Half made in Italy (1 Viewer)

M

mightygod

Nah,He just fail.dont compare my previous cp ldr with columbian plz.columbian joined top clan after failing 4months in tempest just to kill 2 clickers pt,when clicker pt was asking for 9v9 columbian was going back to pagan.after he saw he cant beat any decent mage group,he was calling them donators and he quit to go in a srv that can do smth.

OP
OP
B

blackb

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
Nah,He just fail.dont compare my previous cp ldr with columbian plz.columbian joined top clan after failing 4months in tempest just to kill 2 clickers pt,when clicker pt was asking for 9v9 columbian was going back to pagan.after he saw he cant beat any decent mage group,he was calling them donators and he quit to go in a srv that can do smth.
I heard it was cause nobody from eu side could give us any kind of competition (confirmed), and about other ru group that we was winning and losing it wasn't funny cause of no flames and sh1ts. What mages groups bro? Avtsh was so easy,and gutenmorgen aswell untill they had only sps 83+,when they bought 4/9 then we couldnt handle anymore obvsly

nubkaRPG

Реакции
Баллы
aiver, could u just fak off pls?
(it is a problem to make a simple faking trade with u, pro BD, hero of the year 2115)
@blackb
u still pretend "i have absolutely no idea" hh ;)))))

nubkaRPG

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
mobs on arcane spot hero 2115
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWR2OH4R9ZY&feature=youtu.be
2:15. i loled...wonder if u still here, cuz i would rather do gameover...hh
/i'm sry sry i had to use plazma's fraps, cuz this scrub was able to flag on offi (shilen serv.) only if he was +2/3 lvls more then others...hh
plazma - imba scrub

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
BlackB сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
I didn't change any server btw o.o
He plays with his TOP EU CP when czech server is down (where they play under different nicks because they are so proud of jumping from a server to another after "winning").
BlackB LF CP? I'm LF driver for my lolclass.
Mby you didn't get that half of the pty didn't want to go there and that's it. columbian plus someone else decided to go to the new imba il server to catch valdo,playing with fake nicks etc. etc. so the rest just stopped, stop trying to flame me for smth that the others did o.o
@nubka: Soz but i didn't understand what you're trying to say, google translate doesn't work that good as i can see...btw i didn't recognize u yet o.o
they did something gud, coz you are not playing D:.

nubkaRPG

Реакции
Баллы
Mikuu сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
I didn't change any server btw o.o
He plays with his TOP EU CP when czech server is down (where they play under different nicks because they are so proud of jumping from a server to another after "winning").
BlackB LF CP? I'm LF driver for my lolclass.
Mby you didn't get that half of the pty didn't want to go there and that's it. columbian plus someone else decided to go to the new imba il server to catch valdo,playing with fake nicks etc. etc. so the rest just stopped, stop trying to flame me for smth that the others did o.o
@nubka: Soz but i didn't understand what you're trying to say, google translate doesn't work that good as i can see...btw i didn't recognize u yet o.o
they did something gud, coz you are not playing D:.
the italians... :)
Aiv?r сказал(а):
come rune wh, I will recommed u

M

mightygod

nubkaRPG сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
/i'm sry sry i had to use plazma's fraps, cuz this scrub was able to flag on offi (shilen serv.) only if he was +2/3 lvls more then others...hh
plazma - imba scrub
columbian trying to make fun when i am the 3rd person aline only there. gj guys.dont forget pagan vid.

nubkaRPG

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
nubkaRPG сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
plazma - imba scrub
columbian trying to make fun when i am the 3rd person aline only there. gj guys.dont forget pagan vid.
after this fraps i would do gameover BD 2215
what columbian? what/who the fak is lol lamer lol-lumbian?
wtb brain for aiver pls...
bsoe to IRL aiver kurva...

M

mightygod

i cant find the photo where u are saying that holy is better than earth on bd
and the other one that u are asking adena from me and i dont even know u 1week or more.

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы
cool gangsta muzax :D

nubkaRPG

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
i cant find the photo where u are saying that holy is better than earth on bd
and the other one that u are asking adena from me and i dont even know u 1week or more.
ofc holy ] earth
asking aden from u? after been owned on arcane spot u must be so desperated SS-man...

show me screen FAKING SCRUB

i was asking u if u would borrow me adena faking scrub, u said no and i told u that was the right answer u FAKING SCRUB

SS man

sry i have made a fun from u, rly sorry...S duals seller

SS man

O

Overview

Bold is used to emphasize the message. No point to put 90% of your post in bold you know :)
Tell us more about you nubkaRPG, who are you IG, what clan, cp... I like to know new forum warior!

nubkaRPG

Реакции
Баллы
Overview сказал(а):
Bold is used to emphasize the message. No point to put 90% of your post in bold you know :)
Tell us more about you nubkaRPG, who are you IG, what clan, cp... I like to know new forum warior!
bold ] caps lock on hh,
lolrandom, hh (for your info - i was member of R-side clan few hours, and I left, cuz I refused to camp valakasssssssssss - FAK THEM) hhh
i have made one fraps... of LALA-KAS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y21N6-Uy4SU
not need to make more, hh
pve FTW!
Overview сказал(а):

fak off pls ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх