how much ppl will play new rpg? (1 Viewer)

konopijczyk

Реакции
Баллы
InfraRed1 month and quit ?

Jacked1

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
Marlah сказал(а):
MichaelV сказал(а):
Did you count them your self? : ) Must have been crazy annoying and difficult, you must be asian,
https://forum.rpg-club.org/threads/16124?&st=80&p=287360&#entry287360
post #89 by Shabaka  :p
"L2online by hint" shows you the same amount of people online that //who shows you as a GM and it is not a precise number. The best way to see how many people are online is to be a GM and use the //serverstat command : P
For example site was showing ~12k, //who was showing ~10k and //serverstat was showing ~8.6k. Why the difference? No idea, i just know that //serverstat is precise.
don't want to judge rules for server , but they are one of best shitts that i've been seen ever for server (for example puting trade bots even when server starts)

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
BLABLABLA I CANT HEAR U

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
xRelapse сказал(а):
Probably excited people gonna blame me and flame me for the truth, but anyway I'll not visit this site in close future.
So do not waste your time.
Even L2 someday become boring, right now we've only good memories (or is it even too much?), even if you will open new server, it will take one deep breath and will die a natural death.
People desperately looking for good old times, but it will never be the same.
Anyway good luck guys and have fun without me.
People grew up..
Over and out.
Lineage 2 itself is not boring or dead. It's just the old content. Same shit happened with C4/C5 or IL, people could play these updates for months or even years, then people learned about meta gaming and private servers died in less than 3 months. I think servers like Celes and some other were the best example.
Same happened on RPG. The first servers were alive for more than 6 months, then people started GF meta gaming cuz they knew everything about the content. Next RPG Server won't be an exception ~~

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Play 3 months, have fun, quit. Then second rate clans replace top clans. If there's nobody left to fill the gap the server will eventually die. Where's the problem ? Everybody has his fun.
L2 might be old content but every new server is different since clans make the game unlike at other games such as WoW,Aion and so on.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Sirius92 сказал(а):
Play 3 months, have fun, quit. Then second rate clans replace top clans. If there's nobody left to fill the gap the server will eventually die. Where's the problem ? Everybody has his fun.
L2 might be old content but every new server is different since clans make the game unlike at other games such as WoW,Aion and so on.
What clans? You have been fighting the same ppl over years and i doubt many of them will play on the new server neither any of yours top clans.
Enjoy crying while getting owned by russians

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
will new rpg have fixed safe enchant bug?

I kno even off files with fixed 1hp res and stuff stil had it working

if no then wts +30 skills ;ppppp

niebylemnigdy

Реакции
Баллы
zosiek сказал(а):
zosiek plz spierdalaj juz, next server sie bedziesz osmieszac?

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
zosiek сказал(а):
010) Safe Enchant Settings are now Configurable.
127) Fixed 100% Chance Skill Enchant Bug.

shiverr

Реакции
Баллы
Pel8 сказал(а):
Sirius92 сказал(а):
What clans? You have been fighting the same ppl over years and i doubt many of them will play on the new server neither any of yours top clans.
Enjoy crying while getting owned by russians
It's double-edged blade, people who played with "us" and "against us" are now older, most of them are finnishing uni, or got a job and I can hardly imagine anyone replacing old L2 vets in terms of competetive gameplay. I'm aware of the fact that I won't be able to play like I did before (though I'm still young enough to make a nice rush at the first weeks of the server). I'm just curious how it will look like. I'm not expecting the same stuff that happend 2,3,4 years ago, but I'm quite sure I will enjoy new server.   

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Juniors spot is waiting for you Pel8. By the time we quit you can always move on.

OP
OP
J

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
dont forget all those kids who were 13-14 while x15(how you think it made that much on) started and now are rdy to nolife hardcore and take the places of the old dudes)) + if there advertisment is good there are fukin random javas x1000 starwars with 1k+ on all those probably will come try real l2 and 50% of them will leave fast ofc

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
dont think i will play :)

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
C'mon just say you will, it's more about the hype than anything else!

shiverr

Реакции
Баллы
n00b666 сказал(а):
dont forget all those kids who were 13-14 while x15(how you think it made that much on) started and now are rdy to nolife hardcore and take the places of the old dudes))
Of course, there are going to be such people, but as I said, I actually doubt that they will become good replacement. L2 is a game where reputation still plays important role, everyone can be a random nolifer, but imo it won't matter that much. Experience what actually happens during server launch and knowledge what can you expect can be also a vital thing for a server balance.
I just want to see that happening, I don't brag about anything atm. 

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
Caucasus сказал(а):
I am joking about 5k:Dwill be more really more i hope and i say that cause all "new games" are failing.L2 is history l2 is legend l2 will always have people.And about 8600 max,i cleary saw server had 10~12k people some times.Come on fuck the lags i want peopleeeeeeeeeee!!!:p
you have problem with connecting facts but np you are greek. Counter on website shows about 2/3k more than real online (its like this since today) :)
op op! admins being racists!! damn you michael! dont make me compare greeks with romanians!  hehe!

xForce1

Реакции
Баллы
hinde want be my personal driver ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх