how much ppl will play new rpg? (1 Viewer)

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
its imposibble to make it 10k+ again at start? ???

M

MV

Maximum online on x15 was 8600 something and you shouldn't wish for the same thing again. For one it's too overcrowded and second, the quality of gameplay suffers with shot lags and different server side errors like TW registration failure.

Caucasus

Реакции
Баллы
I am joking about 5k:Dwill be more really more i hope and i say that cause all "new games" are failing.L2 is history l2 is legend l2 will always have people.And about 8600 max,i cleary saw server had 10~12k people some times.Come on fuck the lags i want peopleeeeeeeeeee!!!:p

M

MV

Did you count them your self? : ) Must have been crazy annoying and difficult, you must be asian,

Caucasus

Реакции
Баллы
I am greek,and i saw it from fraps too if i find them on youtube i will post it:D

Caucasus

Реакции
Баллы
http://youtu.be/SMY6X9XO_C4 No? :D

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
Caucasus сказал(а):
I am joking about 5k:Dwill be more really more i hope and i say that cause all "new games" are failing.L2 is history l2 is legend l2 will always have people.And about 8600 max,i cleary saw server had 10~12k people some times.Come on fuck the lags i want peopleeeeeeeeeee!!!:p
you have problem with connecting facts but np you are greek. Counter on website shows about 2/3k more than real online (its like this since today) :)

Caucasus

Реакции
Баллы
y i know that they add some numbers but i told you i saw even more.....nvm i dont care:D.I passed 20 before 2 months i just want to have a great server like the old one to say goodbye in gaming can i?:D only that.

And such things like "but np you are greek",we greeks listen them every day from people who dont have idea so i will just ignore it:D anyway hf :D

golemkaaa

Реакции
Баллы
100 , from this 91 tradebot and a cp with +30/+15 bugged skills.

Marlah1

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
Did you count them your self? : ) Must have been crazy annoying and difficult, you must be asian,
https://forum.rpg-club.org/threads/16124?&st=80&p=287360&#entry287360
post #89 by Shabaka  :p

kostakisss

Реакции
Баллы
Guys if you really want to see 8k+ players online on the new server you better start advertising in any l2 forum you know... I already added server on maxcheaters and I continue posting on many forums about it ...

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
kostakisss сказал(а):
Guys if you really want to see 8k+ players online on the new server you better start advertising in any l2 forum you know... I already added server on maxcheaters and I continue posting on many forums about it ...
to do that first you have to know rates,chronicle,start day etccccccccccccccccccccccccc no all ppl know what is rpg-club m8

kostakisss

Реакции
Баллы
Mikuu сказал(а):
kostakisss сказал(а):
to do that first you have to know rates,chronicle,start day etccccccccccccccccccccccccc no all ppl know what is rpg-club m8
Not necessarily , here's what I posted on Maxcheaters and L2 Topzone :
Finally a brand new GF server from rpg-club will launch soon https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,29278.0.html !Start is scheduled in the fall of this year (It's not 100% about the server client and rates but according to the poll there's no doubt about the chronicle ,GF for sure...  Here's poll site if you wish to vote : https://www.rpg-club.org/new_server_poll/ )
Well the project is from Rpg and that says everything !! Currently we don't know all the details but I'll try to add them when time is near ][ .
Notes : Also let me remind you that last server of this project had over 9k ppl so ... don't be amazed if the same thing happens again!

M

MV

Marlah сказал(а):
MichaelV сказал(а):
post #89 by Shabaka  :p
"L2online by hint" shows you the same amount of people online that //who shows you as a GM and it is not a precise number. The best way to see how many people are online is to be a GM and use the //serverstat command : P
For example site was showing ~12k, //who was showing ~10k and //serverstat was showing ~8.6k. Why the difference? No idea, i just know that //serverstat is precise.

zerilius

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
Marlah сказал(а):
MichaelV сказал(а):
post #89 by Shabaka  :p
"L2online by hint" shows you the same amount of people online that //who shows you as a GM and it is not a precise number. The best way to see how many people are online is to be a GM and use the //serverstat command : P
For example site was showing ~12k, //who was showing ~10k and //serverstat was showing ~8.6k. Why the difference? No idea, i just know that //serverstat is precise.
Isn't it easier with zranger ?

E

exso

afl and infrared were not caught on serverstat radar , wait what :C

ps: go russian google translate boy write smthing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх