;D

JayLO

Реакции
Баллы
noclick oly seems like razielll one

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
no actualy as CL i never bothered to farm just played around

RedLightDistrict

Реакции
Баллы
OK Pain, i think you should know the fallowing:
- i'm the owner of ziggy account
- i had the account before we (AMT group) left QQ clan
- all month i was the only one playing on ziggy (no1 else has the account)
- if i remember correctly i never did CB during tw/sieges or when you were off
- you signed few times at CB and you lost vs ziggy or you won 6 points and after left
- the persons who reloged to ziggy are: AMT group and johnn1ewalker/quel/rizos/oGilin (i hope i didnt forget some1. So, we are "all server" who planed to make you (and QQ clan) some hard days)
- you said that: my clan will feed me 500 points ... you will not get hero (few more hours to see if thats the case)

i know magic is flaming alot, but that doesnt give you any right to flame rest of AMT group (and btw, who didnt flame once please "throw the 1st stone").

We left QQ because of members who started to flame clan members and because you started to take bad decisions. Even if you consider it the other way around, i think the "oly results" of QQ clan show exactly what i said above. Give more credit to "the hard working party" and to those who flame/do sh1t more and you will end up worse than now.

Let's not forget :D gz to all group who colaborate at oly this month (magic, justbcoz, dyapwnz, helium, tapah, johnn1walker, quel, rizos, ibakuu)

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
RedLightDistrict сказал(а):
OK Pain, i think you should know the fallowing:
- i'm the owner of ziggy account
- i had the account before we (AMT group) left QQ clan
- all month i was the only one playing on ziggy (no1 else has the account)
- if i remember correctly i never did CB during tw/sieges or when you were off
- you signed few times at CB and you lost vs ziggy or you won 6 points and after left
- the persons who reloged to ziggy are: AMT group and johnn1ewalker/quel/rizos/oGilin (i hope i didnt forget some1. So, we are "all server" who planed to make you (and QQ clan) some hard days)
- you said that: my clan will feed me 500 points ... you will not get hero (few more hours to see if thats the case)
i know magic is flaming alot, but that doesnt give you any right to flame rest of AMT group (and btw, who didnt flame once please "throw the 1st stone").
We left QQ because of members who started to flame clan members and because you started to take bad decisions. Even if you consider it the other way around, i think the "oly results" of QQ clan show exactly what i said above. Give more credit to "the hard working party" and to those who flame/do sh1t more and you will end up worse than now.
Let's not forget :D gz to all group who colaborate at oly this month (magic, justbcoz, dyapwnz, helium, tapah, johnn1walker, quel, rizos, ibakuu)
there are few ppl from amt which are pure assholes , only ones which deserve respecr are you and justbcoz and real helium, if you tell me tapah , magic , baalor the scammer and acc abuser nice guys im sorry you are wrong :p , magic is talking too much and shiet things and inventing shiet load of things he should get a noble already.

RedLightDistrict

Реакции
Баллы
you are "mister pure hate" ... you flame every1 but no1 can say something back. i have no idea for what are you accusing baalor, but i never (or us, AMT group) had problems/conflicts with him. Tapah, are you kidding? I dont have to repeat what i said about magic, but if you insist than you should know that you are not far away from him (look how may ppl are "helping" or flaming you)

haart

Реакции
Баллы
flamers are flaming
hater are hating

r1de

Реакции
Баллы
n0click сказал(а):
actualy i didnt do any CB i dont have 10x alt HE's , 2 i did oly for floxy not for me , 3 u werent driving the char , 4 i will still be hero , and flame u there , HF kiddo
few more h and we will see "4 i will still be hero , and flame u there " see ya tomorrow on hv :)

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
i didnt said hero on archer , but i will have hero my char

r1de

Реакции
Баллы
w/e hero on dwarf ftw :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

++++ for merge !

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread