I quit (2 Viewers)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
yep, either way we had a tough fight vs the zerg of 6 russians clans touching others dicks and attacking from 3 different sides

if i remember corretly u came to attack us cuz we didnt "war back", that last siege was our 2nd week on the server, but then on here forums and ingame you say " We critisize to meow for not warring back, not 4b "

even moar funny ;z

fyi in ally we havent gone over 60 people in the last week or so, you guys are definitly getting wrong info from whoever is feeding u it

penom

Реакции
Баллы
that clan we talking about is pokeballz?

M

MinDiuSe

Ty nabs 4 admiting what i was saying all the time but always been zerged by countless fagot zerg in forum like they trying to do now . Gl and hf if your going to play anywhere else i'll miss smart players fromt etc :) i won't flame the other posts becouse it's cristmas so i\ll just wish u marry cristmas guys :-*

Gusto

Реакции
Баллы
good luck nab and enjoy christmas :) l2 sux anyway

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
You also act like you guys didn't fail any tezzas or tiats when you started doing them.
and that you dont block our feeds?
but that u havent been blocking our feeds? it waso nly the 2nd round we did 2nd/3rd cd 2 days ago and was being blocked allready by gezas and tiax
Those two things just don't keep me calm. First, we failed both tezza and tiat, yes, that is true. Only difference is that we failed tezza with common A grade, so shush. Dying by it in S grade is a shame imo
Second, what do you want us to do? Let you feed without interrupting? AFAIK you are getting some free heroes, you maybe should put some effort into getting them. Complaining you get your feeds interrupted is just ... too ridiculous. Both Punishir and Gustav stopped playing oly this month, I wonder how much QQ would I see if they didn't.

bfddu

Реакции
Баллы
conclusion - dead server

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
nab sucks to see you go, partially cause now im missing an EE for my constant lol. but also cause ur almost 1/1000000 as cool as me and thats pretty good tbh. anyway have fun bro ir rl or w/e you choose to do. and if u still have that account keep it till i get back to the states i can prolly find a filler to play it !

Mith

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
This is what makes me laugh at you, because actually did fail them a few times, yet if we fail it you start mumbling on hero shout for hours.
Which reminds me of you guys back on Celes :) ... I guess you see how it is to be the underdog now, ayo :)

E

Evokiller

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=109381.0

And wtb link to information about the 5x.

thnx

PwnInYourFace

Реакции
Баллы
gl nab btw another chance for cry from failzors on this server :-*

Bubbleh

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eGQ5VFt7P4

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
Good post.
and you just lost a good player/member who actually has a brain. unlike 80% people in etc. Or they just "act" like retards in hero shout/!shout/My pm box. This server will continue to be 1 sided, who knows for how long. no one in my ally has more experience than me in gracia final, and the experience i got is from reading websites. still got a lot of shit to go through, and the gear advantage is ridiculous, The more i play the more I realize how far behind we are, and wonder if well ever even catch up. Basically, Dagothur and Gust4v are 100% Unkillable in oly and will be who knows how long. Either way we still gotta lvl some nukers attributed weapons etc etc etc so we can kill some epics, and definitly some destros since we have only 1 in the entire ally which is the reason we are failing tezza.
w/e i better not keep posting, all you etc kids are just gonna reply with "war back" either way like you do on hero shout or go on about how good you're in this chronicle, all you do is brag :d.
merry christmas to every1
dago was killed by valandril few times already and could be killed more if u knew gf gameplay :p
and gustav is killing ppl in tallum so CMON
PS: i feel ofended that nobody talking about me and oly !!!!!!(attentionhoe)

CrossFire

Реакции
Баллы
pokemontrainer сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
Good post.
and you just lost a good player/member who actually has a brain. unlike 80% people in etc. Or they just "act" like retards in hero shout/!shout/My pm box. This server will continue to be 1 sided, who knows for how long. no one in my ally has more experience than me in gracia final, and the experience i got is from reading websites. still got a lot of shit to go through, and the gear advantage is ridiculous, The more i play the more I realize how far behind we are, and wonder if well ever even catch up. Basically, Dagothur and Gust4v are 100% Unkillable in oly and will be who knows how long. Either way we still gotta lvl some nukers attributed weapons etc etc etc so we can kill some epics, and definitly some destros since we have only 1 in the entire ally which is the reason we are failing tezza.
w/e i better not keep posting, all you etc kids are just gonna reply with "war back" either way like you do on hero shout or go on about how good you're in this chronicle, all you do is brag :d.
merry christmas to every1
dago was killed by valandril few times already and could be killed more if u knew gf gameplay :p
and gustav is killing ppl in tallum so CMON
PS: i feel ofended that nobody talking about me and oly !!!!!!(attentionhoe)
Because you are noob? Mr. I'm pro at targeting and facestabing.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
try to target in pvp where every enemy got his own pet :D

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
You also act like you guys didn't fail any tezzas or tiats when you started doing them.
but that u havent been blocking our feeds? it waso nly the 2nd round we did 2nd/3rd cd 2 days ago and was being blocked allready by gezas and tiax
Those two things just don't keep me calm. First, we failed both tezza and tiat, yes, that is true. Only difference is that we failed tezza with common A grade, so shush. Dying by it in S grade is a shame imo
Second, what do you want us to do? Let you feed without interrupting? AFAIK you are getting some free heroes, you maybe should put some effort into getting them. Complaining you get your feeds interrupted is just ... too ridiculous. Both Punishir and Gustav stopped playing oly this month, I wonder how much QQ would I see if they didn't.
Like dude lol, Did you read any of my first posts or lionnas posts? or your just coming to here to post that so you get my attention?
reason i said that was cuz Lionna said " We dont block enemys feeds Till 30-60 Min after "
therefore i let him know we tryed to feed 3-4 days ago and it was only the 2nd round where we was getting blocked allready by etc, so stop the bullshit
and dude, lol, ur comparing dagothur to valandril? valandril is a good player but he doesnt have S80, 5/5, S84 wep, +28 skills, And so on. really ur funny for comparing them. i asked valandril earlier, what were his chances vs dagothur
he said 10% chance of win, yeah, great competetion

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
New QQ, now about they cant feed in peace, nice one.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
Like dude lol, Did you read any of my first posts or lionnas posts? or your just coming to here to post that so you get my attention?
reason i said that was cuz Lionna said " We dont block enemys feeds Till 30-60 Min after "
therefore i let him know we tryed to feed 3-4 days ago and it was only the 2nd round where we was getting blocked allready by etc, so stop the bullshit
and dude, lol, ur comparing dagothur to valandril? valandril is a good player but he doesnt have S80, 5/5, S84 wep, +28 skills, And so on. really ur funny for comparing them. i asked valandril earlier, what were his chances vs dagothur
he said 10% chance of win, yeah, great competetion
im not camparing u said there is 0% to win vs dago or gustav and thats really really bad number and u u dont kamaels very all also , if u knew u would know that they dont need equipment just stun epics and valandril got 2 dago 3and thats not so big issue

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх